It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russell Williams' day: Dump body, help plan security for world leaders

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Russell Williams' day: Dump body, help plan security for world leaders

www.nationalpost.com

The same day Russell Williams disposed of the frozen body of the second woman he murdered, the former air force colonel attended a top secret meeting in Toronto arranging security for the G20 summit, where he was to help protect the flights of U.S. President Barrack Obama and other world leaders, the National Post has learned.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
To say the least, I think the following quote from the article is an understatement.

*SNIP*

This is what happened in the 5 days directly prior to the high level G20 security meeting where he sat at the table as a contributor, not as a support person.

*SNIP*

Busy boy... wonder why they didn't mention his trip to Toronto?

*SNIP*

www.nationalpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 5/1/2011 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.
edit on 1/5/2011 by Mirthful Me because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
My friends and I have discussed his actions when he was breaking news. Coupled with the fact that he knew Paul Bernardo (even partied together), this guy is one sick f#(k! The fact that he was part of the leadership of the CF shows that Canada, too, has issues with the way things are assessed or handled. How does a merit board find out about psychopathic behaviour? I don't know, since it would only show how one is doing in a job. I begs me to question, though, is his behaviour and actions really part of being a leader? Surely not in the textbook methodology but in real life? Yes, he was extreme yet doesn't lying, cheating and dishonourable behaviour also play into this realm?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
S&F.

Talk about freaky-deaky!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by gardCanada
My friends and I have discussed his actions when he was breaking news. Coupled with the fact that he knew Paul Bernardo (even partied together), this guy is one sick f#(k! The fact that he was part of the leadership of the CF shows that Canada, too, has issues with the way things are assessed or handled. How does a merit board find out about psychopathic behaviour? I don't know, since it would only show how one is doing in a job. I begs me to question, though, is his behaviour and actions really part of being a leader? Surely not in the textbook methodology but in real life? Yes, he was extreme yet doesn't lying, cheating and dishonourable behaviour also play into this realm?

I'm just wondering why the Secret Service's check (or any of the other nations' agencies that do the same thing) didn't discover his sick personal life. I somehow understand how it might not make it to a merit board, but planning world leaders' arrivals and air movement for the summits?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Sounds like perfect Government material to me except the fact that he got caught by the wrong people..
His mates would likely have covered up the matter..

S&F, for showing what's running our countries...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

I'm just wondering why the Secret Service's check (or any of the other nations' agencies that do the same thing) didn't discover his sick personal life. I somehow understand how it might not make it to a merit board, but planning world leaders' arrivals and air movement for the summits?

I'm pretty sure they knew, hence why he got the job .Perfect canidate and in good company .

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

I'm just wondering why the Secret Service's check (or any of the other nations' agencies that do the same thing) didn't discover his sick personal life.

There are a lot of power games going on in how the world is managed. Blackmail is part of the game along with threats, bribery, extortion and other nasties. This does make it easier for those at the top of the chain to act without the proper justifications, which has help flow onto many problems confronting this world. Part of this is due to our history with many sad and unfair stories, as we continue to grow and become more civilised we can better understand these problems and help put in the right checks and balances to limit them. It is good to hear that some of this is getting exposed and addressed. I expect we still have a long way to go.

top topics

join