It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Energy Coming In - Anyone else feeling it?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I don't think it's coincidence.

I don't think so either. Humanity is entering a period of liminality, during which time synchronicities increase and coincidence decreases. The next few years are going to be very very interesting.

edit on 6-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
January 06, 2010
Energy Transformation

Folks, I hear the complaints and the puzzlement. There is a good reason nearly EVERYONE but the youngest are feeling “differences”. I offer the following as an explanation, but it is very complicated to understand from the human side of the equation.

I think I know what I am talking about as to some of the causes, but the individual who mentions about this planet verging on a magnetic pole shift is correct. It can go any time and the electrical polarities weakening and then changing polarities will cause circulatory problems especially those with some abnormality of the heart. Heart attacks will be everywhere when the shift is moving toward resolution. It need not take place totally before circulatory problems erupt.

Second, and probably the most important reason is also the hardest to understand. It would take almost a book to explain it all, but here are the essentials:

This planet is being stabilized and corrected.

Planetary Adjustments Toward Equilibrium

It is being rebalanced in its land masses and ocean distribution. I am told this change is taking place as part of the natural evolution of the planet as it COOLS. I realize that is contrary to a lot of so-called global warming supporters, but cooling is its primary direction toward material equilibrium. While this condition exists there will be minor tremors within the nervous system as the planet moves into a different state of magnetic shifts to stabilize the ongoing earth changes.

Nervous System and Spiritual Changes

We are nearly about to begin the appearance of a Magisterial Son. That, folks, is an incarnation. It is being prepared for by raising awareness in the mind so that more humans may work with the changes satisfactorily.. For those of us who have been using the old standard evolutionary frequencies to think with and comprehend our environment, the change to higher frequencies and therefore higher awareness will also experience changes to their nervous systems like arm and leg aches, pelvic discomfort, nervousness, being unable to feel comfortable with the old ways, need for a lot of sleep, disrupted sleep, and so on down a list of complaints many of you are already aware of.

This influx of intelligently applied frequency applications is in preparation to change all human operating systems which embraces the physical, the mental, and the spiritual. No precise time has been set for the entry of the incarnation, but it awaits the soon-to-be and final dissolution of the negative and lower energies we have all gotten used to for eons. Very few on this earth know our history well enough to understand how all this negativity got loose on the planet to affect our evolution.

One interesting note in the present experience is that there will be a whole group of humans living on the planet who will be selected to work with the incarnation staff for education. As a result this unnamed group may be selected to work in education. Schools will be established with teachers when the appearance of the Beloved One is physical and contactable in the new few months or years. These schools will deal with the physical, mental, and spiritual breakdowns across the planet and how to counteract their influence so that this planet may resume its place among all of those who are well and operating in an environment of sanity.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

I have been doing meditation, energy work for serious for three years now. I work extensively with my light body and the energy around us. I am very sensitive to energetic changes, and I have been panicking lately, quite literally. I have that fight or flight sense very strongly at times for no discernable reason whatsoever, and I feel like a rabbit caught in a pair of headlights.

Deja vu has become so strong I feel as if I am losing my mind at times as I relive things over and over like an echo in time. Here's my theory. I think that we signed on to witness an apocalyptic event, that the entire human race has been creating through thought energy for at least the last hundred years and longer. Almost every culture is awaiting some sort of Godlike figure to emerge from the shadows and lead us out of the darkness.

I think the deja vu is me remembering markers that I put in sort of to warn me that the time is getting close. Now I feel the time is getting close, and the drumbeats are getting faster as it builds in anticipation. I feel myself undergoing some serious alchemical restructuring myself, and I am becoming much more conscious of my own energy in particular, especially when my chakras are aligned, like when I am laying down to sleep. Very interesting it is.

My empathic abilities have grown until I basically hide from them. I seldom open myself to anyone because it hurts too much to feel them. Some people walk through life bearing so much pain, mentally and physically, that is is hard to experience just being near them. I have had to do a lot of work on self defense and shielding myself just to be able to get out in the world and do my daily duties.

I feel something larger than life at work here too. The forces that shape our lives are changing. I hope we can get enough people on a spiritual path to forestall the worst of the coming tumult. I feel that how bad it gets depends literally on how we all deal with it as it happens. We are creating our own reality all the time, and it is created with the energy we put out there, so we are responsible for the reality of our creation. Changing the thought process is key, losing anger and negativity and replacing it with love and harmony will turn the tide for us.

