It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish conference calls for "building Third Temple on ruins of Al-Aqsa Mosque"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
we are building a temple the world might never see

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

Don't forget the Baha'i in an all-inclusive 3rd Temple. By adding a ninth wing, the Temple would resemble the nine-pointed star of Baha'i.

Of course, things would have to change radically for anything like a multi-faith Temple to ever be built. That is present-day reality.

JR

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

Judaism doesnt worship a 'godhead'. A godhead by definition is a limited thing.

G-d, in the ACTUAL sense, as in creator of all reality, ex nilo, thats what Judaism worships. The design of the Temple is also symbolic of the spiritual worlds so its design is precisely designed (its dimensions being delineated by the prophet ezekiel and explained in detail by the 17th century kabbalist Moshe Chaim Luzatto Read here) to channel the proper and ordered spiritual energy and order of the creator into this world. This is why the PTB give the Jews such a hard time.

The above information is meaningful because the temple mount in jerusalem is the 'naval of all reality'. In order to affect the 'branches', ie; the rest of creation, you have to first affect its root - the temple mount. All of us are bound to this spiritual center and so when a temple is built, are collective 'psyche' will become more disposed towards the spiritual energies being drawn down.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

You know, perhaps they are just trying to be inconspicuous about the temple design by not making it a 9 point instead of an 8. But I sense the associations between this temple design and the Bahais irregardless. The 9th point is the center of the octagonal building, so in that way they have their all important mystical number 9.

Here's a great article on the meaning of the eight pointed star. It states the linear eight-point star represented the goddess Inanna, Sumerian queen of the heavens and Ishtar (Astarte), the Babylonian goddess known as “The Lightbringer.” An eight-point star enclosed within a circle was the symbol for the sun god

moroccandesign.com...

Another building that shares the same design is the Ciesa di Santa Maria della Salute in Venice which was built in honor of the 'virgin Mary'. It's not hard to see where all this is leading.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Here are a couple of images that show the temple design is definitely connected to the Bahai faith.
The first is the Bahai temple in Illinois.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/231d5be42888.jpg[/atsimg]

The second is the design of the shrine of the Bab. As you can see both are eight pointed stars and octagons. If the Bab is a gate, he is the gateway to hell.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fd97529ac737.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 11-1-2011 by iamnot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

Awesome info iamnot!

I think you nailed it. The "ninth" is indeed the center.

Star for you, I hope others see this. The Baha'i are still flying under the radar. So few seem to even know about them.

JR

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join