It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Madrid Quake Zone; Arkansas, Louisiana, Kentucky Triangulation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this. They are worth the watch. And like said above, nothing sensational about it. Very informative set of videos. It's the scenario/explanation that seems the most likely, to me. Fireworks...really? It's insulting that they think the general population is that stupid.

This is very real; either they don't know what to expect from their experiments, or they simply don't care of the side-effects of the experiments and will carry them out regardless. Ionospheric heating is one of the most real conspiracies out there, it's pretty blatantly in our faces. Most just don't realize.

Example: Someone I know, who is a bit of a conspiracy person (like the Enquirer type...) herself started talking to me about Nibiru the other day, so after that talk I brought up HAARP and ionospheric heating. Told her I've found actual scientific research documents, etc. She laughed it off. She'd rather discuss Nibiru. That's the problem with everything.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJ

We see that time and time again. Sensationalism, it sells. And people get stuck on it.
Maybe she would like this radar image.

Originally posted by OneisOne
I'm seeing this make the rounds this morning and I found this radar image interesting.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2665f91f95cc.png[/atsimg]

Source: Mystery deepens: Radar captures mysterious turbulence over Beebe, Ark. as doomed birds take flight www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 8-1-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
And looking at the plume above I was reminded of information I found long ago here on ATS...

Capabilities of HAARP -

This invention has a phenomenal variety of possible ramifications and potential future developments. As alluded to earlier, missile or aircraft destruction, deflection, or confusion could result, particularly when relativistic particles are employed. Also, large regions of the atmosphere could be lifted to an unexpectedly high altitude so that missiles encounter unexpected and unplanned drag forces with resultant destruction or deflection of same.

Weather modification is possible by, for example, altering upper atmosphere wind patterns or altering solar absorption patterns by constructing one or more plumes of atmospheric particles which will act as a lens or focusing device.

For example, the plasma sheath surrounding a missile or satellite could be used as a trigger for activating such a high intensity field to destroy the missile or satellite.

Still further, plumes in accordance with the present invention can be formed to simulate and/or perform the same functions as performed by the detonation of a "heave" type nuclear device without actually having to detonate such a device. Thus it can be seen that the ramifications are numerous, far-reaching, and exceedingly varied in usefulness.

All directly quoted from the patent.

Patent

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

That radar image is rather interesting! I didn't believe much in the whole HAARP thing at first, but I don't know... I guess I'm starting to consider it a possibility. I mean, I know HAARP is real, but I just didn't believe they were using it for stuff like this. Maybe I'm changing my mind.

What really makes me wonder is if it really was HAARP, what were they really trying to accomplish? I mean, were they literally trying to kill birds or were they aiming for something else. There was a tornado there that night... maybe they were trying weather modification and just happened to hit a flock of birds? I don't know... makes ya think!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

Yes it does. And again not to haarp on it -pun intended- HAARP may not be involved. However, its possible, and even making its way across the internet now.

HAARP (or similar device) may be responsible for recent Bird and Fish deaths
source

Something to think about - HAARP can be tuned -dialed- in so to speak and is capable of targeting a specific area.
Some say it could be tuned so fine as to target a flock of birds.

One other scenario caught my attention this morning.
I posted it here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And this is the info....

Originally posted by burntheships
Found a very credible source with more info on this:

Military field tests—a kind of "in situ" laboratory experiment—may well account for the bizarre deaths of the birds and fish. Scalar can be projected across thousands of miles and the beam weapon could have originated anywhere in the U.S. It might even have been activated from a seaborne platform on a naval vessel.
If that is the case, then the test would be ongoing and targeting red-wing blackbirds to assess the efficacy of the beam technology could easily be carried out across Arkansas, Louisiana, and Kentucky.

www.helium.com...

Another aspect of 3D Scalar technology is the theoretical ability to create a force field bubble. If such an experiment was attempted and the flock of birds flew into that force field the aftereffects would be eerily similar to what Beebe residents witnessed

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/22adb812b2cd.gif[/atsimg]

www.cheniere.org...

It certainly has the world watching whatever the cause.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
And one more thing I have been thinking on to the post early in the thread that said in essence HAARP can not be used that way.

US Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, said on 28 April 1997 at the Conference on Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and U.S. Strategy, University of Georgia "Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves."

en.wikipedia.org...