It will be an interesting ride. Glad I signed on for it

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I am feeling the shift as well.

Relax, and acclimate to the shift, everything will be OK.

Peace out RT.

edit on 6-1-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

Yes! Thank you!

Right in the center of the chest, just below the rib cage - solar plexus. A never ending burning, and sometimes nauseating sensation and sometimes gets so intense it radiates to the back between the shoulder blades. I have always been healthy, eat good live foods and have been involved in sports all my life. The last 2 years, these physical changes have increased. As of late, joint pain in the shoulders, hip, wrists, knees, as if gravity has slightly increased. I can't explain it, I just know I never felt like this until the last year or so. And I am not one to complain about pains like this, but things are so different now I had to mention it here on this post. I have also been experiencing vertigo.

The vertigo, I am the only one in my family who is able to go on the deep sea, air flight, spinning on various things without losing it. Until now, the last two years, on occasion if I even spin around I have to catch my bearings.

I have also been a very deep sleeper, if undisturbed I could sleep for 14 hours comfortably. But during these changes, now I go to bed at 11:00PM and wake every night at 3:00 or 3:30AM. My mind starts racing and that is it. I have never been like this. I can definitely feel an energy change. And like your Naturalist or Doctor I too have felt a foreboding feeling increasing. I have sometimes been in a sleep and have seen a flash of light and awaken to nothing being there, like a light spark from the brain to awaken or activate the mind like I have had enough rest. It really is quite disturbing and sometimes startling.

Time also seems to be changing, I don't really quite know how to explain that, since our clocks keep it, but our earth time personally seems to be getting shorter and shorter.

The die-offs have me alarmed as well. We have no viable answers. They claim fireworks on one case - but yet it is happening all over the place. Rivers turning green. Birds and fish just dying off and most in very healthy states.

Not sure what to make of it - but I am sure staying informed. I believe a new paradigm was formed on 9/11 - not sure why. In the last two years, especially since August of 2009, something is very different in our minds, our reality and involves the entire world.

Thanks for your post! S&F

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by barefootsoldier

When I read your post, it was if I had written it myself. I have been experiencing the exact same thing. I'm a 42 year old male, been in good shape my whole life...fit and strong. 6'3", 225. But lately I swear I feel like an old man.

I don't sleep well at all anymore, but when I do I have the most vivid, insane dreams.

A constant feeling of dread...and that something just isn't right....or that something very bad is on the horizon.

But worst is my freakin whole body seems to hurt...a new pain every day. My shoulders hurt so bad I can hardly move either higher than my head, my back kills me in the morning, my knees hurt, my chest hurts...

I mean, what the hell?

This sucks.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Hah that's funny, I do find it interesting that when I wake up from a long nights sleep I feel so rested and relaxed, until I start thinking ahead about my day....then I feel all the stress and anxiety surge back into my body.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I have an inkling that this is a true phenomenon. I would speculate that this could most definitely have something to do with the poles shifting. I am also thinking that the massive bird and fish deaths we are hearing about and experiencing have something to do with the same. There is also the massive spider and snake migration out of Arkansas as well. Can anyone correlate?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Curious, as of two days ago out of no where my chest area started feeling slightly sore and when I pressed on the center of my sternum there was a slight pain in the whole but that only lasted the one day then it was totally gone.
My initial thought was perhaps something was wrong but that was instantly replaced by the words 'growing pains' in my mind.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The problem with people is the influence of suggestion. It is just way too vague for someone to say, 'oh i can feel this change in energy, i cant explain what it is exactly but i've been feeling aches and pains and getting sick'.

Another person reads this and associates this with some random ache and pain they had, and end up beleiving that they too are feeling this phatom energy, when in reality no one is actually feeling anything but the power of suggestion.

I think it will be funny once we're in 2014 and everything in our reality is exactly as it was 3 years ago, this will all seem pretty stupid. Or perhaps there will be some kind of awakening and energy change, obviously it entirely possible, but i think people are thinking with their hearts more than with their minds. People hope for this big imaginary automatic change where the truth just magically comes foward but this is just wishful thinking.

The only thing that will change us, is us. And i wish people would spend more time learning how you treat each other and truely wake up, rather than spending time on ATS claiming they're feeling some "change"...

