It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Energy Coming In - Anyone else feeling it?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
After reading the posts here, I can confirm that human's consciousness is indeed expanding. If we talked about this topic 2 years ago, I'm sure that most posters will not pay attention to this topic or blame it to some ill health or mental problems, just like one poster here wrote.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I've been feeling like utter poop lately, but I think it's more than likely down to the rubbish food I shoved down my throat over the christmas period. I'm usually an extremely healthy eater but I slacked off a bit over christmas and new year and did next to no exercise. On top of that, the winter months usually make me feel a bit miserable and unmotivated.

I too have been feeling lethargic and out of sorts, but I'm sure I'll feel back to my usual bouncy self soon enough, once all the rubbish has made it's way out of my system and the weather starts cheering up.

Not saying I don't believe any of what some of you are saying, but I've seen so many threads over the past couple of years, where someone will state that they're feeling out-of-sorts and then a dozen other members will chip in and say "yeah I've been feeling odd lately too
" and nothing ever comes of it.
edit on 6-1-2011 by KatieVA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
I’m not sure if its relevant, but yes the last few weeks I have felt the energy in the air outside change, my hair on my arms stands up also causing the hairs in my ears to go crazy giving me vertigo.
I’m pretty sensitive to soundings and I never wear shoes.

I can relate to the vertigo sensation. I first got that about 5 years ago when I moved to Yaletown in Vancouver. It lasted a few months and at times it felt like I would fall down if I didn't sit down.

I get a similar but less intense feeling from time to time, and almost always feel it on some level whenever I am in a crowded place, especially shopping centers.

I put it down to an increasing sensitivity to psychic energies that are more abundant in populated areas, no idea why it was so intense in Van. but I have a theory or two.

It's been such an interesting and exciting ride over the past few years, but I gave up trying to understand what was happening, whether it was me or the environment or a combination of both.

I decided to post this thread only because for the first time, it feels like something is 'coming to a head'. Very exciting.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I'm sorry for hijacking your dog in this thread btw. Perhaps that just might have been going to far..

Well I had a word with Tyson this morning, showed him the 'offending' post, and he said 'woof', which I interpret to mean 'it's all good bro', no worries, enjoy the humor, keep it going'

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Sorry for the one liner, but:

"It's almost time..."

And it sure is about time too.
Let's get going then.

"I've been waiting since the day that I was born"
- Sting

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
The closer Nibiru gets the more of these every-day maladies you will feel. Its because of the methane y'dig?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Its good to read through this thread because I’ve been getting this intense feeling of something about to happen but I do not feel anxious though. I have also been off my food since mid October (nothing new for me because when stressed I do not eat), I have not lost any weight and I feel energetic.

The most bizar feeling I have though started a week or so after experimenting with liberty caps in October, I cant describe it other than an intense warm relaxing feeling, similar to the shroom experience itself but without high. This feeling has also increased of late.

So a lot of us are noticing this, we agree this is not insanity (though im sure we have all questioned that at some point) but do we collectively have the ability to work out when this feeling will peek? For me it feels impending but that’s just me. Oh and just to add I would say my awakening started 2 years ago this week and is progressing unabated – before my life followed a different path

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I have never posted before, though i feel i want to share with the people on this thread my feelings....Newage Man, thankyou for standing up bro!
There is merit in educating and sharing with our peers and the masses the crazy goings on(political, enviornmental etc(much of what ats is-feeding the drama so to speak)) Its good to become awakened to the muzzle that has held us, but to get obsessed with it is missing the point when placing the next piece of the puzzle of our journey.
Namely, reawakening to our true divine purpose and potential. Many of you must have realised that the game had to be this way. To journey from one end of the spectrum to the other. It is up to the individual to stand up within themselves and speak your feelings with no fear of judgment and realize a greater truth.
A natural by product of collective raising of conciousness would be the iradication of BS and healing of the planet. Worrying and complaining will only feed more negative thought(i point this thought to many writings that exist on other threads not here). Dream of a positive shift, because it will be wonderfull. It really does come down to what bottle you want to fill. It is such an important time to have awareness of our thoughts, because it does come down to your thoughts being positive oor negative

We must believe with truthful feeling that we go on to build anew, when the NEW EARTH arises. Radiation/energy is flying through space to help us, perhaps to influence and speed up the evolution of our DNA. Sounds good to me, and where ever each person is on their journey, thats where they are.

