It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeless Guy has a "Golden Voice"... you MUST hear this!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Here's a heartwarming story that I suspect will have a happy ending - STORY HERE

Ted Williams has a "God-given gift of voice", though he's homeless and begs on the roadside. He's had a hard life, sliding into the spiral of drink and drugs although he's been clean for 2 years apparently.

It looks as though the offers are starting to come in for him though, and people have already started campaigns to help the poor guy out.

Just listen to his voice, it's quite amazing and so unexpected - I could see (hear) him on Family Guy with no problem: VIDEO HERE

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I say he should be on radio or something where all his potential can be used .

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
S&F.

It's nice to see a story that warms the heart vs. the never-ending stories that makes the heart rate and blood pressure increase.

I hope the best for this individual and hope in the time he has left on this earth he has the means to pull himself up from what he came from!

His voice is awesome and he deserves to be given a second chance!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I was just reading an article on sports illustrated about this guy. Apparently the NBA team, Cleveland Cavaliers, has offered him a job.

sportsillustrated.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
What a lovely story - he's been offered a guest slot on MTV, and the Cleveland Cavaliers have offered him a job and a house this morning...!

LINK

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Just saw this on CNN not too long ago. Awesome story. Reminds me about the packers fan who sold blood so he could go to every Packers game. After 30-40 years of doing this, he found out he had a disease where the only way you don't die is to give blood.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

You beat me to it!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenChild

that story made my day

life gave him a second chance, thats wonderful

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Great story with a lot to learn and a happy end. There is hope in the world. S&F.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
That's crazy! I live literally 5 minutes down I-71 from there, and I'm sure I've seen this dude before..

Crazy world we live in.. Go Buckeyes!

new topics

join