The thing is i could completely make up any bullcrap thread like this very one, completely make up some fake change of 'energy' i'm feeling, i could totally just make up some bull# like that, make a thread explaing the specific fake feeling, ask others if they have also been feeling this. I know for a fact i would have a horde of people claiming to feel what i'm feeling, when i completely did it just to catch people out. Know what i mean? Some food for thought.
edit on 6/1/11 by blayze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I have been ill with flu like 3 times in the space for a few months, and i am currently in the middle of stomach cramps which has lasted like 2 days now, cant sleep, rally drained, and prior to this my gym efforts have been lackluster.

Though i can explain em all with e fact weve had extreme weather lows in the uk and i recently ate like 2 days worth of food in the space of 3 hours which led to my cramps, i dont know how to get rid of it atm, i think im gonna call the docs tomoro cos my gym, sleep and work is falling behind. Any tips would b a great help, stomach ache is really acute in my upper stomach though i havent had a dump in a while nor had gas or burp problems lool.

Otherwise as for energy poblems, i do feel a sense foreboding and the need to pray which i have been negligent on for ever, idk if its due to this magnetic issue or knowing that we are approaching a time when scriptural prophecies will happen, but yeah something is definitely up and am guilty of waiting for a spark to happen instead of taking preventative methods such as praying and staying close to my faith.

Wish you all the best guys, and hope you can sort your spirituality out! only God can help us in this time of need

PS. any help on my stomach ache would be grand lol

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Another thing people claiming they're feeling a sense of impending doom, news flash: every body feels like this, and has always felt like this. Every generation thought itself to be the last one. Makes sense with the state of the world and the nature of the media.

I've felt this way as long as i was intelligent enough to see the world for what it is.

---
A good example of what i was talking about earlier, was that thread where one dude claimed he could have sworn new zealand was on the left side of australia and that australia was no where near any northern landmasses... The person went on to claim it must be result of some time line change crap. Next thing you know there is 20 people posting up who have bad geography skills claiming they also swear they recall australia and n.z being in different positions.

Obviously the initial poster just had a memory lapse and had a bad knowledge of global geography, and the other people copy.

Exactly the same situation with this thread.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by nastyj
I have been ill with flu like 3 times in the space for a few months, and i am currently in the middle of stomach cramps which has lasted like 2 days now, cant sleep, rally drained, and prior to this my gym efforts have been lackluster.

Though i can explain em all with e fact weve had extreme weather lows in the uk and i recently ate like 2 days worth of food in the space of 3 hours which led to my cramps, i dont know how to get rid of it atm, i think im gonna call the docs tomoro cos my gym, sleep and work is falling behind. Any tips would b a great help, stomach ache is really acute in my upper stomach though i havent had a dump in a while nor had gas or burp problems lool.

Otherwise as for energy poblems, i do feel a sense foreboding and the need to pray which i have been negligent on for ever, idk if its due to this magnetic issue or knowing that we are approaching a time when scriptural prophecies will happen, but yeah something is definitely up and am guilty of waiting for a spark to happen instead of taking preventative methods such as praying and staying close to my faith.

Wish you all the best guys, and hope you can sort your spirituality out! only God can help us in this time of need

PS. any help on my stomach ache would be grand lol

Mix a quarter cup of olive oil with a quater cup of OJ and slam it. Lube up them innards!

edit on 6-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I'm a sensitive.. something is definitely happening.. Energetically speaking.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reptilian Ph.D
I'm a sensitive.. something is definitely happening.. Energetically speaking.

Can you elaborate on this feeling? There is always something happening or changing energetically speaking, that's way too vague, 'i'm sensitive, something is happening i know it, energetically speaking'.

What the hell does that mean? What makes you so sensitive, give me examples of your sensitivity, give me some example of how you feel this change.

Another thing people need to realise is that ancient prophicies are just that, prophicies, predictions with no more weight behind them than the people who make crazy predictions now days. Why is 2012 any different? Because we have been talking about something happening for the last 100 years? You know it's just completely illogical that people will laugh at any other prediction, but everyone is a sucker for 2012.

My bet is it will be the same as every other prediction, the odds are certainly in my favour.

link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
During this time, our ability to undergo cellular regeneration during sleep will be interrupted, and for those who are very materially based and who've not done any work on building up their ethereal or light body, it will feel horrible, and for the rest of us, who've been working on ascension alchemy, it will be a very uplifting period, so to speak, as the human body seeks out higher energy systems from the larger galactic and universal source.

edit on 5-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: typo, slight edit.