There can be no argument that the weapon exists and has been used, and can be used in this way.

The

1978 Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques is an international treaty ratified by 75 states, and signed by a further 17, that prohibits use of environmental modification techniques to cause earthquakes and tsunamis, amongst other phenomena

The treaty was encacted precisely to prohibit the nations from warring with each other .

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
ok everyone can disagree with the guy in the youtube vid but how can u disagree with the mass amounts of seismic activity thats been happening sence dec 20 2010 all around the world. very interesting!!!
yeah its easy to point a finger just cause it sounds good but hard eveidence dont lie. tell than keep looking. im sure something will pop its head out.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
From what I've gathered, the New Madrid Quake Zone is nearly inactive and becomming more so.

Here is a link for an EDU site.

New Madrid Seismic Zone: A cold, dying fault?

If this is true, it very well may be nothing more than a drill. Odd still, but unless man made, I wouldnt see any activity comming from that location. Having a drill in a completely stable, non issue location, is odd itself. I would think that the place to have such a drill would be in the places that you more liable to be called out to.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

Thats very interesting, and thanks for that link.
What do you make of the reports that this area has seen even recent
earthquake activity?

www.usatoday.com...
edit on 24-1-2011 by burntheships because: correct link

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
At this point in time, nothing suprises me. Whats up is down, what's left is right.

If this location is to be stable, yet something is taking place, we might be looking in the wrong direction. Personaly, I feel the sun itself is the suspect in much of what's taking place today. As one thing leads to another in many cases, i'm also lead to believe that we're only scratching the surface of where the problem really lies.

I seen some mention in another post about BP possibly having some effect here too. I know a good bit about oilrigs and their capabilities. I really dont think something on such a huge scale can take place from a depleated well. I've been around shutins, i've seen what can happen in this case, but it's no where as large a scale as one might think. There are alot of reasons, and I dont mind explaining if need be. I would have to rule the BP issue out.

As far as the mass of recent activity in the area, livestock and all, I think alot of things are starting to catch up with our wreckless ways. Time to pay the pipper.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I wouldn't dismiss the (ughh) 'conspiracy theory' that haarp-ists are attempting to activate the NewMadrid. If it is not supposed to be activating but is, then something is causing that. I think about an incoming Nibiru as well.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
I wouldn't dismiss the (ughh) 'conspiracy theory' that haarp-ists are attempting to activate the NewMadrid. If it is not supposed to be activating but is, then something is causing that. I think about an incoming Nibiru as well.

Nibiru to me is already there. From everything i've seen from assyrian mythos, all signs seem to point to jupiter with one of it's moons being the home base. I havnt seen anything that mentioned anything about a planet comming into our solar system once every 3500 years.

Imagine this, if you will. Lets say you have a star that is traveling at 10 million miles an hour. If that star was 20k lightyears from us, it would still take us 20k years to get to it, if we were traveling at the speed of light.

Such a star exists

Kevin Hurley, a research physicist at the UC Berkeley Space Sciences Laboratory may have found such a star, located nearly 20,000 light-years away.

If you're able to approach the speed of light, it'll take 20000 years for the observer remaining on Earth, but the time will slow down for you. Time stops, so you may get there in an instant, in theory.

That's besides the point though.

If the fastest object we know of is traveling at 10 million miles an hour, and is a star, compare it to the speed of the fastest planet in our solar system. Mercury travels 30 miles a second as it circles around the sun. That may seem like alot, but in relation to our solar systems outter planets, it would still take forever to get here. By then, I feel it would be safe to say that we should already be seeing this mass in the skys with our naked eyes. If it was a whole solar system, as nibiru is supposed to be a brown dwarf, it seems as we can see the coolest stars out there, we should see this one perfectly.

With all of the amature astronomers out there with really nice home use telescopes, we should have more people seeing this. If it's comming from behind the sun, then we should see it 3/4 of the year.

The math just doesnt add up for me. I usually go with the most simple explination, and nibiru seems way too complicated unless simplified. For this to happen, it would have to begin with jupiter.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Though I still stand on my views of Nibiru/Jupiter being the same, I did find this video. It's very interesting. Wonder how many more "planets" in our solar system that dont follow the set path that the other planets take?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join