It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough is Enough

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
When are we not going to take any more? When is enough enough?... Personally, when I speak to my peers about my concerns they brush off my concerns with a pinch of salt. So sorry, am about to vent my anger.

Okay I am about to go on a rant....Maybe justified ,maybe not. Some of you will probably relate....

I am personally sick of:

1) Huge corporations thinking they can control me
2) Television....All the brainwashing, control and programming they put out
3) The music industry and what it has become (ie selling sex to kids) and much more
4) The way our younger generation are so addicted to technology and no longer go out and play anymore.
5) Facebook and other bs social networking sites....need I expand on this?
6) Idols of all types.....ie pop stars.... Why would anyone idolise someone ?? Unless its your partner or loved one ..just why?
7) Stereotypes... Everyone is different that's what makes us great. Why are people so eager to label us?
8) Government ....I have lost my belief that they have our best interests at heart.
9) Religion..... I have none, People can choose for themselves but I hate seeing kids being indoctrinated. Should be a personal choice when old enough to decide
10)The fact that there are so many rich people and there are soooooooooooooooooooo many more poor... Yet they seem to care not

ok 11 starting to calm down...... still going to post as have typed......When are we going to take our planet back?
When are we going to be true to ourselves?
We need to get angry sometimes, yet need to remain in control.
What makes you angry?
When are we not going to take anymore??
Breathe...........
.................Take Care ..Regards

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
This stuff, amongst other reasons, is why I plan on moving out of America when I finally graduate High School.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
blah blah blah blah...makes me laugh when people make rants like this...

being brainwashed by the internet, in a warm apartment using machines made by the big bully corperations, and surrounded by products by these companies on similar networking sites to those being talked about... ya know what i cant be bothered...
if it bothers you that much.. go live in a hut in the woods.. and live of the land, because all your doing is contradicting yourself...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Do not get me wrong would love to go and live off the land and be self sufficient. At the moment in my life it is not possible... Yes I went on a rant...Needed to get it off my chest. What makes you angry????

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I don't live near any woods, I live in the desert. And Even if I did move out to the woods I would just be arrested for not paying any bills like a lot of other people who have tried that.
And I still am not officially an adult yet so I can't legally live on my own.
edit on 5-1-2011 by brianjordan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by brianjordan
This stuff, amongst other reasons, is why I plan on moving out of America when I finally graduate High School.

you dont need to leave america to escape all this stuff// your country is vast and alot of it is empty... anywhere else you go you will still find the same crap...
we are not that lucky in th uk.. we live on a small island.. i like to think of it as the biggest open prison in the world...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Man I am with you, I have been asking this over and over on here.

Let me give you a fare warning though.

A couple people will come in here and ridicule you, put you down, call you names, discredit you, and do everything in there power to scare people from this thread and/or completely pirate the thread filling it with non sense.

Those that do, check them out, look at all there posts, and that will tell you how they get paid
(that or they are so damn blind that a kick in the nuts won't even wake them up)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Don't let these idiots get you down though, and don't give up.

These are the people we will be fighting, might as well start now!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I have a cousin that lives in England, up near Scotland. I plan on moving to Slovakia, where most of my family is originally from. I have been there before and its a really nice place. It also doesn't have a lot of the problems that America has and is fairly isolated as far as countries go.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by maythetruthbeknown

i actually agree with you in your op.. what makes me angry,, actually ill rephrase that... what annoys me is when people moan about these things but dont take any action to resolve them..
i have done, i travelled the world twice, seen amazing things and had amazing experiences...
im back here now, in this bs society, but im not gonna complain, ill use it to my advantage, earn some money and go off again... whilst sitting in my warm flat, drinking coca cola and laughing at the idiots on x factor..

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I have a cousin that lives in England, up near Scotland. I plan on moving to Slovakia, where most of my family is originally from. I have been there before and its a really nice place. It also doesn't have a lot of the problems that America has and is fairly isolated as far as countries go.

ok.. now you make a very valid point.. i admire you for that..at least you are planning to do something about it.. good on ya.. i hope it works out

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by thewholepicture

Cheers mate, but dont worry about me I am hardened to the ways of the world. Just wish we could really change it.. You Know? Hopefully in my life time I will see it being a better place
take care regards

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Man I'm sorry to tell you it's not just the United States, it's every where!

I am an American, and I will not let my country get taken over by greedy bureaucrats bent on our destruction and slavery!

I will not Run
I will not Hide
I will Live a free man
I will Fight a free man
and I will Die a free man

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

i actually agree with you in your op.. what makes me angry,, actually ill rephrase that... what annoys me is when people moan about these things but dont take any action to resolve them..
i have done, i travelled the world twice, seen amazing things and had amazing experiences...
im back here now, in this bs society, but im not gonna complain, ill use it to my advantage, earn some money and go off again... whilst sitting in my warm flat, drinking coca cola and laughing at the idiots on x factor..

Mate like you I have travelled around the world. Seen the highs and the lows. Have decided to spend a bit of time back in blighty. Yet I have issues with the whole of society. It ppppppiiisesses me off... simple as that. As it should you. Take care mate...bit more wine is in order...
regards

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by maythetruthbeknown

Cheers mate, but dont worry about me I am hardened to the ways of the world. Just wish we could really change it.. You Know? Hopefully in my life time I will see it being a better place
take care regards

Don't worry, soon the shot will be fired and once again it will be heard around the world!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewholepicture
Don't let these idiots get you down though, and don't give up.

These are the people we will be fighting, might as well start now!

exactly my point... people living in a bubble... you are not gonna be fighting anyone... you will sit in your world, getting angry, letting it burn you inside and let it eat you alive..

if you think the masses will rise up against all this, then my friend you are already fighting a losing battle...

you need to focus your energies on number 1.. there are many ways to escape this controlled society and i can assure you posting on websites like this calling for reveloution aint gonna do that...

there is a great saying by i believe saint augustine.. it goes "the world is a book... those who dont travel.. only read one page"

maybe you should try and get to page 2...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I wonder how many people said that during the American Revolution and other Revolutions, right before there towns were burned to the ground and the people raped and murdered?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Mate like you I have travelled around the world. Seen the highs and the lows. Have decided to spend a bit of time back in blighty. Yet I have issues with the whole of society. It ppppppiiisesses me off... simple as that. As it should you. Take care mate...bit more wine is in order...
regards

buddy... i do fully agree with you op... but dont let it get to ya...if youve travelled then you should understand what im saying, its a big world out there..
and as your also from the uk, i know your more open minded than alot of people from certain countries...
dont get sucked in by this bs on here, most of these guys on here ranting a calling for us to rise up against the "ptb" probably never leave their bedroom...
good luck mate.. i hope it all works out...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

dude.... this is 2011... its a different world now...
and just your comments about rape and murder, show how your mind works... you have to much hate in you...
go out and enjoy life.. its a big bright world out there if you chose to see that...
edit on 5-1-2011 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

regards

buddy... i do fully agree with you op... but dont let it get to ya...if youve travelled then you should understand what im saying, its a big world out there..
and as your also from the uk, i know your more open minded than alot of people from certain countries...
dont get sucked in by this bs on here, most of these guys on here ranting a calling for us to rise up against the "ptb" probably never leave their bedroom...
good luck mate.. i hope it all works out...

Good ... I went off on one simple as that... We will get real change soon (I hope) ... Needs people like you and I to stand up though. Thats the point. When is that going to happen??? Do me a favour though go to alert and complain that this thread is not on new topic firehose... cheers

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join