It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dating Guide

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Now lately we talked about how to be a real man, this here is about how to be real good at "dating'.

First off, ya gotta find the right gal (or guy). Now the man is the one who always asks the gal out-- not the other way around.

Next ya gotta try to impress. The more money ya got the better. Rent a new fancy car for the date night and tell em you own it. Go to a fancy restarant and order them the most expensive thing. After dinner take them to the mall and buy them something really expensive like a piece of jewelry or a coat. After all is said and done ask them if they wanna go on vacation with you-- all expenses paid
That will charm thems every time.

One last thing, dont' try to force a smooch off them the first night (unless you see theyre' acting all hot and bothered). Always be a gentle man

What is some of your ideas about pulling off a good date?

Ronnie

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
wtf are you talking about?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by inchworm

and unless you are rich, following your advice.. there will be no second date because your gonna be broke...
if you go to that much effort, my advice would be go for gold after the fancy dinner and car etc.. and make sure you get into the panties!!
i do alright with the ladies and have never had to go to that much effort... 1st rule be CONFIDENT in yourself, be a man and dont worry to much if its not going your way, there are plenty more fish in the sea... and if your not, then just act like your a good fisherman..
if all else fails, just go see a hooker..

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus

Im so with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

great answer

2nd

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

haha great minds!!!
2nd

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lagrimas

haha great minds!!!
2nd

of course... were all from the uk

2nd

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

Originally posted by Lagrimas

haha great minds!!!
2nd

of course... were all from the uk

2nd

except for the op...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

What I talkin about?? Impressin your date, honey. Snazzin up your wardrobe so when they get a looks at you they thinkin "What a beefcake!'. I'm talking about picking your new lady up for the date in a new car not some junker that'll make her hate you. What about buying your future bride fancy gifts at the mall after dinner. Gussy yerself up and tell her "How about me and you go down to MUSCLE BEACH this weekend and have ourselves a little party time, babe??!' THATS' WHAT I'm saying

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by inchworm

What I talkin about?? Impressin your date, honey. Snazzin up your wardrobe so when they get a looks at you they thinkin "What a beefcake!'. I'm talking about picking your new lady up for the date in a new car not some junker that'll make her hate you. What about buying your future bride fancy gifts at the mall after dinner. Gussy yerself up and tell her "How about me and you go down to MUSCLE BEACH this weekend and have ourselves a little party time, babe??!' THATS' WHAT I'm saying

you dont have much experience with girls do ya... tough guy...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

i dont live up to physical ideals and I dont have much money. hopefully i'll meet someone similar who doesnt want to die alone.
i'm glad you're having fun though ; ]

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I was married once to a WOMAN for TWO YEARS! What ya think about that?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

i dont live up to physical ideals and I dont have much money. hopefully i'll meet someone similar who doesnt want to die alone.
i'm glad you're having fun though ; ]

so you dont fancy a hot date with this ladies man... i think he would be broke after the first date anyway..

well said, you seem to live in the real world... btw are you m or f.. i know your avatar is a girl, but im pretty sure thats not you

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
And before ya go saying something, just cause I share a trailer (and bed) with my best buddy, Rod, dont' mean ANYTHING, ya see.
edit on 5-1-2011 by inchworm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

you was married once... to a woman...
what else would you marry?

what happened did you run out of money..

your a funny guy, if you used that tactic in your dates, maybe you wouldnt have to post here looking for advice..

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Normally I've been enjoying Inch's tongue-in-cheek approach as it often gives me some well needed laughs.

But sometimes I find myself being serious.. like now...

Big Mistake #1. Trying to IMPRESS.

That's the dishonest approach to take instead of being who you are at all times. And to hell with it if she doesn't like who you are... lots more fish in that sea.

Big Mistake #2. Spending up BIG on her.

You set the the Expectation level way too high right at the start so that all along the relationship.. if one develops.. she will anticipate and Expect Blingy-things for no reason other than.. "You are worth it baby".

Question, what makes one person so much more "worth it" than anyone else?

My problem is that most females are raised to Expect to be Spoiled, placed on a pedestal and worshipped as some sort of goddess.. meanwhile the guy has to work his butt off to pay for all that nice Stuff she gets to keep along with half your stuff when you split-up.

So I say NO to the females raised as Daddy's Princess because they have no concept of what a real human relationship should be based on.. which is not Money, Lifestyles of the pseudo-rich and almost famous, and lots of Stuff.

If they can't love you enough to live happily together in a tin shed in the bush, then send them on their way quickly to find some other sucker who will waste megabucks on her.

/seriousness

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I'm GIVING advice ya see, not askin

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

And before ya go saying something, just cause I share a trailer (and bed) with my best buddy, Rod, dont' me ANYTHING, ya see.

see, thats where your going wrong... if you saved a few dollars on your dates, maybe could buy you pal roddy a tent... chicks just dont dig that 3 in a bed/trailer business...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

you start by making some good points... bu then you go into a rant about daddys princess... had our fingers burnt have we??
sorry to tell you but not all girls are like that... and the one that are.. aint worth a wa.. you know what i mean...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

And before ya go saying something, just cause I share a trailer (and bed) with my best buddy, Rod, dont' me ANYTHING, ya see.

see, thats where your going wrong... if you saved a few dollars on your dates, maybe could buy you pal roddy a tent... chicks just dont dig that 3 in a bed/trailer business...

Got some news for ya-- no broads coming between me and Rod. I'll spend the night at her house (even though Rod wont' "approve' of that)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join