For the past month, I couldn't shake this feeling that sort of stemmed from a depression/anger place. Even though I was cognizant of the fact that I might be being affected from "energy" as you mention. I don't really consider myself "materially based," however, I had left my spiritual life endeavors stagnate. I had no real physical ailments, with the exception that I have been breaking out like never before. Overall, I think there is a purging going on with higher energies coming through.

I have since cleaned up my diet, started to meditate again and eliminated "doom-based information" from my online diet. Even prior to doing these things, I felt the mental aspect break about Jan-3.

link   
well i have to say i feel a little better after reading some of the posts on here, and knowing im not the only one.
i too over the last 2 weeks or so have had the ringing ears, usually just 1 ear, and it lasts about 10 seconds or so, feeling nauseous, bad anxiety, seeingg 11:11 or 1:11 alot and unable to sleep. and i also had the volcanic eruption dream that a couple of others have said, but this volcano seemed to be a small 1, with a small larva eruption coming out from the sea, or maybe on a small island and people from the shore were just watching and carrying on with things as normal.
well its interesting to keep an open mind to what could possibly be going on here.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
An interesting thread so far. Here is what i have experienced so far, well in the past year anyways.

Firstly i started with extreme nervousness. Something i was never ever partial too. At the same time i was becoming seriously spiritual, but not through christianity etc, more through a personal journey to finding the truth about the world that i felt the world wasnt teaching me. I went to the Docs with nervousness, dizziness and a general feeling of doom. He told me it was a condition called BPPV, plausable but i didnt really believe it. He told me it would sort itself out and that it was nothing to worry about. I then started to have Heart Palpitations as the nervousness was leaving me. These palpitations were very frightning and were often. They too have began to dissipate.

Some of you guys mention about the magnetic poles shifting and chakra blockages. Now the human body is basically elecrical impluses, so it would make sense that if the poles were shifting because of some kind of energy, then our bodys would also be affected. Could this effect be what i have been feeling? Possibly...

What has given me encouragement is that i have finally realised that death doesnt frighten me half as much as it did this time last year. The nervousness has gone, the palipitations have basically stopped and i feel a lot calmer than i did before...has my body changed slightly, has my frequency lifted??? I dont know but something has happened to me.

My partner has started to feel the things i once did and shes a trained nurse who basically ignored how i was feeling, as most medical professionals do when you mention anxiety etc to them. She is feeling it, my dad is feeling it, my brother, my best friend...everywhere you turn you speak to people and they are feeling different but cant explain it.

What is happening?

It is exciting the times we live in but we need to help eachother realise that we feel the way we do for a reason, and people need to accept whatever that reason may be, whether its in your control or not.

I should also menation that since the nervousness began a year or so ago, i have been lucid dreaming every night. I remember them all, every morning i wake up and tell my partner about my dreams. I can control my dreams and ask people questions abou tmy real life in my dreams, and they respond. Is this part of the change? I dont know...

So many questions, so few answers!!

edit on 6/1/11 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

This is a reply to the OP. I have been dealing with more pain and headaches than usual and have been waking up feeling as if I was running a marathon all night. But for me, this started at the beginning of December; try as I may, I could not get into the Christmas spirit and continually felt like something was wrong or WAY off. Finding center has not come as easliy to me either. And even though it has been a few years since I dealt with heartburn and indigestion, without changing my diet, it has come back with a vengeance.

My husband has been out of it as well. A lack of energy and more quiet than usual. The only ones that seem to be taking whatever is going on in stride are my children, who are as energetic as ever...if not more so!

On one of the bird/fish kill posts, I asked how people here in the US felt in the hours that led up to New Years, because I got one of the worst migraines ever...and so did many others, I found out through conversation on a different site.

I wanted to go ahead and reply to this thread before reading any other comments...so I'll now see what others had to say.

Take Care.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Like most of us I rarely get sick...I just suddenly acquired multiple horrible symptoms including, migraines, sinus and overall massive head pressure, sore throat, body weakness, hot and cold outbursts, random sweats, and worse of all, spitting up red and brown mucus...

At the same time I'm working on fixing this problem and already feel a lot better and can't really explain it but have come to a whole new understanding...if some of you catch my drift...

No more Mr. Nice Guy.

Here's to the New 'Year'

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join