It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead fish and birds in Arkansas and central US Caused by Carbon Capture Plant?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

I did read the OP.... there is major holes in your theory.

Only drum fish died... drum fish are not the only bottom feeders that live there.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by amadeus30

Ok.. so we have some details here....

Thank you....

I'm still not sure if I think it was the NOx or the SO2

And I'm not sure of the size effected

For example.. in the canary in the coal mine situation.. the small animal would die long before the bigger one

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy

I did read the OP.... there is major holes in your theory.

Only drum fish died... drum fish are not the only bottom feeders that live there.

But they look pretty small... perhaps they were the only ones effected by the amount...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by Misterlondon

bottom feeders and any fingerling size fish are prime targets for predator fish.........

its like that in all rivers........

what predator fish, live in that river? my point is unless you know the food chain there you cant make a statement like that..
also that doesnt answer the fact that fish will avoid eating other fish that are diseased or have been poisoned..

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

"Solved!" means you have the results of tests in hand proving your theory. Do you? Who did the tests of the cadavers to prove this? Link to the results of the tests? Name of the Labs used? Which qualified Peers reviewed the work?
edit on 1/5/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

Sorry about that... I modified the title....

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by Misterlondon

bottom feeders and any fingerling size fish are prime targets for predator fish.........

its like that in all rivers........

what predator fish, live in that river? my point is unless you know the food chain there you cant make a statement like that..
also that doesnt answer the fact that fish will avoid eating other fish that are diseased or have been poisoned..

NOW THIS is a very good point...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
If we are talking about a toxic effect, then I would suggest that if all the bottom feeders were exposed, the catfish is the toughest mofo! I have seen them survive 2 days out of water and a week in a bathtub, not to mention they have been sloshing around in the dirtiest part of the lakes and streams the longest so maybe they have a bit more resilience when it comes to toxins? Just speculating....

Peace,
spec

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I hope i didn't come off sounding rude, this theory is better than most i've heard.

I live along this river where the fish died and just and hour from where the birds fell.

Just trying to give you some food for thought.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
If we are talking about a toxic effect, then I would suggest that if all the bottom feeders were exposed, the catfish is the toughest mofo! I have seen them survive 2 days out of water and a week in a bathtub, not to mention they have been sloshing around in the dirtiest part of the lakes and streams the longest so maybe they have a bit more resilience when it comes to toxins? Just speculating....

Peace,
spec

that is a good point and very true... they are tough fish and would likely be one of the last to die in an delicate eco system such as a river

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by amadeus30
I hope i didn't come off sounding rude, this theory is better than most i've heard.

I live along this river where the fish died and just and hour from where the birds fell.

Just trying to give you some food for thought.

Not at all... I didn't find it rude in any way. It was straight to the point, and you commended the effort. :-)

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Well I would say this is a good theory
but here are my questions, there has been fish found dead in Massachusetts now,
fish found dead in Florida, birds found dead in Texas, Louisiana, AND Arkansas.
I have even heard reports of these animals deaths of birds and fish have been found worldwide.
These massive animal fish/bird die off's a bit mysterious.
If it was this plant as stated in the OP..

How would/could it effect all these different locations over different time periods?

Now, i'm sure some of these animal die off stories are being a bit
drastic, over sensational, and maybe a little over reporting of the issue is going on.

Now, am I sure that ALL of these stories are unrelated?

That I can not say..
edit on 5-1-2011 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

As for the birds... I would say yes.. each day something new was found... as its possible these birds also fed on the 83,000 dead fish... I'm sure they stunk to high heaven....

Hence my original purpose of the timeline... but then I discovered the carbon plant and got sidetracked...

I should finish that this evening....

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I love you.
Your hypothesis is sound and you've done your research.

My hypothesis runs parallel to yours.
Don't have a lot of time at the moment so I'll tell you that the deep injection gas disposal is responsible. Soley, or in part. You must remember that this is not the only injection going on. At least as I can figure it. I still have to run down a lead. There is also deep salt-water disposal in Arkansas. As well as frack gas drilling.

The earthquakes. The swarm earthquakes, near 500 since September could be caused by deep salt-water disposal according to geologists. These two wildlife kills were caused by these industries. And you've found one. I haven't found the name of the salt-water disposal company. But I know that near Beebe residents were complaining about a frack fluid reclaimation plant. I haven't found out if this is the company that also does the deep injection.

You are on the right track. This mystery has so many levels that's it's hard to stay focused and not get distracted.

The drum died because they school. Fish school, so that's one it was one species. It was a localized event and that's where the drum where schooling. Same with the birds. A localized event that hit a particular roost.

Gas is responsible. But it's very complex. Simply, and I'll provide a thread where I've posted all my research, ignore the first rant on the page it's unrelated, if you want to do more research, the industrial activity caused the swarm earthquakes. Companies pumping gas down into the earth while other companies were pumping it out. This caused the strada to become unstable. This allowed methane and other gases to migrate out and rise to the surface, as well as getting into the aquifer. The fish were killed when they were starved of oxygen.

