It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Blackbird Poisoning: Now We Know

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
So, you wanted to know wtf was the cause of all these "Natural" (as the government shills on these forums will argue) bird die offs these last couple of days across America, right?:

Worse Than Fireworks Deaths? Government Blackbird Poisoning

Globally, this phenomina has reared it's ugly head as well... Are they doing the same thing America is accused of?

Do wildlife officials feel just a little hypocritical answering media questions about the New Year’s Eve blackbird “rain” when they know they kill 200 times that amount a year as “pests”?

In 2009 the US Department of Agriculture’s Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS), part of USDA, says it poisoned 489,444 red-winged blackbirds in Texas and 461,669 in Louisiana. It also shot 4,217 blackbirds in California, 2,246 in North Dakota and 1,063 in Oregon according to its posted records.

We won’t even talk about the starlings, crows, ravens, doves, geese, owls (yes owls) hawks, pigeons, ducks, larks, woodpeckers and coots our tax dollars annihilated to benefit ranchers, farmers and other private interests. Or the squirrels, rabbits, badgers, bobcats, beavers, woodchucks, coyotes, opossums, raccoons and mountain lions.

Is there any more confusion ATS? Now you know!

APHIS even uses caged red-winged blackbirds as decoys to attract wild ones says Audubon magazine and “pre-baits” an area with unpoisoned food to ensure the most takers.

Nor does the government’s blackbird poison only kill blackbirds.

“APHIS makes sure that the poisoned banquet is especially tempting for wildlife by laying the food out in the spring. This attracts birds and other wildlife because food sources, especially insects, are limited in early spring,” says the National Audubon Society. “The poisoned rice also looks very tasty because the birds are migrating. The poisoned rice is a ready buffet for any bird to eat, but especially those who are tired and hungry from flying.”

And there ya have it... thoughts?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Oh... another note on the mass sealife die offs, taken from that same article:

Last year, Illinois wildlife officials poisoned 90 tons of goldfish, gizzard and shad in the Chicago Sanitary and Shipping Canal with the chemical Rotenone, which suffocates fish, to support the sport fishing industry. A year earlier they poisoned tens of thousands of goldfish, koi, bass, crappie, catfish and sunfish/bluegill hybrids in Chicago’s Lincoln Park to rehab the pond.

Complicity is revealed... What now?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Oh, this actually makes sense. I will look it up myself but I do admit this makes the most sense, I wonder why the Media is not mentioning this though. One would think that they would have been aware if it was done by such a public institution...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I wish that blog post you cited had some sources to reference. Also it doesn't necessarily prove that this was the cause of the latest incidents.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

Read the article again, the poison takes from two to three days on average to kill the birds, these birds and fish died at once, by the thousands. Unless the DEC has a shiny new Tesla death ray in the arsenel it probably isn't the smoking gun here.
It's either solar or something inside the earth, probably not magnetic. I think it is radiation of some sort.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Here is a source - right from the horse's mouth!... APHIS

Of particular interest is This interesting statistic

Further information can be reviewed at the APHIS website through the link provided.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

Please review this link provided for APHIS...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
ive been telling people in similar threads what has been doing this even using the name drc-1339 itself, but they still would rather blame ufo's or harp. id be willing to be that this poison is excreted berfore it kills the victim (hence the media "no poison in stomach, so it must be fireworks) id also be willing to bet that another side effect of the poison would be internal bleeding/clotting

yay, finally i dont feel like the only one that knew what happened since day 1
i had to clean up starlings from jersey in 09, u should find a link for that. id also be willing to bet that after the 09 kill a lot of dogs and cats died. id be willing to bet this would warrant media black-out should it happen again, after all, 09 was an emberassment, so they took a few years to recover their effort and shush it considerably

secondary note is that there is no testing for fishlife. the droppings of the birds would contain the same poison that they would die of a few day later. now it might have been that the species affected was the only one that has a sensativity to the drc. now if it can kill a bird in three days, it can probably kill a fish in a few days as well.
i think the fish were either bp, dumping, or disease personally
edit on 5-1-2011 by GenerationXisMarching because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GenerationXisMarching

Thanks for your first hand eyewitness account on this subject mater GenerationXisMarching, and for poviding a personal source and testimony to the truth behind these deaths.

APHIS isn't just another U.S. GOV program people... they work GLOBALLY to ensure live trade via agricultural safety.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Did we forget about this fact?

People are still posting appocolyptic fear mongering threads with every new instance of a die off. Make's you wonder how the chicken that ran around cackling 'THE SKY IS FALLING' got so much attention... lol

top topics

join