It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish conference calls for "building Third Temple on ruins of Al-Aqsa Mosque"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Religious people... bunch of nuts... all sides are crazy.

Jewish conference calls for "building Third Temple on ruins of Al-Aqsa Mosque"

A conference of ultra-orthodox Hasidic Jews in West Jerusalem has called for the destruction of Al-Aqsa Mosque and the building of the "third temple" on its ruins. In response, the Aqsa Foundation for Endowment and Heritage warned of an escalation of the attempts by the Israeli occupation authorities and "its arms" - conferences such as this - to promote construction of the so-called "third temple" at the expense of Al-Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock.

In a press release, the Foundation said that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is behind these calls. The Jewish groups pushing for the temple have urged Netanyahu to fulfil his promise that in the event of his re-election, he would approve and arrange for Jewish prayers to be held in Al-Aqsa.

Ultra-orthodox Hasidim have become more active in recent weeks, targeting Al-Aqsa Mosque, desecrating it and working towards its "Judaization". Reports and pictures from the conference held on 30th December have been published on a number of right-wing and ultra-orthodox websites. The conference, it is claimed, was held especially to address the Temple issue. Its programme included demonstrations of the rituals to be observed in a new temple; the organisers presented the conference as if such rituals would be taking place in situ sooner rather than later. Right-wing Israeli groups have demanded that the Israeli Prime Minister makes the necessary arrangements with the police so that Jews can pray inside Al-Aqsa.

At least those nutjobs are just a small part of the Israeli population.

They really do that and they gonna have WW3 on their hands. Israel will either not survive it or nuke all the arabs.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS - Please Review This Link.
edit on 1/5/2011 by Mirthful Me because: EX Tags.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Is that the dome of the rock or something? Don't they need to build the 3rd temple for the messiah to some or something? Dont they also need the Ark of the Covenant?

Crazyness lol.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
If JHWH does indeed exist,
his flock are a bunch of morons.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
So let it be written,
so let it be done.

Come on, the Dome of the Rock is built on the ruins of the 2nd Jewish Temple, so there should be no doubt who it belongs to. The Temple Mount has been the ONLY holy place the Jews have since Solomon built the first temple thousands of years ago, and they should be allowed to do with it as they please.

I have, however, seen plans to build the temple alongside the mosque, so it doesn't necessarily have to be destroyed. I think this is how the Antichrist will get the Jews to sign a peace treaty with the Palestinians: "recognize a Palestinian state and you get to rebuild your temple."

Rebuilding the temple is not an "if" question, but rather one of when and how.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Eventually it will be built. Additionally it will lead to world war. This is all a given, it is just a matter of time.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Oh boo hoo for the jews lol.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I have a few issues with this article.

1)

Ultra-orthodox Hasidim have become more active in recent weeks, targeting Al-Aqsa Mosque, desecrating it and working towards its "Judaization".

If Al-Aqsa was desecrated by anyone, there would be an instant declaration of war. To say that it has been targeted and desecrated is very different than saying someone held a conference. This is hideously irresponsible reporting.

2)

In a press release, the Foundation said that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is behind these calls.

It is quite clear to anyone who has spent time studying the dynamics of Middle East politics that saying the Netanyahu is behind Hasidic activists is about the same as saying Barack Obama is producing Sarah Palin's reality show. The secular Israelis and the Ultra Orthodox Hasidim despise each other. The seculars are nationalistic whereas the Hasidim believe that the Israeli state is an abomination. This has been even been shown here on ATS where many of our members have linked to Hasidic websites regarding Torah vs. Zionism and organizations such as nkusa.org

3)

Right-wing Israeli groups have demanded that the Israeli Prime Minister makes the necessary arrangements with the police so that Jews can pray inside Al-Aqsa.

Some ultra-orthodox Jews say that it is forbidden for Jews to pray anywhere with Al-Aqsa Sanctuary as they have no idea where the "Holy of Holies" lies; historically, only the High Priest of the temple was allowed to enter that inner sanctum.

A bit of a contradiction? Secular Israelis sometimes take tours up to the Temple Mount, which are permitted as long as they don't pray per an agreement with the Waqf, the body that governs Al-Aqsa. Religious Israelis, however, will not ascend the Temple Mount for the reason stated in the article.

