It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of Sources for Iraq Nuclear situation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 03:18 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com thread by Valhall
ATSNN Article on the discovery of Nuclear items
The conspiracy delves deeper, UN did not OK a Uranium Transfer to US by Phoenix
America hands out uranium to 43 different countries

News Articles on America smuggling IN Radioactive materials
Indymedia.org
Rense.com
Shortnews.com
www.libertyforum.org
America caught smuggling nuclear radioactive items into Iraq

Alternative Sources of Uranium
Abovetopsecret.com Thread, Iraq-Niger Uranium

Anyone want to add anything else? I think this could be really big, we need to get to the bottom of it

edit; I just want to point out, I've been hearing that the 1.77 tonnes of Uranium is around 2.5% U-235. That's enough, if they can centrifuge it, to produce about 5 nuclear bombs with just about the critical mass

[edit on 8-7-2004 by browha]

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 06:36 AM
link   
One of the plausible theories here, until further verification on the materials transported in and being discovered and transported out, is this;
The US smuggled in Uranium, which they buried, and then 'discovered' and are now exporting again, to validate the war in Iraq..

Any more theories are appreciated, provided they are plausible (e.g. do not involve aliens we have no evidence for.. apply Ockham's razor before posting, lol)

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by browha
One of the plausible theories here, until further verification on the materials transported in and being discovered and transported out, is this;
The US smuggled in Uranium, which they buried, and then 'discovered' and are now exporting again, to validate the war in Iraq.

Thats the one I believe , found a link where this exact amount was taken or " checked out " from a facility by the US .

To coincidental that the same amount was recovered , sounds like Bush is trying to justify his actions , and couldn't cover his tracks .

Will search for the link to justify your theory .

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Aptly timed BBC article on nuclear waste;
Here

top topics

join