It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Madrid Quake Zone; Arkansas, Louisiana, Kentucky Triangulation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I came across this video and want to share it with ATS.

Along with the New Madrid Fault Zone,
this does address the three major bird dye offs.
At 11:00 minutes into the video the presentation shows that the three major locations
of the dead birds form a triangle - Arkansas, Louisiana, and Kentucky.

Drawing a line from these locations at 120 degrees creates a triangle.
The triangle defines the most active region of the New Madrid Fault.

All fear mongering aside folks, we dont need it.
With that said, this video does include information on HAARP.
However, its information from a person with the proper clearance, and professional.

Even if your not interested in HAARP, you will want to watch this video.

Below, A brief description of the 3 major earthquakes that occurred during the New Madrid earthquakes of 1811 1812.

edit on 5-1-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I am thinking woh and wow. Ok so it is obvious THE MAN is getting ready to make the move into depopulation. It all adds up between the birds fish, earthquakes, and their technologies.
It is like mankind feels this disarray happening yet we havent been able to put our fingers directly onto what is happening. I actually believe every word this man revealed. What sucks on my side is my husband is one of those people who are blind to the obvious. He thinks I am a bit off with my thinking. Im preparing the best I can, but everytime I do something for preparation he dismantels me. This pisses me off. I could go on with my bitching but I wont. I have to get into fast mode here.I have to leave him behind in his blindness dammit

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

Yes, its a long video but well worth the watch. I did not find anything in it that was sensationalist.
I think he is just telling it like it is.

I just literally froze when he showed the triangulation.
So lets think...

The governments will not warn us ahead of time. We already know this and as someone pointed out
by the time that emergency broadcast hits us it will be too late to do much.

So your idea to prepare now is spot on.
Well what to do with the man....use your energy to prepare. If he is still around when it hits he will figure it out then...
wherever he may be. Maybe in the meantime, he will wake up. Things like this have a way of getting peoples attention.

All it takes is one look at the search trends last 5 days...
Alot of people are paying attention.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I Starred and Flagged this. I think a lot more people need to see this and give an opinion.

I found this link that also shows the triangulation. Scroll down 'til you get to the picture of the US and look at the red dot alignments.

Link[editby ]edit on 5-1-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Im in out montana right know. If what this gentleman predicts about january 11th, this in itself will be my "Hu told you so" I realize I cannot talk rationally to him so what I did is, I cirlced January 11th on the calendar and told him,I am telling you something big enough to gain national attention will happen on this day, he asked how would I know this, I said, well sense you believe I am a conspriacy nut ( he calls me, "Your one of those people")
If something happens january 11th we will talk about how I knew. If something does happen Im hoping he will listen at this point. I declared his opinion of me beign a conspiracy theorist, so the inner idea has been planted. Know if this fool chooses not to listen if something does happen. He is on his own because I won a nice spread in southwest texas and that is exactly where I am going. It has been pre-set up for underground shelter. I haev a well available for water. I would just have to stockit, by the iodine and nuclear pills, a giger counter, hey what the heck is a giger counter? is it a radiation counter thingy? I do not know if I will beable to afford a radiation suit, but my shelter should protect me. anyhow im preparing as the video advises.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Im a member of ask.com forum ufo/aliens. it was in this forum I found ats. anyhow there sense before i joined ats I was always trying to convince these people about NWO our governments dasturdly deeds like whatis happening know. I jsut went there and sent a message with what the video explained. I gave as much information as I could. Im spreading the word as far outwardly as I can. I will put it up on my facebook and myspace tomorrow also. I will also put a blog onto my yahoo page. if enough people talk about this outwardly who knows what could happen. who the hell do the government think they are doing this. I hope after allis said and done some compasionate country comes to our aide and tries our government for crimes against humanity because this is what is happening to us here in usa.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Probably not just the usa if I think about it. haiti probably haarp related, but then again the video claims haarp was there before it happened. Im getting so confused right know, e im actually more pissed then i have felt my entire life. who the hell is this governmetn who decided who and what lives and who and what dies? grrrrrr

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Okay I've gotten around to triangulating these places myself and the upper left location is actually lower than he shows by my calculations, but it is the hardest to pinpoint because the fish die off happened in a stretch of 20 miles. It does still make a triangle but not as impressive as he is passing it off to be, but the link I posted earlier also shows the same pattern as him so maybe I'm off a bit. I guess we will just have to wait for 1/11/11 to see.
edit on 5-1-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

All good, and I might add the date of the 11th is not actually a prediction.
Its just a "might want to prepare for this date in case" date.

The Illuminati always have back up plans, and I realize that that part of the video is
on the more highly speculating side.

In any case, it cant hurt to prepare a bit. I always use what I buy.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

You may be right, i did not re enact the triangulation.
And about 1/11, its an idea. I for some reason did not put much stock into the date.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
As to the first video, I wouldn't put stock into any information from the person who made this prediction. He's made predictions before, lots of them, and none have ever come anywhere close to the truth. His choice of "experts" he uses on this I've questioned in another thread; he uses the same one, a technical writer who has worked for several agencies and has gotten clearance, but she is not an expert on anything they are discussing. She is a writer, and they are NOT usually experts on what they write about.

