It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I am appalled at every reference ever made about abuse of children in these Mind Control Groups.

I have listened to/watched many videos on this to try to grasp and especially to find out who I didn't know was already a MK-ULTRA mind-controlled slave.

How can the individual be so greedy as to let it happen?

But I DID know that Taylor Swift is one, because I read that she was quite young when she wrote her first song, so her parents moved to Nashville for her career. That had to be the promise of wealth beyond dreams,....and she can't sing but one montone song, and plays but 3 guitar chords. Her parents have sold themselves and her to the devil.

Eminem just got out....will he live?

Is it really because the parents are in on it from the start, as Cathie O' Brien has suggested....a penis tip to substitute for a nipple?

JUST Sick

Then this:
failblog.files.wordpress.com...

......which is one of 10000s or more that I have seen on such sites

Is the NWO behind all these "inventions"? Need I ask?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
WTF

?

Elaborate.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I don't know if it's the NWO, but Disney is making a TON of money off these kids. I blame the parents, I think most of these "parents" are just living out their own fantasies through their kids. I wouldn't trade my children's childhood for the money these kids are making and I think it has been proven over and over again that child stars don't fair very well when the 15 mins of fame is up. It's a shame really to watch these kids self-destruct. ( Brittany Spears, Lindsey Lohan, Miley Cyrus). Just to name a few but the list is long, too long.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Wait, so are you saying that Disney concocts great Faustian type contracts with the Devil and their up and coming stars- only to let the devil reap his rewards after they have gotten what they have wanted from the stars? Do you have any sources to back this up?

Same with the Taylor swift stuff.

As for that fail toy- I don't know if that means anything beyond bad design and marketing.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Woodhouse

It looks to me that the spoon thing looks bad when viewed from the fat side, some people see penises everywhere I guess. It is a training spoon, not a dildo, I suppose the people that packaged it should have shown a side view as well lol.

Oh damn hit the wrong reply button, meant to reply to the thread, not to you personally Woodhouse.
edit on Wed, 05 Jan 2011 21:56:22 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed, 05 Jan 2011 21:56:55 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Woodhouse

Disney is into subliminal images in the children's movies. Just Google that and see/read

The image I posted is only one of thousands that are toys, candies, 'learning tools' that are shaped more like male genitalia than female, and I just have to doubt that all this is coincidental. ("I don't know if that means anything beyond bad design and marketing.")

I find many amusing picures and videos at www.failblog.org... but there are few marked "WIN". Many of the "Fails" are what I have just mentioned and there are also pictures of statues, memorials, advertising, that looks definitely intentional to appear to have the act being done, or hinted at, in public, and between animal and human, young and old. real or cartoon.

This is the intention of the NWO, to have sex be a casual part of everyday life..and for children to start young to be sexual... .just as we have seen the casual 'depravity' sneak itself into our world in the last 50 years......just as Aldoux Huxley wrote in "Brave New World", and new people were "made to order" in jars....different recipes for the 'village idiot' and the 'Director', the 'garbage collector'and the 'waitress'.

reply to post by PeasantRebellion

Does this help explain?

=================
I googled to have a list of musicians in the Mind Control sections, MK-Ultra and Project Monarch. It's appalling!
As well, Brittany Spears had broken her 'programming' when she had her head shaved.
Eminem broke free--when they do they are usually ruined or killed
DMX
Michael Jackson
Mel Gibson (movie actor list)
Tupac
edit on 5-1-2011 by canadiansenior70 because: spelling

edit on 5-1-2011 by canadiansenior70 because: fix URL

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
www.illuminati-news.com...

www.illuminati-news.com...

Text is there----images missing--I just googled "The music industry and the Illuminati"

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

Whatever, but there is a whole section on ATS for new world order stuff, I'm not really sure there is anything paranormal about your topic...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by destination now

Whatever, but there is a whole section on ATS for new world order stuff, I'm not really sure there is anything paranormal about your topic...

That's strange! I don't recall choosing Paranormal.....

I thought I chose General Conspiracies.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Lol...maybe it is paranormal then

If you alert a mod they can probably place it in the correct forum, where it may get a better response from it's intended target audience.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Not for a conspiracy theory website?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Depends on how one 'looks at' Mind Control,
and all the missing children.

Too much coverage to not be true.

new topics

top topics

join