The first statement is saying they're demanding to pray there, while the second statement acknowledges that they will not even go there. I'm not sure exactly how that would work.

This is a very poorly written and factually empty article. I've read it numerous times before posting this and simply can not accept the fact that it was written by someone with even the slightest bit of familiarity with the situation in Israel/Palestine. Sad.
edit on Jan 5th 2011 by Djarums because: added numbers for clarity

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by OldCorp

Oh boo hoo for the jews lol.

Seriously? That's the level of contribution here?

Many of us take the delicate situation in the Middle East seriously. Respect that.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Applying theology so woodenly and to a specific earthly location or object reeks of idolatry. It represents an atavistic, iron-age style of faith which is an insult to the true Divine. Not to mention the fact that all morality goes out the window when one abdicates the power to make one's own ethical judgements.

And that's all I have to say about that.

edit on 1/5/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I think they're pushing the second coming of Christ.

in order for the second coming to happen, the temple has to be build for third time. But, isn't the Dome of the Rock built on above the second temple?

it would be fair to build the third temple above the Dome of the Rock too.

anyway, when the time comes when the 3rd temple start to be built...then I'll be worried.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Come on, the Dome of the Rock is built on the ruins of the 2nd Jewish Temple, so there should be no doubt who it belongs to.

Exactly! This area does belong to the Jews and Israel. I don't know why people can't accept this fact. The third temple will be built and this is a fact that I learned 40 years ago. I thought it would have been built already, but it is coming. A lot of people will be awakened in those days.....

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

I also take the middle east problem very seriously cause it effects the whole world. When I see people pushing for more conflict and away from peace, I'll reply in the same childish manner that their post was written in. Maybe the christian zionists and Jewish zionists in america should go over there and help them tear it down and rebuild it if they are so tough.

Sorry admin wont happen again.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Oddly enough the bible has a part about measuring the temple, in it...
it a bit fuzzy but the guys is told to measure the temple, but leave out the porch for the gentiles to trample or something......
The thing is, that the jewish temple, just fits beside the alaqsa mosque and the dome of the rock, if they build it without the porch....
I find that kinda strange coinkydink dont you?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

What else are you going to do with the ruins of the Al-Aqsa mosque?

/sarcasm

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
Is that the dome of the rock or something? Don't they need to build the 3rd temple for the messiah to some or something? Dont they also need the Ark of the Covenant?

Crazyness lol.

They found the ARK it was in the news somewhat that the ethiopian church in Axium was the location of it. There was talk of going in to see if it was there then NOTHING AT ALL SMH. SO THEY MAY HAVE IT.

THIS IS SIGNIFIGANT TO EA IT SHOULD BE BROADCASTED GLOBALLY...
edit on 1/5/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by metalpr

I think they're pushing the second coming of Christ.

I think I understand your meaning, but remember the Jewish people don't recognize the "first coming", so they would not be trying to rush a second. A first, maybe. Or the apocalypse.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
in my daily scroll through many, many news sources and interesting sites...
i had seen there was an article stating that there are plans being formed to build a Temple on the Temple Mount which would include enclosing the Dome of the Rock in this Temple... and the Arabs would be in accord and make friends with the Israeli..

i will now retrace my web footprint of today and see if i can locate that article that i have not yet read in it's entirity.

Imagine a massive building that would house both the Dome and the Jewish holy place, all under one roof...
but i'd guess then that the Christians would feel as outsiders

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I really abhor the prophecies posted on here,
but I think I read somewhere somebody prophecying this very thing...
kudos to them for a hit.

That said,
if this actually goes down,
this will spark an epic armaggedeon.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Very Interesting indeed. Thanks for sharing OP. The funny thing is that someone here predicted this

I see the Middle East in turmoil, the Israeli's building their temple over the dome of the rock, without destroying it.
They will again be friends.

www.abovetopsecret.com

But again who knows.

Peace
edit on 5-1-2011 by Seed76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Zechariah - (on the end days)

12:2Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.

12:3And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Though all the people of the Earth be against it! The more I study this, the more I think events are being manipulated by zealots that want this to happen. They're desperate for their messiah to come. So they consider it their duty to hurry things along.
The criminally insane leaders in Israel and America are going to do something really stupid and then it will be Armageddon for real.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join