A Wizard is never late! He arrives precisely when he means to!

Im surprised nobody has mentioned Anastasia the Siberian recluse. Whatever it is were growinginto, she is IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! And her message is full of truths!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
We are undergoing or are entering into a magnetic pole shift, during which time the earth's magnetic field will drop to zero gauss, it's now down to less than half a gauss average. During this time, our ability to undergo cellular regeneration during sleep will be interrupted, and for those who are very materially based and who've not done any work on building up their ethereal or light body, it will feel horrible, and for the rest of us, who've been working on ascension alchemy, it will be a very uplifting period, so to speak, as the human body seeks out higher energy systems from the larger galactic and universal source. I am reminded of Noah's ark, to use an allegory, and if it might be possible for me to extend a helpful hand during this period, I will do whatever I can, as we all will, to help one another get through this tamultuous period of what amounts to a type of global death and resurrection.
And those who are purely atheistic and of the materialist monist variety (matter alone is primary, spirit and universal consciousness, just BS), last call to hop on board...

personally I'm just feeling the love and am sleeping like a baby and no that's not bragging just reporting.

But yeah, something's definitely "up", so to speak.

It's really a beautiful thing and what a magnificent time to be alive, right now, who woulda thought we'd all be here at this tipping point in human and global, even cosmological evolutionary history.

What a happy time, a time to rejoice and celebrate, and a time to laugh at all our own foibles, and a time to be helpful for those among us who've been preparing or being prepared.

For those who've been getting run down, I ask you this - can you find the smile lurking deep inside, wanting to well up in happy laughter..? If no, then I say, seek that out now, before it's too late! Just kidding, there's still time, but GET that sense of humour, and consider that sacred space within, of happy joyful peace and equanimity, your liferaft, to stay afloat when the water hits.

[oeditby]edit on 5-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: typo, slight edit.
WOW! Outstanding post! Right On! PEACE!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Is there any proof that the magnetic field is dropping in intensity?

I am not disbelieving or anything, I would just like some data to lay a foundation for these ideas...

By seeing historical levels and cross referencing the present levels it would become obvious which way the birds fly if you know what I mean.

I am open to this theory but I am just rather curious if it's actually true.

I do not sense any major differences though, which is rather odd in itself. Perhaps my cynicism is matched by my optimism and so I don't notice.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

Everyone is different and everyone will feel these changes in different ways. Some people may be more developed spiritually, but they have to remember they are still physical, and will still physically feel whats coming.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
There is no such thing as a "universal consciousness". The universe is not a conscious being and it is not aware of its own existence because it is non-living. There might be interconnected electromagnetic frequencies that certain people are tuning into, but it's not a consciousness of any sort. The shift in the magnetic field might explain the effects some of you are experiencing. It affects your brain which in turn affects your body. I'm not feeling any different at all because I don't have the ability to sense it, which explains why I'm never able to see ghosts in person. A group of other people can see the same manifestation, but I can't. I guess I'm lucky.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I am feeling it to, with all that comes with it.

11:11 phenomena, duality battle, witch I just overcome.
Worry about people who suffer is new for me, I used to think ah a 3% rise in deaths, not bad.
But now i even can not let go, the look of that boy in the N-Korea vid, or those children in Haiti laying there wit cholera .

But i love it, I love the time we are born in. I love the fact that we are part of great change. I love that i can play a part in it. I love to see an end in suffering. I love my changes, and i think i love you all. ahh aint that sweet

But i love it, needs some more explaining i think, of course i dont love suffering.

Imagine this, Our world, and the place we come from(soul home, source)
We all come from the same source. Witch means that we know what we are agreeing for, before we come in to this vessel.
The elite surprisingly enough share's a bloodline, keeping the controll grid very close to mind/ and blood like people.

