It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello, !! insomnia !! what is happening to the world

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
hello this is my first post,

ive read all the threads about birds falling out of the sky, sinkholes, fish turning up dead etc, usually ill just take it with a pinch of salt and say people are making a big deal out of nothing, but this really is worrying me, its definatly not weather related and far too big a coincidence with all this happening at once, to be laughed at.

another thing which i am wriitng about, and this is the main part of the thread is insomnia, i know many many people.. roughly about 30 close friends, but many of them have other friends who over the last month or 2 for no reason what so ever are having problems sleeping at night, their bodies are simply not registering the `hello its 11pm or midnight` signal, and feeling tired, or theyre feeling tired in some cases but simply cant sleep.

i too myself have developed this, and its startling..

theres something going on with the atmosphere, something going on, and i dont like it,
the other week i had this sickening feeling inside for no reason at all, and today i had it too... it wasnt a physical sick it was more mental..

this is not a doom and gloom thread, this is an introduction to say hello, but if anyone can also tell me if they are having insomnia problems, because i know far too many people who are, for it to simply be a `coincidence`

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
once again, its not a case of `weather or whatever`, some of the people whove developed insomnia that i know, have never ever had this problem before, and could sleep through a running train going round their house all night, usually

something is affecting our bodies, and systems.. and in the case of birds and fish (weaker creatures), its killing them

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Hey, you might want to check out this thread if your insomnia thing just started in the past couple weeks: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anywho, I have had some trouble sleeping plus some general fatigue which just started over the past 2 weeks, I dont know why but am just hoping it goes a way in a few weeks.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM
Hey, you might want to check out this thread if your insomnia thing just started in the past couple weeks: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anywho, I have had some trouble sleeping plus some general fatigue which just started over the past 2 weeks, I dont know why but am just hoping it goes a way in a few weeks.

usually when people start `oh i feel this` or `oh my dogs been acting strange` or `oh the birds are singing at weird hours` im like meh whatever.. stop making a big thing out of nothing, but the energy at the moment is not good...
something is up

are we being attacked from space by something slowly, or is this as a result of chemtrails

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I was up all night last night, I was so tired that my eyes where burning. Around 8 this morning I finally went to sleep and got up at 3 today.I have had a sick feeling all day.I don't know what is causing I just hope I can rest tonight.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NearDeathExp.ChangedMe
I was up all night last night, I was so tired that my eyes where burning. Around 8 this morning I finally went to sleep and got up at 3 today.I have had a sick feeling all day.I don't know what is causing I just hope I can rest tonight.

me too

cant sleep

headache and sickening feeling

is this human consciousness/ 6th sense working? i pray nothing negative is around the corner

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Once my college classes finished for the semester just before Christmas, I was getting some much needed deep, sound sleep and plenty of rest, even with the Christmas crunch happening. But over the last week I have found myself having trouble falling and staying asleep and my anxiety has gone way up, (normallly that would be attributed to lack of sleep), but I'm also having nausea, appetite loss, headaches, dizzyness and just a weird energy vibe around me. I have not been able to meditate or find my center. This is definately not normal for me. My boyfriend, who NEVER has trouble sleeping, is having the same problem.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ancientaliens

Don't worry your self too much, It's just the energy within the planet shifting, All will be well soon. I also am having this insomnia. We will go over it eventually. Sleep Well.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Sorry double post
edit on 5-1-2011 by ManInTheMirror because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I myself have had a few months of not insomnia exactly or an over active imagination, I've always slept like a baby for almost 40 years. It seems lately as if I have been requiring less and less sleep, some nights up til 3 or 4 am, some mornings awake at 5 am. It's just weird for me because I have always had regular sleep patterns (asleep by 12 up at 630 or 7). Can't even take a nap anymore
. Probably nothing but you never know.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I've been like this the last few days.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
thanks for replies keep them coming in.. this is very worrying whats going on,

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
First of all "Welcome to the ATS Forums!!!" Now, with that out of the way....

