It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry witches are using cat excrement and dead dogs to cast spells on the president....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
b]Romanian witches use spells to protest new taxes
By ALISON MUTLER

Romanian Bratara Buzea, 63, who was imprisoned for witchcraft under communis...

MOGOSOIA, Romania — Solace for world leaders trying to enforce painful austerity measures: At least you're not running Romania.

Angry witches are using cat excrement and dead dogs to cast spells on the president and government who are forcing them to pay taxes. Also in the eye of the taxman are fortune tellers, who should have seen it coming.

And President Traian Basescu isn't laughing it off. In a country where superstition is mainstream, the president and his aides wear purple on Thursdays, allegedly to ward off evil spirits.

Witches from Romania's eastern and western regions will descend to the southern plains and the Danube River Thursday to threaten the government with spells and spirits. Mauve has a high vibration, it makes the wearer superior and wards off evil attacks, according to the esoteric group Violet Flame — which practices on Thursdays.

A dozen witches will head to the Danube to put a hex on the government and hurl mandrake into the river "so evil will befall them," said a witch named Alisia. She identified herself with one name, as is customary among witches.

"This law is foolish....The tax on witches went into effect Saturday as part of the government's drive to crack down on tax evasion in a country that is in recession. Like any self-employed person, they will pay 16 percent income tax and make contributions to health and pension programs.
"..........Not every witch is threatening fire and brimstone."This law is very good," said Mihaela Minca. "It means that our magic gifts are recognized and I can open my own practice." [...]

see: www.comcast.net...

this is where the USA is going also... by using the extended Form 1099...you can report income paid
to witches or psychic, fortune tellers which once were a cash-only trade...

the thing is, if you report paying a Witch for a spell, and the Witch is assessed taxes that they didn't want
to pay --- then you are putting yourself in jeopardy of having a Spell cast on yourself and maybe your spouse.

this is just a heads-up FYI post,
I know i wouldn't report funds paid to a Witch or fortuneteller

So with this Romanian Witchhunt, the gov't leadership is sure putting their selves in jeopardy, I'd look for
all sorts of odd mishaps to happen to the Romanian politicians all of 2011 or until the tax law is changed.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
hopefully the spells will work. maybe they can send some on our current administration.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Hehehe...

You can use a radionics machine and get better results than dog poo.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I think the president is protected at a higher level than them witches have authority to act.

Authority is very important in those things and i doubt those low down people even know authority is important.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
this is where the USA is going also...

I could only hope... 16% income tax? Sounds really good to me!

Aside, this is a good example of why I think the Fair Tax is the way to go. Everyone, regardless of what business, legal or illegal, would pay their share of taxes. Another upside is that no one would have to report a witch, which means no one would get hexxed for it!

top topics

join