It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Wheeler III and Mysterious Bird Deaths, Connected?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
"A interesting report prepared for Prime Minister Putin by the Foreign Military Intelligence Directorate (GRU) states that one of the United States top experts in biological and chemical weapons was brutally murdered after he threatened to expose a US Military test of poison gas that killed hundreds of thousands of animals in Arkansas this past week"

Link

I've been following these mysterious bird deaths over the last few days and as I was researching I came across this article, not sure how much truth is in this, but definatly worth looking into!
edit on 5-1-2011 by magycpapyri because: link problems

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The source is a Blog. There is no link to any article or good source to explain how the Bloger has this information from Russia. The items that are linked say nothing about the report from Russia. It would appear the Blogger just made it up. You have a source, any source confirming that report from Russia?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I believe this has been declared a hoax:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
It's already been placed into the Hoax thread. Their is no source. It was made up out someones imagination and repeated on Boards and Blogs without citation. Sorry

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
As mentioned, a thread exists on this story.

Post any comments there.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join