It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Water?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I was outside earlier today and was on a small public pond. While on this pond a friend of my broke a small hole in the ice. He left after a while but i decided to stay outside. I went over to the hole and the watr was a black color. It used a handfull of snow and it soaked up some of the water. the snow turned solid black. I do know it wasn't dirt. And it had no smell to it. Could this possibly be connected to all the dead birds and fish. and the victoria river turning green?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Pictures?????
2nd

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Next time get a jar or something to collect the water and send it to a lab who knows what you might discover but then again it could be nothing .

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
sorry i didnt have a camera with me. and i didnt have a jar. it was

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zeon9010

That's black gold baby!

You never know, but I doubt it's connected.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Go back and take pictures. This sounds interesting. I know that decaying matter will turn water around it black but it has a smell to it. We need pics.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

its 115 miles from where i live. i was out for three hours just walking until we found the pond. then my friend left and then i followed moments later. im almost home now. there is no way i can go back up now. i have work tomarrow. and dont have the gas money.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zeon9010

You can at least tell us where it was, or a general area. Maybe a member on here lives close by or knows of someone that does and they can check it out. Black water isn't to be taken lightly. Maybe the proper authorities should be notified? This could be a serious hazard to alot of people. Just saying.
edit on 5-1-2011 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
It's a big world, except where halliburton is concerned. You don't say where you are.

I hate to hype this, but I was told of a dream wherein black water rose all up and down our street, everywhere, leaving just enough room on the sidewalk in front of our shelter to walk by on, though the sidewalk, being lower, ought to have been covered in the stuff. I saw that a guitar was just above the water.

Now, all I see in dreams are all the people I'd known in life, trying to talk things through. The last one is a cop.

She finally got around to saying 'and that's how they say it's going to be', and then, it seemed, she was baiting me, expecting me to reply with weapons banter. I was reserved, because I know tptb are mining subconscious brainwaves for yet more data. They made it so good, with their gear, that you really can't tell which is real, and which is planted. I guess I have come to rely more on signs, and what they mean, than my own subconscious.

You need to have a look at that water, in my opinion. Please tell us what you can of the region, the pond, it's source, and of the water itself. black water= halliburton, and did not monsanto recently purchase blackwater as protection against the uprising?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
'Snow white' is generally refraction of light..

If you soak a ball of snow in clear water, it will turn clear...

now, soak it in black water, it turned black, there's nothing surprising about that except letting us know that the black liquid is water based.

Could be sewage. Sewage sometimes loses its smell when its very cold.

new topics

top topics

join