It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

truthseeker1984's First Year as an ATS Member

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hello my ATS family!

Well, I know this is a little premature, but I will be hitting two milestones with this post. First, it will be my 1,000th post on ATS. Secondly, in one week's time, it will be my one year anniversary belonging to one of the best forums that I have ever frequented.

Most of you will probably know me from the chat room, or from the paranormal forum, as those are two of my favorite places to frequent. I have met some great friends (yes, I consider those of you that I talk to the most my friends. Miles may separate us, but we're all together in spirit), had some great debates with some great people, and have brought up some very interesting topics in this realm of conspiracy.

My eyes have been opened by many topics from political conspiracies to jkrog's work on ufology. I have seen humor in posts (reptilian overlords bent on total world destruction!!!!), and I have seen the sad irony in others. What it all boils down to, however, is the fact that some of the brightest minds and free thinkers are roaming this website that we all call home.

What started out as a place to share my experiences with the paranormal, has turned into a full blown hobby and passion for deeper thinking and learning. Many of the topics presented have compelled me to read, to research, and to study in the hopes of finding the truth about our world and how it works.

Some of the most memorable threads that I have read this year include:

ProtoplasmicTraveler's thread, "All Roads Lead to Rome"

My own: "A Strange Feeling as of Late," where incidentally, I have met some of my greatest friends and allies in the search for truth

Any of SpartanKingLeonidas' threads, which inspire me to think deeper and to read deeper into the darker cogs of our political system

and Gradius Maximus' thread "The ATS Grimoire"

There are many more out there that I enjoyed reading, but these are the threads that have really made me stop and think.

So in a hasty conclusion, thank you all for making me feel welcome in a large community such as this. The people I have met and the topics I have read have truly changed me as a person. Here's to a many more year at ATS.

Much, much love.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker
edit on 5-1-2011 by truthseeker1984 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2011 by truthseeker1984 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Hey truthseeker1984,

Congrats and glad you feel the way you do about this site. Your feelings are echoed by many, myself included. I enjoy this site for its depth of coverage and for the contributions by many who seek the truth and not wash it over or ignore it like most of our media. It is amazing to see how many members there are and that we do come back to this site. I see that many members are new and perhaps this shows us that people want to know that "the truth is out there" (couldn't resist...)

All the best!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Congrats TS a year gos bye quick in the interwebs

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Thanks guys! It's been quite a wild ride this year, and I have enjoyed it a lot! I love this place, and I don't plan on leaving any time in the near future!

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

Explanation: S&F!

Hello my ATS family!

Personal Disclosure: We Live Here!

P.S.
Congratulations!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Birthdays rule!

Happy anniversary.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
This is seriously late...but congratulations!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackPoison94

Thank you! Today is my official 1 Year Anniversary!

WOOT!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

And we're glad to have you!

top topics

join