I am having this issue as well. My family, the entire family I may add have and are experiencing the same thing. I used to work at a job that allowed my sleep patterns to be all screwed up, but I have since then "Not" been employed by that company since 2003. My sleep pattern's went back to the way the were before I was employed by them, now it is if I am constantly mentally fatigued with continual and indecisive wanderings's about anything and everything that has issue in my life. If you are from the USA , you understand the turmoil of finance, I guess it could be a global thing as well as far as unrest and uneasiness by way of realities mind benders of every day conundrums of what is happening everywhere in all forums of business and acquaintances.
I have since then started taking sleep aides for reassured rest. If I don't, it is a "Up All Night" scenario I cannot afford to do.
Try a sleep aid, get used to it's effect of how long it takes to activate your sleepiness, and then program your self to take it at the same time everyday it is necessary for you to have good nights rest.
There are a lot of "Strange" thing's happening everywhere around the world, and I fee for all infected by this or that, but I can't allow myself to be drug down by my own demise of Insomnia and the like. With the sleep aid, after figuring out the effect it would have on me when I take it, I can now go to bed at 9-10PM and remain a sleep until 5-6AM every night..... "Good luck with trying the different strategies for sleep!!" Something has to work for you...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Hi everyone. Be reassured about the sleep patterns and other symptoms, according to this video these are signs of the spiritual awakening which is happening as a result of the new energies which are allegedly pouring onto our planet currently.

10 Signs of Spiritual Awakening.
www.youtube.com...

One of the things I've noticed, which if I recall correctly isn't included in the video, is that I seem to be needing to eat less.

So the symptoms are good news....lol! You might also want to enjoy the thought that these same energies are allegedly having a very detrimental effect on the dark ones - according to what I've read, the dark cabal will be feeling increasingly ill and weakened because they can't function properly in higher vibrations - which is why they are doing everything they can to lower our vibrations through fear, etc.

Something else I read recently is that as the magnetic field weakens, the force of gravity increases, so this can make us feel a bit more physically tired than usual.

Basically, these new energies are good for us and bad for them - which for me at least is great news!
edit on 5-1-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
pardon me for breaking the bubble of those whove explained how this is all part of peace and love awakening

to me there`s nothing peaceful or positive about it

the energy pouring in, is negative and not good

nor is there anything good about barely being able to sleep

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
That is so weird, but in my case I've been able to sleep a lot. In December and November I used to sleep up to 10 hours every day, sometimes even up to 14 (a lot of days). I don't understand what's happening to you. Lately I've been sleeping very well, but I have noticed that people around me are very tired and... I haven't asked them, but they seem to me that they are not getting all the sleep their bodies need. They seem to be using their online messengers at 3 am for example. That's INSANE, I mean, we're university students... they should be asleep... I think that everyone should turn off the computer and go to bed. In my case, I always turn everything off at midnight and then I go to bed, I don't get up until 6 am. Is it very difficult? no. If it interferes with your daily routine, I advise you to go to the doctor. Benzodiazepines can do wonders.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Wow this thread is so right on the button, just in the last week ive been having trouble sleeping, cant seem to get to sleep for hours, and now its worse, its 3.30 in the morning and im typing this, whats going on,

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
yes i haven't been able to sleep in the past two weeks,and let me tell you i love my sleep,but for some reason i have been not able to go to sleep till almost 3 in the morning,and when i do go to sleep and wake up i been having massive headache yesterday it felt like i had been hit by a truck right in the center of my forehead,nausea to boot.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
sleepings fun & dreamings wicked but i too have been having hardly enough of late.

At least whats keeping me going is....... well lets just say my energy levels are increasing along with my insight and dreaming of happy daze
...... if you know what i mean ....

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I can't comment on the insomnia thing. I have nightmares every night. So i don't sleep much either way. But i am definately feeling weary. I'm having trouble eating and even more trouble keeping it down, but no other symptoms of being sick.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<<   2 >>

join