Since the military did not have massive drills and started taking control, two years in a row, I don't believe this guy. He's also said there are two suns, Nibiru was visibly moving in the night sky, that there was going to be food shortages, that society was so close he felt the need to "bug out" his family to the Texas desert, only to return to home without comment.....really, nothing he has said has ever held up.
I think everybody can relax. You can find triangulation points anywhere. The date? It's the bicentennial of the Earthquake, therefore something to bring up again. Just like any big even, people remember the anniversity. As 200 years have passed, most people will not know about it and what can happen. So this way, they can learn. If something would happen, FEMA would be called in, so they are the department to spread the information.

There is nothing unusual going on, HAARP cannot be used this way, if someone is going to predict any earthquake activity at all then they should be experts in seismology and geology, not fear-mongering on YouTube. And that is all this particular person has ever contributed.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

I have to agree with you. While I do agree that an earthquake could occur along the New Madrid fault and I do see that it's a threat, I can't agree with the majority of what the guy says in the video. Seems to me that if HAARP was responsible for killing the birds and fish, it would be more than one type of species of both. So, I don't buy that. And at the end of the video, you can hear him get a drink... wonder what's in that glass.

There are a lot of things going on in the world that can't really be explained, but I just can't believe that the end is near because some paranoid guy on youtube says so. And especially a paranoid guy on youtube that doesn't have a very good track record.

I think our government is crooked as hell, but this guy doesn't convince me of anything. No offense to the OP.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

No offense taken, and I dont agree he was predicting the end of the world.
No where in the video does he state that.

He does pick out a few dates at the end and toss them out, I already stated my opinion on that.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

No where in the video does he state that.

Yes, you would be correct.
I stand corrected.

I'll keep the dates in mind. I do believe a quake is coming on the New Madrid fault. I think it's just a matter of time. I'm in Kentucky, so I kind of always have that thought in the back of my mind.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
wow, great post
S&F

it is def something to keep an eye on.
maybe more evidence will be provided
in the near future that we can go from
conspiracy theory to fact.

thanks for the thread
nice find

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheshipsly

I realize he is speculating this datg, and merely saying watch this date. Which this is exactly what I will do. Before I watched this video I had already had a oddly weird feeling big changes will occur this year from my own research and studies. The video gave me more awareness and I was sharing concerns. I have to say even if I had not watched the video I am still extremely worried about this year and next year.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

The fault line is overdue for a quake.

If it happens it will be due to plate tectonics, not HAARP, the Illuminati, Aliens, or COBRA.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This topic has certainly managed to raise the hair on the back of my neck. I remember reading about the New Madrid fault line back in the 1986 after we experienced a nice little quake in Northeastern Ohio. The warnings of increasing activity were given back then. I've had a bad feeling about New Madrid for a couple of months now.

I live in Ohio so, any large activity there will certainly be felt in my neck of the woods.

JANUARY 1986 NORTHEASTERN OHIO EARTHQUAKE

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I can relate, and I dont even live in the area. Maybe its the fact that I know that is very possible the Fault has been affected by the BP drilling oil disaster.

What in the world is happening in the middle of the United States right now? Thousands of birds are falling dead from the skies, tens of thousands of fish are washing up on shore dead, earthquakes are popping up in weird and unexpected places and people are starting to get really freaked out about all of this. Well, one theory is that the New Madrid fault zone is coming to life. The New Madrid fault zone is six times bigger than the San Andreas fault zone in California and it covers portions of Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Arkansas, Kentucky, Tennessee and Mississippi. The biggest earthquakes in the history of the United States were caused by the New Madrid fault. Now there are fears that the New Madrid fault zone could be coming to life again, and if a "killer earthquake" does strike it could change all of our lives forever.

One interesting theory is that the "oil volcano" unleashed by the BP oil spill in 2010 may have sparked renewed seismic activity in that part of the world.

Jack M. Reed, a retired Texaco geologist-geophysicist, has been carefully studying the geology of the Gulf of Mexico for over 40 years. Reed is convinced that the Gulf of Mexico is currently tectonically active, and that the Gulf of Mexico is the source for most seismic activity along the New Madrid fault.

According to Reed, there is substantial evidence that the New Madrid fault zone is directly connected to "deeply buried tectonics" in the Gulf of Mexico....
endoftheamericandream.com...

All that and I just dont trust the government any longer.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

One interesting theory is that the "oil volcano" unleashed by the BP oil spill in 2010 may have sparked renewed seismic activity in that part of the world.

I can see how that would make sense. Hate to say it, but I agree with the poster that says we're "overdue" for a quake along that fault line. I think it's been building up for a long time and BP may have just rushed it up a bit. I'm no geologist, but it's hard to see how it COULDN'T affect it, ya know. I hope I'm wrong and very likely am. Maybe it helped, by releasing pressure, lol! Positive thinking! hehe.
I'm not much on being paranoid, but I will admit that out of all the stuff I read on ATS, on a daily basis, this is the one thing that I can't just dismiss.

The scary thing... and I didn't think about it like this until just now, is that I was in California for a while and naturally, I experienced a couple quakes while I was there. Fast forward, about a year later, and I was back in Kentucky, home-sweet-home, lol, and was woken by the house shaking. It wasn't violent, but it was enough to wake me up. About an hour later, on the 6 a.m. news, they confirmed that there had indeed been an earthquake. The scary part is that particular earthquake, here in Kentucky, wasn't as strong (measurement-wise), as the ones in California, but it felt significantly stronger and what's even scarier is that, during the quake in Kentucky, I was nearly 400 miles away from the epicenter! They DO feel different out here. I suppose it is because of the general flatness of the land. I don't like to think about what a big one here would be like!

I can't say that I'm "scared," but I am concerned. Would probably be smart to be more prepared for something like this than I actually am.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join