It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Disinformation Going In The Media On Die Offs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
If you type in more dead birds on google search under then news section you will probably get news results of the dead birds or fish however under the American headlines i noticed they have came up with alot of disinformation on them and about how they died.

For Example in the Sweden Cause Of Death Still Unclear even they had done testing on them they still haven't determent the real cause and yet somehow the biologists in america claim its all due to neutral reasons?

www.sure-start.com...

Claims How They Died

The dead Arkansas birds and the Louisiana birds were said to contain massive clotting and internal bleeding, lending validity to the theory that the deaths were stress related.

www.chattershmatter.com...

Initially investigators believed that the fireworks on New Year’s Eve were to blame for the death of all the black birds, but now they are not so sure. Some skeptics believe that the government maybe performing some secret testing but there is no proof whatsoever that this is actually happening.

It Seems CNN, MSNBC and other major news network those along side with the Pentagon either know something we don't know or are hiding it just so they can protect there jobs.

You know its strange that CNN isn't reporting the dead birds in Sweden thats really odd, but then again CNN will explain these birds were unrelated to the events in Arkansas or anywhere else in amercia.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
TPTB are running out of options. It's only a matter of time until the truth about these incidents and conspiracies is revealed.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
They also skirt around the whole fish die-off issue. They probably have to be related somehow, and if that's so then it couldn't have been stress or trauma while flying like they keep saying. What's really scary is what if the government doesn't know what is causing these deaths. Sign of the apocalypse?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
just wanna know what tbtp is. im new to this sight and a little unfamiliar with the abbrevitions. just want to understand posts better.

There is also a new thread about black water. could this be realted? and no one on the media here has reported the green river either? after a while of lurking on here then finally joining, i am starting to realize this disinformation. my eyes are popping out at the fact these journalists are just passing on this info down the wire from some main source that does not reveal all the facts. sorry, having a shocking awakening here after my 29 years of life hearing what only the powerful want me to hear.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost374

No apocalypse yet. Probably within our lifetimes, but 2012 is not the end of the world. I still suspect that some sort of atmospheric anomaly is the cause of these wildlife deaths, possibly having to do with the Earth's polarity or even the polarity of the Sun. I think astronomers should start studying the planets really closely at this point to see if this is an interplanetary phenomenon.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Disinformation and the media go hand in hand.

It's all about getting the next big story to them.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
"just wanna know what tbtp is."

The Powers That Be

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Just watched CNN - they only mentioned birds in Arkansas and Louisiana. Not a word about fish or any other reports that we know of. They interviewed a man that was examining the birds externaly - he had very little to say other than fireworks and weather crap that we keep hearing from them. They make a big deal out of the headlines "1000's of Birds Fall Dead" and then they say very little - I am furious at this point about media reporting which of course is handed down from TPTB.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This is nothing a few isolated incedents. I started a thread HERE and have not gotten any responses. There are no other things going on except for what the mainstream media has told us. Don't believe it.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
No Way! I know what is going on...totally, I saw the news.

Fireworks killed some of the birds. Road salt killed some of the birds. Cold water killed some of the fish. Lack of food killed some of the birds and the fish. Power lines did it too. I even saw on Fox that expiration of tax benefits for those making $250,000 per year or more caused some of the die off.

Luckily, it was all coincidence. Kind of like all the ocean life which coincidentally happen to be in the Gulf of Mexico during the BP oil spill and then died. The jury is still out on that one. Scientists may never know.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
It Seems CNN, MSNBC and other major news network those along side with the Pentagon either know something we don't know or are hiding it just so they can protect there jobs.

OK, since you invited me to your thread, I have taken a look. I think the key word in your entire post is the word "seems". Seems to who? you? Why? the word "seems" is far from scientific; rather it is an indicator of opinion. What is your scientific background? What evidence do you have to counterbalance the scientific view of these recent events? You seem fairly well set on discounting the scientists educated thoughts, yet you provide no evidence, motive or reasoning. What are your thoughts on the die-offs? What do you believe is causing them?
edit on 6-1-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
What I've noticed is a lot of articles came out today listing two or maybe three bird kills.. then they say they are unrelated and normal...

Those articles don't list the vast amounts of other kills...

Its sickening... PopSci today did that and I could barely believe that... they listed only 3 kills....

join