It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

woohoo i got an ipad!!.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
So my bf had me guessing for weeks what he got me for Xmas and it was an ipad!!
Yup he just added to my apple obsession and contributed to it lol How awesome is he?! He's a little upset it still hasn't been delivered. I think it ruined his plan. He ordered it before I got there. I told him to see if he can switch the shipping address to mine.

Its funny cause he kept giving these odd reasons why he didnt have my gift yet. It was driving me crazy trying to figure it out and I'm sure he liked it lol he made a comment about getting me one too lol he's sneaky! I love it!

He made a comment how it wasn't that great of a gift and I had to remind him who I was lol he didn't have to get me this at all. I was happy being with him. He. Said he knew I wanted one and would like it. He really is too good to me.

So ha! I got my beloved iPad coming!!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Very cool! Are you getting iFurniture for it? heh

Let me know how you like it. m'darlin' was looking at one too, but wasn't sure it would be as dazzling as she thought. I'm all in favor of it; see that way I can make my bid for a new fishing rod. bwahaha

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
girls... they are so easy to please...

im sure he expects to play with an apple in return...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
maybe you should read about the factorys in China where your new toy was made.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

oh and what are you posting on? an electronic internet savy high horse?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

That guy..... that guy...... AAARRRGGGHHH!

Really though... Awesome that you're getting an iPad!

~Heff

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by argentus

LOL that is a good plan!

I love them! A few friends have them and i play on them all the time. If I go to the Apple store or anywhere where there is one i play on it.

I will get the keyboard and docking station for it as well.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
girls... they are so easy to please...

im sure he expects to play with an apple in return...

LOL actually I would have been happy with nothing. Spending the holidays with him was all I wanted and got. The iPad is a total bonus...he so gets his Movado now for Valentines Day...hehe...he was gonna get it anyway but now he really does!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
maybe you should read about the factorys in China where your new toy was made.

Awe is someone upset they didn't get one?

Seriously not to sound cruel but I don't care. I can't control how things are made in China, it's China! Almost all electronics are made there...bet your computer and tv were made there so why dont you go look up the factories they were made in.

I love my iPad and the little person who made it

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Just an FYI, the ATS comics app looks really good on it, if you've yet to get it.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Jeez, somebody got a cool Christmas present. Chill out. We're all really sorry about the poor Chinese workers and Hitler.

Godwin's Law.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juston

Just an FYI, the ATS comics app looks really good on it, if you've yet to get it.

That will be my first app I buy

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Personally my girlfriend would kill me if I bought her any kind of electronic items for Christmas, if it's not fluffy or sparkly or wearable or edible then she's not interested

I guess your going to be playing Angry birds rather then chatting from now on!

Angry birds
edit on 7-1-2011 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

First of all:

Jeez, somebody got a cool Christmas present. Chill out. We're all really sorry about the poor Chinese workers and Hitler.

What on earth does this have to do with a thread in BTS?

I can understand this in an ATS thread (although Hitler still confuses me. Did he make touch screens in his downtime or something?) But BTS? Drop being a sad-sack and participate positively in the thread or don't post. It's up to you. I shouldn't have to say this to a Mod.

Anyway...

Mblah: Dang it! Now I want one (even though i don't like Apple stuff) It just looks soo touchable. Must resist... although I'd end up turning it into a schizo it like my Ipod Touch and install Linux.

Yes, I can be a geek sometimes. Life is good. Have you tried playing movies on it? Does it look good?

Wait.. have you got it yet? Tell me when you do!

Shane

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Hang on a second Mblah, does this mean that your BF broke your laptop intentionally? It's a conspiracy!!!!??!??!??!?

Yeah I just read your other thread

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Mblah if you are a fan of scrabble, you should download the app Words for friends. Then you can play games of scrabble with any of your friends with ipods or iphones. I have been addicted all over the xmas period. If you do get it and fancy a game, my user name is woodwardjnr.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by shamus78

Haha they are very touchable. I play around with them where they are on display lol

I should have it sometime in the next couple weeks i would think. He is still waiting for the delivery. He ordered it before I got there and with his address being the way it is and the holidays its taking longer than he expected. I think it ruined his Christmas surprise.

I will watch movies on it for sure! I use to use my laptop for that but this will be perfect. Im gonna go broke in the App store and iTunes lol They are both addicting!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by shamus78
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Drop being a sad-sack and participate positively in the thread or don't post. It's up to you. I shouldn't have to say this to a Mod.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

As it turns out, another staff member saw fit to off-topic one of the posts I was referencing. So, your invective is misdirected.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 1/7/2011 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join