So what if our body's are a vessel for souls that are being matured by natural process, Dark and light must be, ore else you will not learn.
How to make sure evil keeps existing is simply to keep everything within a bloodline, and the rest us are being trained and trained over generations.
Goodness has never died, but evil now in this closing episode of our transformation is reaching its peak.
The higherselfs of the dark know their reign is about to end, but the bloodlines keep pushing their agenda(mind thinker,so no active connection to higherself)
Our goodness, makes us sad and desperate, deu to the evil that is put upon us.
But when the evil comes to such a peak, we will stand as one next to their peak, with our peak. Ying/Yang rule.
Zero point(timewave)
Then the galactic federation comes down removes the machine minded people, and the souls who graduated can stay and create utopia.

So in that sense the boy knew before that his life in N-Korea was going to be bad. But the boys higherself knows that he contributed to raise consciousness for us to succeed in our life school.

The spirit of that boy is ours. When you suffer over that boy, you are growing closer together as one.

Its my imagination,

edit on 6-1-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

id have to say the last 2 weeks has been very odd especially yesterday i dont know if i was feeling that way because information overload or because well i dont know but my body has felt scrambled and drained. id say sence christmas i have been overly tired so my sleep patern has been all messed up. but today i feel ok but im still tired need to get me some of that 5 hour energy drink.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Some of you post that something is happening and it is. A year or so ago, I went through this in a wild way, I was driven. When as a practical guy, I needed to find out why, my research came up with all sorts of new phenomena happening to our earth and our planet systems. Anyone not thinking that energy making it's way into the system and causing a change in planets won't effect us must be asleep.

My wife is going through this but it is milder. One of her dreams before the one of the sun causing all things to stop, was almost an exact copy of one I had months before. She is accurate it you can wade through the vagueness of her visions. In an earlier one, she saw a horse in quicksand and the family being drawn into the sand and down. Then her cousin was crushed by a horse and the family was drawn down due to this. In her dream like mine, she found us waist deep in this sand, but we got out for it was just for a time. Then a new earth with far fewer people and all walked the land. Major changes or was it more, she saw most of the homes vacant, no one lived there any longer. She like myself saw no real doom, just renewal after some hardship.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

Sounds like the population reduction to 500 million that governments are planning. I'm not sure if it's a bad thing or a good thing. I guess we'll see.
edit on 6-1-2011 by Condemned0625 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by seanizle
reply to post by RogerT

Everyone is different and everyone will feel these changes in different ways. Some people may be more developed spiritually, but they have to remember they are still physical, and will still physically feel whats coming.

What if the ones who consider themselves so "spiritually developed" are actually not really that developed at all, and are just deluding themselves with grandiose exaggerations of self-importance?

I don't know it's just my opinion, spiritually developed is suppose to be somewhat Humble.

Using the adjective "spiritually developed" as a derogatory remark towards others while referencing one's self as superior is surely not a "spiritually developed" action.

That's why I want proof that the magnetic field is changing. Because all of this mumbo jumbo talk is meaningless and in fact, BACKWARDS.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Here's some evidence: www2.tbo.com...

The magnetic north pole has started moving at a rate of 40 miles per year, but I think it's possible that it might accelerate in the future.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625

Here's some evidence: www2.tbo.com...

The magnetic north pole has started moving at a rate of 40 miles per year, but I think it's possible that it might accelerate in the future.

I knew that it was moving thats all over the media already.

What I wanted to know was if the Intensity of the Magnetic field was dropping worldwide, like claimed by some posters early in the thread.

This is what I am skeptical of, yet open to if there is evidence supporting it. It would be easy to prove or disprove with some simple equipment.

Point is : The North Pole has always been moving slowly (as far as we know of). This would not account for the "sudden new energy everyones feeling" or whatever.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I don't know what is causing the sudden energy waves these people speak of. It could be the Earth's polarity, Sun's polarity (due to galactic equinox), both or neither. It could be the moon or even a powerful gamma ray burst that we're now feeling. I'm not certain.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join