It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish conference calls for "building Third Temple on ruins of Al-Aqsa Mosque"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Smack

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Double post.

edit on 5-1-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

So what do you find this to be- A consultation or a photo op?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Al Aqsa Mosque is not The Dome of the Rock
This is a clever misconception thats been put forward by the media
The real Al Aqsa Mosque was the home of the Knights Templar
and sited right above the old Temple of Solomon

Link here :
www.youtube.com...

This is from 2009 of the tensions it is causing
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I have no doubt that it will be rebuilt one day, and I have no doubt it will not be accomplished without a huge, probably world war.

Here's what I don't get. Throughout the course of history lands have been conquered a new owner comes in, conquered again, new owner, conquered, new owner, etc.

When the Muslims conquered Jerusalem in the mid 600's and erected the Dome of the Rock in the late 600's, the land was literally a garbage dump, it was used to collect trash. Now, here we are in 2010 with this incredibly historic building, and because a group (in this case Jews) believe that they once had a temple there in B.C. they feel they can claim land rights and can demolish what currently sits ontop of it and it's supposed to be cool?

I'm not trying to get into the complexities of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict because it is irrelevant here, since the formation of Israel the mosque has been protected and imo should remain so if for no other reason the historical importance.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
In Prophecy the book of Revelation
States the rebuilding of Solomons Temple
will be the home of the Anti-Christ during the end times..

Call me cynical but Earthquakes, Floods, Dead Birds, Dead Fish, Pestilence (Swine Flu) and
food shortages on the horizon...

Well building a house for the son of Satan seems quite plausable as late ...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Self fulfilling prophecy. The fanatics of all three faiths will MAKE it happen. Total insanity. Do they think their God will thank them for it? Do they think humanity will? I foresee an apocalypse of a different sort. One in which all the fanatics and their entire families are sunk to the bottom of the ocean as a warning to future generations.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Smack

You know I'm beginning to agree with you. I believe in God and I believe in my chosen faith, however, I am very open minded to other religions. For the majority of life my faith in humanity would have caused me to disagree with you, but anymore I just don't know about the rise in fanatics (across all faiths). I definitely would not put it past the looney toons to try and force the revelation of the prophecy (or not who knows maybe the atheists are right
)

I get people are tired of waiting for their chosen savior to come or return or whatever they believe, but I believe God will not have His hand forced and everything will be revealed when it is time, His time, not ours.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

Lest we forget-
God is the author of everything-
What He allows, He allows.

If He wants it to go down, it will.
If not, it won't.
Bottom line.

I agree that nothing happens without His say-so.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
And in the meantime what will they do to solve the cemetery at "The Gate"
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5d2ca9f00c94.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 5-1-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by searching4truth
I get people are tired of waiting for their chosen savior to come or return or whatever they believe, but I believe God will not have His hand forced and everything will be revealed when it is time, His time, not ours.

Then again, He moves in mysterious ways, doesn't He? So anything can be his tool.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
all is set the anti Christ should make him self be known shortly with in the 7 years, and if you look up all the things needed for the temple this is the last, the robes and all the inner things have been made , or approved, yes even the calf for the blood offering, it is said by the temple builders it will take 9 months to one year to build.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
This is crazy!

A man made structure that would doom the precious lives of thousands to honour our Creator? He has no need for pathetic stones and would value the gift of life and love given to his creations more.

This is not way to honour Him. He seeks no sacrifice from anyone, least of all in blood.

If that temple needs to be build, it will be ONLY upon the free will of mankind, not forced upon by the few senile old men with delusions of granduer!

This is not the work of the Jewish people or the nation of Israel mankind had help to build and protect, but the power lust by a few men, soon to die but need followers to lead the way to keep them company! It's an atrocity!!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
according to tradition, when the temple is built, the antichrist would somehow desecrate it and announce his identity and rule the world from there
if the temple starts getting built, you'll know we're in the end times according to theology

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
The Temple will be built, and soon!

