learn more

Dating Guide

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Women is lookin for tough guys, period, nothin else.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by inchworm

Good to know, so they can stay away from me period, like they should of in my life.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I think the best thing to do on a first date, after impressing them fancy meal, car, whatever is you gotta pull the 50/50
what is the 50/50 you may ask? Well, I will tell you! the 50/50 is when you pull out your schlong and its up to her to say yes or no
I pull the 50/50 at least 10 times a day on women, it works like 90% of the time

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Originally posted by inchworm

Good to know, so they can stay away from me period, like they should of in my life.

Guy, thats' not the right kinda attitude to have

Lookee here, you pump some iron and look at yerself in the mirror and say "Now thats a piece of beefcake any broad would be happy to make her sugar daddy!''

Try that a coupla times and see how it feels-- feels good, right? The ladies will be linin up for ya, bud. Always trust the WORM
edit on 7-1-2011 by inchworm because: (no reason given)
edit on 7-1-2011 by inchworm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by inchworm

I am the opposite of what you suggest i only do cardio workout exercise, so i never build any muscles on purpose, as my opinion is the opposite of yours.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

You can lead a horse to water, ..... but you can't make it drink.

However if it still refuses, ..... you can take it on behind the shed and put a slug into that Ornery sob.

edit on 7-1-2011 by IntastellaBurst because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Wow, my powers of remote mind control really work !!!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Of topic, Lady.

This aint' no palm reader sideshow, ya see? This is about how guys can get ready for the BIG DATE what they can expect and whos' gonna come out on top

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Inch, pal... I enjoy your posts and they are a much needed break sometime to my comparably mundane life that you lead. I'm gonna be honest with here pal, ya got me scratchin my head on this one. You and the boys have a bit to much wine tonight? Did you guys watch Enough with J-Lo and go that aint right.... help me out here cuz it sounds like your taken the piss.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

Hi, Pal

Ya see, this here Dating Guide is for those guys who just dont' knows how to get it together and make it with the ladies-- they needs some help

I wrote me some ideas about how somebuddy should go ahead and ask the ladies out and how somebuddy else shouldnt' do something that everybuddy else isnt' doing, understand?

Just trust THE WORM-- read the guide and try my tips and before ya know it youll' get yerself a little lady yourself.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

Hi, Pal

Ya see, this here Dating Guide is for those guys who just dont' knows how to get it together and make it with the ladies-- they needs some help

I wrote me some ideas about how somebuddy should go ahead and ask the ladies out and how somebuddy else shouldnt' do something that everybuddy else isnt' doing, understand?

Just trust THE WORM-- read the guide and try my tips and before ya know it youll' get yerself a little lady yourself.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Well I am a female and I would never ask a guy out.

Originally posted by Akragon
haha wtf...

what a topic....

Now the man is the one who always asks the gal out-- not the other way around.

HARDLY TRUE!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
As a female, I can say that yes some women would definitely fall for the Inchworm's tips, so I cant see any harm trying them out.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Because starting off a relationship with a lie is always a good thing...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Because starting off a relationship with a lie is always a good thing...

It aint' no lie to rent some fancy car and tell yer date that its' yours
Ya see, after ya take her to the mall after dinner to buy some EXPENSIVE THINGS she wont' even notice.

Its' all about impressing somebuddy-- if she wants to go outs with you again she'll keep her trap shut

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

chloroform is much cheaper than all that, and if youre good at tying knots, you only need to use it once.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Take them to the mall and buy them a coat?

Why a coat?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whiffer Nippets
Take them to the mall and buy them a coat?

Why a coat?

A coat, some fancy coat

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join