It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Energy Coming In - Anyone else feeling it?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by StarLightStarBright2

perhaps reading my previous post would help. basically, while weakening magnetic field due to pole shift makes it possible for cosmic energies to reach us and help us in this process (altough tptb may try to block those with chemtrails to prevent that change from happening), weaker magnetic field may well be the reason behind mass deaths of animals that have their lives tightly bound to it.
edit on 10-1-2011 by jedi_hamster because: i don't need a reason.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Dunno bout you but what happends to my father and me, we go to sleep say 1:00 and at 3:00 we wake up and we feel full like we are done sleeping and yet its been like 2 hours. It's really weird cause i am the person tha can sleep like 12 hours no prob.. lately we all feel weird.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Still sick. last night 39,5 degrees fever. (celcius). today 38. Hope it will soon pass.. In my social environment the most are sick as well. Also heaving a great fever.. Everybody is talking abut aching pain in their backs..

I;m gonna eat an orange...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
This is the energy that came in, let's secure.
edit on 2011/1/10 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by indunedain

I am orange, eat me!! eat me!!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
Just putting this out there in case someone else is experiencing the same as I .

I’m not sure if its relevant, but yes the last few weeks I have felt the energy in the air outside change, my hair on my arms stands up also causing the hairs in my ears to go crazy giving me vertigo.
I’m pretty sensitive to soundings and I never wear shoes.

I wonder if this has anything to with the floods we are having now?
I live in Toowoomba QLD, there's no way to find out i suppose.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

I think i'm turning into a Vampire.....

I have heightened senses including smell, sound and taste....

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

lol i liked the blood of a cut finger of mine several times about 2 weeks ago, didnt mind the taste at all...no bandaids around so why not. I know what you mean though, but no one really knows what we will "evolve" into, this is the only suprise im excited about, not knowing whats to come after the tribulation.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
The ones who'll inherit the kingdom of God will become perfect again. They don't sin and live eternaly. The others just might die struggling the way they do to their grave.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Then so be it....i just want to get this show on the road, debating whether or not planes will still be working properly in march before i book a flight.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Awake again at 3am. This is only the 2nd day in a row, so nothing too odd, yet. I am usually the person that has no problem sleeping 12+ hours.. al though weird sleeping patterns have happened to me before.

I went outside and noticed the Great Dipper directly ahead - what relation could this play in this oddity of waking up at 3am and not feeling tired at all for several hours? I am not one to jump to conclusions, but I am also one that firmly believes the stars to play a much more spiritual role that we typically think.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
also me waking up arround 3am last 2 days :S i wake up and sleep several times during the night. Especially yesterday it was weird, i felt like i had no breath.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

Ugh. Today is a disaster. For no reason in particular, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Super snarly and annoyed at everything with a disproportionate amount of anger.

A friend called me with the same complaint, before I even told her my state of mind.

It's Thursday, Jan. 13.

Anyone else feeling off today??

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ns9504

Yeah. Today is temper tantrum day around my house.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
So I discovered ATS after hearing about the site during my research on Jared Lee Loughner and found this site quite intriguing, even more so when I discovered this board in particular. I have only been delving into energy and the discovery of my spiritual self etc. for about 6 months now and I had hoped to find people who were more experienced and able to potentially advance myself at a quicker pace

I am disappointed , or perhaps a little self satisfied, but that is a distracting emotion and won't get me anywhere.

From what I can tell from the posts here their are many who have advanced much farther than I have and those who have been doing it for longs amounts of time are relying on crutches or misleading and overly complicated methods and beliefs.

But I digress

This past month has been a very hard time for me physically, mentally and spiritually. I allowed the clowns to get to me and they very nearly destroyed life, maybe a little bit of luck or a little bit of compassion from somebody I angered saved me, but it was a bad time nonetheless. It also changed me in a way. I was a very dark soul and in ways I still am, but my path shifted. I pursue positive emotions and compassion now. It has been an interesting shift, such small things can bring me to tears now as I physically feel the emotions that people experience, even if they may not. the physicality of emotions is nothing new to me though, its just the compassion and love that I used to scoff at i now embrace.

Also in terms to weird things I have been experiencing, the past two nights in particular when I lay down to sleep I begin to feel unnaturally uncomfortable in my skin, like I am straining to escape. I get very uncomfortable, itchy and can't stand wearing clothes. If I lay completely still, my arms in particular experience strange sensations. they feel like they are trying to separate or split into two separate pieces, almost like how you would feel when you split from yourself during an OBE but not quite the same. I also woke up this morning with an extreme feeling of something being wrong. This could be attributed to many things though and I am not ruling out a smaller personal reason yet

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Ok well, the fever held for 2 days more. I'm feeling better right now, but still puking and felling ''sick'' for some reason. Well my sleepless nights are mostly horrible, and the headaches are still there. Pretty weird, becouse I normally do not get sick at all.

And besides that, my 2 cats are acting weird. Constantly looking up for some reason, while I cannot see anything unusual at that spot. Sometimes they are ''Hissing'' towards outside the window.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I feel pretty awesome considering I'm tired and sore from working and I have perhaps lost my mind. Here by myself with space reclaimed and am rearranging furniture and finding the flow in my house, getting rid of stuff and cleaning, doing necessary things.

I'm also having a lot of breaks because I'm wanting to rest and wish I had a little bit of company and I wish they were a masseuse.
I feel like I should still be in bed and have been in a robe for a while now.

No sleeping issues to report.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

Hello RogerT-

I would have to say over the past 3 months or so I have experienced a change not only in myself but also with people around me when it comes to energy. I have been getting more head aches than usual but I have also been much more spiritual and connected it seems. I do feel the "Doom" however I also have gotten a sense of peace within myself that I haven't had in awhile. Any "Doom" feelings you may have just remember that as long as you are at peace with yourself you will be ok no matter what happens. May peace be with you and all who look.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSource

Well, and really, these bodies were doomed from the start anyway.
No need to worry about it, exactly as you say.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I have also felt a lot of the symptoms mentioned on this thread but also when waking up i see spirals or a sort of vortex for a few seconds.My eyesight has been deteriorating over the last few years...not sure if its from this or not.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join