The birds are more curiouser. I believe the toxicology report that says it's trauma. The flock panicked. But what scared the hell out of them? Fireworks? No. According to witness there were loud sounds that were not fireworks. Some people called police to say someone was shooting a gun. Then others said it sounded like a cannon. But the best witness was a lady taking her dog out to do its business. I remember her first name, Gale said that she heard a "poof", followed by a whooshing noise. Then another "poof", followed by a whooshing noise. These low explosive sounds people heard were not fireworks. They were ruptures from the ground. Poof, is a fireless explosion, followed by the whooshing as gas escapes from the ground. The birds went nuts and stameded. Do birds stampede? What do they call a frezy of birds? They were small ruptures. Enough to kill some fish and frightened roosting birds. But not big and toxic enough to drop larger animals. I'm sure there's other dead wildlife involved. But they are not large groups of animals like these particular species which have large schools and flocks. Other dead animals wouldn't be laying around. The dogs of the town were munching on the birds. Out in the bush, other animals would have snapped up the isolated animals. We just notice the large kills because they were large. And dectection has a role to play. The fish float and wash up on shore. Where they are quite noticable. And the birds rained down upon the town. Had they fell in a remote area, no one may have found they and we all wouldn't be talking about this story.

So you are right. Deep gas injection into the ground is responsible. It's just not the only culprit. There's a whole gang of them

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I forgot to say why I came on here in the first place. We should put our minds together and unite. You're the only one I've found who is even remotely close to the full answer. And the research and thinking is hurting my head. Good work.

Make sure you look on my thread and find the maps with the Fayetteville Shale play and the locations of the kills. The earthquakes are dead center of the three events. All falling within a 125 mile radius. And I believe your Carbon Capture Company falls within the circle as well. And so does lots of drilling.

edit on 5-1-2011 by Robin Marks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Robin Marks

I think this angle warrants suspicion. Any research into the subject of fracking reveals lots of problems, not just by the drilling and chemical blasting, but the safety guideline loophole exploitation or downright dishonest management of the sites worries me.
Here is some more info on the details of this process and some of the cases involved Here

spec

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I honestly think HAARP or something similar has something to do with the bird and fish thing, as well as the strange weather we have experienced world wide.

Not sure about the earthquakes and volcanoes though, but it may have something to do with that too.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by thewholepicture

It may all be one in the same actually...

The deep earth injection along with gravitational effects of the moon phases and solar magnetic effects...

But don't just think Haarp...

China and UAE are doing this too (weather manipulation)... UAE just claimed success this summer....
edit on 5-1-2011 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Oh I know it may not just be HAARP, that is why I said similar in my post.

I do see what your saying.

The Idea that people can actually manipulate weather for there own personal gain, just makes me sick.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by thewholepicture

Me too!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Here is a map of the current events in the US... I still say the Fish Kill on the west side of AR was ground zero... and it spread out from there....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4c77ab214d93.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Thank you for visiting my thread and acknowledging that I knew what was happening almost immediately. The reason is research. Reading. And reading and reading and reading. And thinking.

And searching.

To solve a mystery you need facts. And you need to prove that your hypothesis is possible. Your hypothesis is plausible. In fact it's very possile. If you find examples that show a history and example of the occurance, then you have to accept that the same may be happening here.

For example.

There has been a small quake recorded yesterday in Arkansas. The epicenter is in exact the same location as the other 500 or so that have happened since September. 1.8 magnitude.

Can deep injection wells cause earthquakes?

Well let's ask the experts. The scientists. According to the USGS, it not only possible, it's happened. And not just once.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

The good people at the Arkansas Wildlife Agency may be having a good laugh at those of us who offer alternative solutions, and in truth many are nuts, and I know nuts, we have science on our side.

Do not be distracted by all the animal reports. Some are true and are normal kills which do happen all the time all over the planet. The media is noticing them because of this story. Many of the kills are natural and due to cold snap. Cold water inversion changes the oxygen levels at different depths and kills fish. Other natural causes kill mass animals. Many of the kills are pollution related. The cold water inversion may have contributed to the drum fish kill. The cold water and run-off disturbing sediment which released gas and reacted with water to remove the oxygen. Other pollutants in the water, most likely hydro-carbons, have already made a sick river- sicker. The fossil fuel industry is killing us slowly and suddenly. Depending on the weather.

The only animal kills you should be focusing on is the ones in Arkansas, Kentucky and Louisiana. The birds are from the same flock originating in Arkansas. Many of the rest of the kills may be normal. I've read about many kills because I'm a wildlife guy. So mass kills don't really surprise me. The reason I was ontop of the Arkansas story is because of the fracking and swarm earthquakes. I am obsessed by volcanoes, earthquakes and wildlife. The oil industry is killing my wildlife and their causing it some of it by causing earthquakes. And these I know. The minute I heard about the practise of fracking I became obsessed with that.

They are fracking near a volcano. It has a hot geysers system under extreme pressure. If methane gas migrates into that resorviour. I won't finish this thought. But I will state the volcanoes name. It's name is Yellowstone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join