It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More UFO TV Coming Your Way In 2011......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

A producer for National Geographic’s upcoming documentary Area 51 Declassified says he’s managed to obtain unprecedented access to declassified military documents from the government’s super-secret military base.

Here is a link to article

Ok. So now national Geographic has comissioned a one of program about Area 51, with the producer saying he has footage, photo's, declassified documents, and interviews with ex area 51 employees! Of course, I'm apprehensive about the content, but I guess it'll be interesting to watch.

Also of interest, Nat Geo is also doing a program called Alien Invasion, a program exploring how humans would handle a First Contact situation.

The article is worth a look.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
lets hope its something decent this time... always a let down, especially after all the hype these people try to promote...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Yeah, apparently, this producer is releasing another program in tandem with this one on the same subject. Pretty strange.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smugallo

A producer for National Geographic’s upcoming documentary Area 51 Declassified says he’s managed to obtain unprecedented access to declassified military documents from the government’s super-secret military base.

Not only declassified but also censored, purged, purified and even manufactured no doubt. Why get your hopes up erroneously thinking the government will intentionally release any real UFO/ET info? You can bet that anything the National Geographic shows will be exactly what the gov wants us to see or believe.

More UFO TV? More like more UFO propaganda.
edit on 5-1-2011 by Unknown Origin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Origin

Im not getting my hopes up at all, if anything I know it will be a load of crap. Just giving members a heads up thats all.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Sounds good. Lately there has been a lot of alien shows on t.v. Maybe they really are trying to get us ready for something. Or maybe they're also just sick of all the other rubbish on television these days. Either way it sounds like it'll be an interesting watch.

Peace 2 all

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
S&F Nice post. I doubt it will be anything about U.F.O.s or anti-gravity but I'm sure it will have some interesting stuff about past projects. Probley some stuff about the development of the A-12 but I hope they have some stuff about more modern aircraft like the F-117 or the B-2.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Hmmm check this link out for even more info. Doesn't look like the program will reveal anything about area 51 ufo's.

guides.wikinut.com...:-No-UFOs-or-Aliens-Say-Ex-employees/kve-gf.7/

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smugallo

Here is a link to article

Ok. So now national Geographic has comissioned a one of program about Area 51, with the producer saying he has footage, photo's, declassified documents, and interviews with ex area 51 employees! Of course, I'm apprehensive about the content, but I guess it'll be interesting to watch.

Also of interest, Nat Geo is also doing a program called Alien Invasion, a program exploring how humans would handle a First Contact situation.

Hello smugallo and thanks for the news

I would certainly expect for this show to tell us nothing out of the ordinary, no ufos-only advanced aerospace research projects, and this would not be a lie to most people that work in the base. From my little understanding ufo-research ended at groom lake years ago, it was transfered to other facilities that are more secured, isolated and less prone to public interest.

But this is only what I have heard and read, I have no way to prove what I am saying, but it does make sense.

All the best,

Camilo

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
National Geographic and Reader Digest have reported and printed about UFO’s in the past.
Even though the above two that I have named are not really seen as msm.

I feel most of the msm will start showing programs on ufo’s aliens and sightings and anything related to such matters.
Why? Ego, they want to be able to say “see we told you so”, “you heard it first on blah blah TV”.

In saying this I feel allot of disinformation will also be shown, due to the fact they are hurriedly putting shows together with bad research teams just so they can out do their competition.

Yes i do believe in UFO's, Aliens and the paranormal, but i prefer to get my information from the UFO community’s here on the net from people who have spent most of their lives trying to find answers than watching/ listening to any MSM reports.

Sorry if I'm rambling. But just my thoughts.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join