It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Eligibility - Judgement Day in Court, January 7th?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
From the recent White Hat Report:
tdarkcabal.blogspot.com...

I don't know how reliable this information is, but this kind of information is verifiable. If true, January 7th could be an interesting day.

Snip

OBAMA'S JUDGEMENT DAY IN SUPREME COURT?

The Obama "Undocumented Worker" question (missing (hidden) long-form birth certificate) is on the Supreme Court's docket for Conference on January 7th. The background of this case, in short, is this: About 18 months ago, at a college appearance of the Chief Justice, Dr. Orly Taitz confronted John Roberts with a suitcase of 350,000 signatures from World Net Daily and other data, asking the Supreme Court to hear the complaints about Obama's legitimacy, since he was not vetted. Roberts promised her publicly that he would review the information.

It appears that Roberts kept his promise and the info is going before all 9 Justices on January 7th. All of the previous cases have been denied for lack of 'Standing' or being frivolous. Without the Court's intervention, Obama and the Gangster's will run by Administrative fiat; as a Dictator with the Congress being but a gnat buzzing around his head. The Court can remove his 'head' (Authority) and the rule of law can be restored. Everyone must send letters or telephone call the Supreme Court to encourage the Chief Justice to be pro-active in forcing Obama to produce his long-form birth certificate and answer other Interrogatories. The address for Chief Justice Roberts is as follows:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
interesting...wonder what is going to happen if this is truly legit...knowing obama he'll probably just throw us all the middle finger and still refuse to give the certificate...either that or the justices will just throw it out for some bogus reason

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
i think not. the supreme court has a schedule and there is a process afaik that you have to go through. you dont just walk up to a supreme court justice and get a hearing.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I have a simple question... Who pays the judges of that Supreme Court?

Always follow the money they say...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Oh my, has there ever been such a "passion" for a potus eligibility before? Think not!

If only that "middle finger" he'll throw us could be:« # y'all I'm not even human»! Maybe the birthers will get more than what bargained for.

The mundane outcome would be just too boring! Yawwn!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
We'll soon find out whether this is a pantomime or a real initiative to establish the truth .... for which I'm not holding my breath, lol!

top topics

join