It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arkansas Bird Die-off and Fish Die-off Tied to Wheeler Murder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Ok, so can anyone verify that this source is legit? This was sent to me by a friend who speculates that there is MUCH more to this whole bird and fish die-off than meets the eye.

Top US Official Murdered After...

A shocking report prepared for Prime Minister Putin by the Foreign Military Intelligence Directorate (GRU) states that one of the United States top experts in biological and chemical weapons was brutally murdered after he threatened to expose a US Military test of poison gas that killed hundreds of thousands of animals in Arkansas this past week.

So, what do you all make of this? Is this even plausible or is the source too much of a joke to even take this seriously - I have no idea.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

for a second i was like, who let sorcha faal in here? that was its explanaition, so i wouldnt put much faith into it at all. sorcha likes to take advantage of circumstances and make connections that arent there for his cult-followers

just keep in mind the source for any information

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Well this one is out there,
If true then why did they find wheeler in a dumpster?
If Wheeler's death was a professional/government assassination
don't you think they would of been a little more professional then leaving
a whole dead body in a garbage can? I would think they would of made the body
where it would of been VERY hard to find.. Maybe even dumped the body in the ocean, chopped
the body through a sausage grinder, not left to be found at a land fill..

Also there has been fish found dead in Massachusetts
fish found dead in Florida, birds found dead in Texas, Louisiana, AND Arkansas.
I have even heard reports of these animals deaths of birds and fish have been found worldwide.
Wheeler's death Yes it is a mystery
These massive animal die off's a bit mysterious.
Are Wheeler's death and the die off related, I do not believe so.
edit on 5-1-2011 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Yeah, I am now reading about all of these other fish and bird die-offs occuring literally around the world. So... I guess it would be difficult to isolate this one incident. Which leads me too... let's forget about the chemical weapons part, and turn it instead into HAARP testing and ELF weapons testing. Would Wheeler have information on that? Would he be motivated to go public if he ever saw the weapons system go prime-time? I dunno, but something just ain't right. I was wondering if there was a Wheeler murder connection when I heard about the birds and fish in Arkansas before I even read the story.

So, also, is the EUTimes a credible news source?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

has european union news been giving you the truth or is it like american news channels?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The opening sentence should be enough to tell you its written by "Sorcha Faal" and thus is fictional.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by elliotmtl

pity too, people love a good murder mystery.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Is Wheeler dead? Did it happen just after the mysterious bird/ fish die-offs? What was his role within the government-military-industrial complex? Are both of events fictitious, or are you concluding that the whole thing is 'fictitious' simply because one non-reputable site has reported on it?

Seriously, despite the apparent hoax nature of that site generally, I feel it's a very sheeple attitude to be found here on ATS - that nobody is willing to consider a possibility just because a non-reputable source is leeching off it.

Is Sorcha Faal a deliberately misleading source designed to get all of us saying 'oh it's from the Sorcha Faal site, it must be a hoax'.. Instead of actaully investigating for ourselves? The connections and shady operations of the conspirators are often deliberately obfuscated by clever tactics, including simple reverse psychology. Or have we become complacent here on ATS, looking to one of the established 'voices of reason' telling us to ignore a source forever, without giving ANY consideration to the possibility of misinformation tactics?

I'm off to see whether there are any discernible connections. I refuse to take someone's word for it that there is no connection, just because Sorcha Faal reported something. That's like saying the Olympics are a bad thing because Hitler was a fan.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Did anyone ever hear about what the cause of death of Wheeler was? I haven't heard anymore on this topic.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
After World War II we had vast stockpiles of Chemical Weapons. We decided to dump them at sea.

It was expected that the steel munition cases would last 50 years before they started rusting thru and leaking out their chemical weapons.

Wheeler had a side business which had the Federal Contract to monitor those ocean dumpsites of our chemical weapons.

He was killed because he was going to publicize those chemical weapons are leaking heavily and responsible for killing ocean life/ bubbling up and getting into the atmosphere....killing things.

It was either kill him or we'd be liable for hundreds of Trillions in liabilities....we ain't seen NOTHING yet.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment

Is Wheeler dead? Did it happen just after the mysterious bird/ fish die-offs? What was his role within the government-military-industrial complex? Are both of events fictitious, or are you concluding that the whole thing is 'fictitious' simply because one non-reputable site has reported on it?

Seriously, despite the apparent hoax nature of that site generally, I feel it's a very sheeple attitude to be found here on ATS - that nobody is willing to consider a possibility just because a non-reputable source is leeching off it.

Is Sorcha Faal a deliberately misleading source designed to get all of us saying 'oh it's from the Sorcha Faal site, it must be a hoax'.. Instead of actaully investigating for ourselves? The connections and shady operations of the conspirators are often deliberately obfuscated by clever tactics, including simple reverse psychology. Or have we become complacent here on ATS, looking to one of the established 'voices of reason' telling us to ignore a source forever, without giving ANY consideration to the possibility of misinformation tactics?

I'm off to see whether there are any discernible connections. I refuse to take someone's word for it that there is no connection, just because Sorcha Faal reported something. That's like saying the Olympics are a bad thing because Hitler was a fan.

I do believe he's dead, Good luck in your research. Please keep us in the loop. I'm one who's curious and interested.

new topics

top topics

join