Those that oppose it shall know wrath. But it doesn't matter if you opppose it or not because it's coming!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ZionSteel

Hilarious, Mr. Registered 1-6-2011. Welcome to ATS. Perhaps you could explain why you signed up today.
Some might regard your comment as being overtly inflammatory; maybe even purposefully antagonistic.
i.e. trolling.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ZionSteel

Like your signature.

Perhaps you can explain this, about Rabbi Kaduri.

www.israeltoday.co.il...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZionSteel
The Temple will be built, and soon!

Those that oppose it shall know wrath. But it doesn't matter if you opppose it or not because it's coming!

Wrath? Whose wrath? Yours? I can live with that. And so can millions others.

Building the temple had always been a dream of the jewish religion and those who share their faith. This is their freedom, and a freedom which all humanity respects, for we all had been worshipping the same Almighty all along, only in different forms.

Since the capture of temple mount in 1967 by Israel, there had been calls for a realization of such dreams.But unfortunately, there sits on the temple equally important structures of another faith - Muslims, equally with a right and freedom of worship respect by all mankind.

Throughout modern civilisation, humanity had respected traditions and religion. Whenever infrastructure progress is needed but should it crosses the path of religious or respected traditional structures, we either divert all any costs, or sought to compensate those whom are affected, a win-win situation for all.

Israel had won its right to exist, respected and supported by many nations. That territory on temple mount belongs to them, and if they see fit to build or demolish anything, it is within their right, but at the same time, they must look at what they intend to build or demolish.

That site had structures with centuries of spiritual significance to a large body of faithfuls, which is the third holiest site on Earth to them. Having won over the land, does Israel the state, needs to step all over the conquered, the way Nazis would do?

And think of the consequences as well - is Israel prepared to go through holocaust again, to build a holy structure that the Almighty had not given any instruction to do so?

Remember what the Roman Emperor Julian did in AD 361 - he tried to build the 3rd temple, but divine intervention in the form of earthquakes and fire stopped its progress. And he died shortly in battle. The rabbis then attributed to Julian being a gentile. But then, how sure are the rabbis and jews who fled from Europe have no trace of gentile blood in their ancestry? Furthermore, had divine providence be made or called for a third temple?

Innocent jews had been maligned in the past, espacially in Europe during the middle age, because christians then blame the jews for murdering the Messiah, when the ones who called for his blood had been the pharisees. Many were put into Ghettos.

Then as Monarchies slowly gave their freedom to serfs, and they started owning lands, it was the jewish bankers such as the small but growing ghetto Rothschid banking family in Europe that they turned to. But due to bad harvests and the european farmers could not pay their loans, the bankers forclosed their farms, and turn entire families homeless. That hatred burned within their hearts, so much so that it became ALL jews to be blamed, and we saw with horror what happened to the 6 million innocent jews whom were murdered by the Nazis.

Our Creator had never sought for the sacrifice of jews, or else Hitler would have been alive today and ruling over us. When the rest of the world learnt of the fate of the Jews, mankind voted in UN on their free will to give Israel a state of her own so that no more will they suffer the injustices from the few and the greedy.

Point is, innocent jews died for senile old men as well as the greedy lot who hid behind the cloak of ethnicity to perpetrate lusts for power and wealth.

Today, once again, senile old man are calling for stone contructs to worship their Almighty, uncalled for and are willing to sacrificed the lives of innocents jews once again for their own selfish dreams.The rest of humanity whom remembered the holocaust will once again stand beside and between our smaller jewish nation to prevent any backlash from the rightfully enraged muslims, in the hope that a common ground can be achieved so that all may live in peace.

But in the initial onslaught when anger overcomes rationality, it will be the innocent jews whom will perish, an avoidable and absolutely unnecessary holocaust. It may be only a few, or it could be millions. Is it worth it, more so when it has no approval from the Almighty?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
first a massive war would have to start for them to have an excuse to build a new temple. that way they have a convenient cover story when the al-asqa mosque is destroyed.

they can blame an enemies wayward missile for the destruction.

in a sense the prophecies are right, the building of the new temple would bring in an era of peace, because the only way it will be built is after a massive war where the middle east is in rubble.

but since america's best friend thinks Jesus is a fraud and criminal, they won't be to happy to see the second coming.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join