It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Dead Birds Found in Tennessee

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Not be be outdone, Tennessee has also reported finding dead birds.

Now, more than 100 dead birds were recently found in Wilson County, causing the Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency to investigate.

A resident notified the [Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency] Tuesday afternoon after he spotted dozens of dead birds along Highway 70 north in Lebanon a few days ago.

TWRA officials found 120 dead blackbirds in the Spring Creek area when they investigated the situation on Wednesday.

“We searched the adjoining fields and everywhere else, and there are no other birds except in this one very localized area,” said Hooper. “The birds have definitely been dead 5 or 6 days."
Source: WSMV Channel 4 - Nashville NBC Station
There is a video on the source website that discusses this as well.

Keep in mind, this news story was posted on Jan 5 2010. The TWRA spokesman stated that the birds had been dead for 5 or 6 days. Could this be one of the first occurrences of sudden avian death?

FYI - Lebanon, TN, is only 30 miles or so east of Nashville. It's close enough that most locals consider it to be part of the Nashville area.
edit on 5-1-2011 by DamaSan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DamaSan

It will continue.

"There will be no peace on Earth until My Son's Kingdom. I will crush every kingdom now standing and rock the earth off its foundation. I Yahweh will destroy every enemy to My throne, and who can stop Me? Who can turn back My anger? No one." - Yahweh

Matthew 10:34 "Don't assume that I came to bring peace on the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a warrior; Yahweh is His name."

Yahweh, our God and Creator pours out His wrath upon mankind leading up to Armageddon. It is His will that you all know exactly where it is coming from.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Indeed, it seems it will continue.

While I respect your religiosity and the book from which you quote, I don't see any direct relationship between those particular verses and the die-offs. I would think that God's vengeance would be carried out against his "enemies" as the verse states... not blackbirds, turtles, and fish.

Matthew 6:26: "Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?"

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Jesus tap dancin' Christ. Spare us your jibberish. So what you're saying is that God is pissed off and he came back to kill innocent birds? How warped is he! What's next, millions of flies with the wings pulled off? Ant hill after ant hill burned by some larger than life magnifying glass? Cats with duct tape stuck to their paws so they walk around all goofy? Come on. Take that crap elsewhere.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DamaSan

Indeed, it seems it will continue.

While I respect your religiosity and the book from which you quote, I don't see any direct relationship between those particular verses and the die-offs. I would think that God's vengeance would be carried out against his "enemies" as the verse states... not blackbirds, turtles, and fish.

Matthew 6:26: "Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?"

It's all a domino effect in the destruction of the earth and paving the way for Armageddon. Destruction of wildlife affects mankind. Consider all that we rely on it for.

Mankind has proved itself to be in Satan’s image. Mankind has been revoked of any rule over the animal kingdom as Yahweh brings devastation to the wildlife as a preview of what mankind can expect to rain down upon itself and surface from the depths of a poisoned planet. The rain of dead fowl and sea life coming to the surface will reveal the stagnation of mankind’s own future fate. The curse coupled with plague is ever widening on this planet. Only a remnant will survive what has come in upon this planet.

Look for entire towns being swallowed up by the earth as Yahweh’s curse against mankind seeks to free this planet from Satan’s grip. The curse was removed from the earth after the great flood. but not from mankind. Now the curse on them has gone into full swing. The elite holy angelic army, the Lions of Zion, will soon challenge the governments of this planet for air supremacy. Past power passed to them by Satan will then be revoked as they are also cut to the ground like their father.

Numbers 16:32 “The earth opened its mouth and swallowed them and their households, all Korah’s people, and all [their] possessions.”

Exodus 15:12 “You stretched out Your right hand, and the earth swallowed them.”

Isaiah 9:16 “The leaders of the people mislead [them], and those they mislead are swallowed up.”

Isaiah 14:12 “Shining morning star, how you have fallen from the heavens! You destroyer of nations, you have been cut down to the ground.”

Satan will soon lose air supremacy over this planet’s skies.

Isaiah 54:16 “Look, I have created the craftsman who blows on the charcoal fire and produces a weapon suitable for its task; and I have created the destroyer to work havoc.”

The earth will soon begin the underground tremors on a global scale that all can feel that builds to the great worldwide earthquake. Scientists will give much speculation on why they are being felt around the globe. Each new tremor will build in intensity until the final large quake occurs that rocks the earth's foundation to its very core.

edit on 5-1-2011 by ReginaAdonnaAaron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Back to reality, I am in the Memphis area, 3 hours to the west of Nashville, and so far no bird deaths around where I live,, but, I've also not seen or heard of any birds for a few days. It's way too quiet here.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by justsaying

Yeah, I haven't seen any birds around here [Nashville] either. Of course, it was pretty chilly and overcast with some rain today. Pretty sure I'd stay in on a day like today if I was a bird.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
My roommate just informed me (via Facebook) that there were some dead birds in our neighborhood yesterday about a mile away!!
That's all I know at the moment - I just found out myself.

Will report back soon when I figure out what happened.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DamaSan
My roommate just informed me (via Facebook) that there were some dead birds in our neighborhood yesterday about a mile away!!
That's all I know at the moment - I just found out myself.

Will report back soon when I figure out what happened.

I've still have not seen any birds alive or dead. My kitties have started acting up, one in particular who loves it outdoors does not want to be out there. Don't know if it's the low pressure coming into the area, the seismic activity in Arkansas, or something else.

I did notice a weird cloud formation on Friday (7th) that didn't match the other clouds. It was in the middle of the day with bright sun out. There were at least 5 planes out chemtrailing earlier. I have no idea what type of cloud to classify it as, but, it did not belong with the other clouds in the sky. Just thought I'd mention that.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
If you stress a bunch of birds, they are up now in the middle of the night, and they are using what energy reserve they have left to fly around — some may just die. It’s the end of their energy line until morning when they planned to find more food.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DamaSan

2011 is going to be an interesting year, still in my area i don't any hear birds its been pretty quite.

top topics

join