It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google map Mass die-offs going on World wide !!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by exactmad

maybe something coming your way .. keep us posted!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by komisch
reply to post by Digital_Reality

Here are my thoughts...major solar flares going on...major Chemtrail spraying going on and major bird and fish die off. Some birds are not migrating the way they should, some are up in the middle of the night, when they should be sleeping, some fish should be in warmer waters....
Solar flares - magnetic changes on earth
Solar flares - spraying us to actually protect us! Not enough for the birds and fish, they are still totally confused, but hey us humans are still alive...for now.
I am just throwing out thoughts....

Haha!

The Volcano People have found a new topic to get excited about...

edit on 5-1-2011 by the.lights because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbiy666

it makes you really wonder why we pay our TV Licenses!

Woa ! Are you saying that you guys pay for TV licenses over there ? I've never heard of this before . Please elaborate .

As for the birds and fish that are dying worldwide , I can't help but wonder how the BP oil spill might play into this . What are they NOT telling us ?

Then again , there is a thread about the UAE creating some type of artificial weather machine . Who knows ? But I'm sure FOX and CNN will get to the bottom of this .

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Yes, its extremley hard to believe, but ontop of everything other tax we have to give about a weeks wages to the BBC every year. SUX

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by gateway30

Thank you for sharing this.

It won't slow down, it will only increase.

The state of the world will continue to worsen as Yahweh, our God and Creator pours out His wrath upon mankind leading up to Armageddon. It is His will that you all know exactly where it is coming from.

Matthew 10:34 "Don't assume that I came to bring peace on the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a warrior; Yahweh is His name."

"There will be no peace on Earth until My Son's Kingdom. I will crush every kingdom now standing and rock the earth off its foundation. I Yahweh will destroy every enemy to My throne, and who can stop Me? Who can turn back My anger? No one." - Yahweh

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Oh for Gods sake man, stop embarrassing god.

Man plays with mother nature, mother nature comes back and does somthing twice as bad. Buddy, God is not the one thats raining birds on our parade. Man Kind has does somthing wrong and the earths trying to balance the situation.

Itd done this for centuries.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I'm not getting anything with your link. Just a map of the world, what exactly is it supposed to show? TY

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

it shows all the mass deaths worldwide...takes a second to load.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

And just what does any of that have to do with the discussion at hand ? We are talking about birds and fish here , not some mythical archaic superstition .

Do you have any thoughts on why the birds are dying around the world ? Without all of us having to set through a sermon ?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
reply to post by bigbiy666

it makes you really wonder why we pay our TV Licenses!

Woa ! Are you saying that you guys pay for TV licenses over there ? I've never heard of this before . Please elaborate .

yup visit www.tvlicensing.co.uk... for more info on that subject.

as for the topic in hand, something odd is going on - i agree with the dis-information, downplaying these unusual worldwide events are commonplace - problem with giving some pseudo scientific explanation is someone 'in the know' will most likely disagree and then you have an expert frenzy cross-examining the data. UFOs, fireworks and lightening don't need any 'experts' and can be laughed off by the newscasters.

I have a bad feeling that this is the beginning of something quite global, not sure if it is related to the magnetosphere shift a few days ago - still trying to correlate the data on that.

thanks for the google map link OP, might be useful in spotting a pattern, if one even exists.
edit on 5-1-2011 by digitalf because: content

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

Digital_Reality

I tend to agree with you here..... There is always some politician, MP who tries to raise their profile by ''getting in on the act'' yet I donn't see anyone prominent talking about this or atleast questioning it ??

Maybe we are all getting over-enthusiatic by reporting EVERY incident which hasn't been done before, BUT i have always been a strong believer that the Animal Kingdom is a natural barometer to the health of the planet which supports it..

Regards

PDUK

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
new case of fish in mich blamed on cold www.clickondetroit.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
They're all coastal. This tell us something.

What?

I don't know.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by gateway30

If you connect the dots...
it kinda looks like an orbital track!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Well here it is. Get ready to be redirected to the new big scare.

Florida Professor Arrested for Having a "Suspicious" Bagel on a Plane

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
This is nothing a few isolated incedents. I started a thread HERE and have not gotten any responses. There are no other things going on except for what the mainstream media has told us. Don't believe it.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jlafleur02

all of the ones listed in the map and on this thread are confirmed

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
add texas to the list now , they say its natural lmao!!!!!! www.kltv.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
eagles dissapear from west coast communities.canada.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by nivekronnoco
If you connect the dots...
it kinda looks like an orbital track!

I was thinking just the same thing....

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join