It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Triangular Craft Stationary over Chile 1-5-11 (update: video analysis)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
You guys sure it aren't just lights on a mountain? It looks that way to me.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ReaverTheBeliever

Couldnt really agree more, for some people there will never be enough evidence save for a ship literally landing in his/her front yard and a lil green man coming out and asking to be taken to the leader. So you either believe or you dont, if you dont thats fine but just go away unless you can be a productive skeptic.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by PjZ101

Even then. You have to remember 97% of human minds have been severely turned to jelly. Unfortunately they seem very articulate, well adjusted, productive, and normal.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrisFromGenk
You guys sure it aren't just lights on a mountain? It looks that way to me.

According to "SuperBing2011's" (the YouTube name of the person posting this video to YouTube) Spanish description, this was shot in Santiago where there is a tall mountain range to the east of the city. The mountains are high enough to be snow-capped some 15-20 miles from the eastern edge of the valley.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
This is a excellent find, good job mate.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Well I seen what may be the original video post on youtube of this sighting and there is audio with that. They do talk about what ever it is? I am sure others by now have seen the same video WITH audio. So Where are our spanish speaking members that that can translate??? I am sure some one can help clear alot of this up depending what is being said, or at least have a better understanding with what they thought they were filming.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Actually there are mountain ranges all over chile....Not just Santiago.

Sorry, I just woke up and can barely see the screen. I am thus editing this comment as I realized I have a bad case of foot in mouth disease...I will slowly walk sideways out of the room and into the hall of shame...Mr site owner.

edit on 6-1-2011 by Moose318 because: Not paying attention to who I am replying to...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
'Huge Triangular Craft Stationary over Chile 1-5-11'

I think a more suitable thread title would be :

'Some Indistinct Lights that Could be Anything Filmed apparently in Chile'.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

if a man is standing on the ground and pointing the camera upwards to focus on the object and there are powerlines above the man...that doesnt mean that the craft is low or btween the powerlines it just means that there are powerlines between HIS LINE OF SIGHT....maybe the craft is low...but what difference would that make? cant crafts hover low and just because it doesnt move within 10 minutes (as someone else pointed out) whats the point? have alien crafts only to hover at a certain hieght for a certain length of time?

i personally think this is excellent footage...and the fact that these triangular crafts seem to be showing up all over the place only further verifies its authenticity.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by noroman

If you look, you can see a metallic outline. If this isn't some serious CGI or a viral advert for the couple of dozen alien films this year then this is the real deal.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
If you look, you can see a metallic outline.

There is no such thing visible in the analysis of the video.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Gotta agree with the lights on a hill crowd. That looks to be exactly what they are. I don't even really see why it's still a discussion other than some people just want to believe in aliens so much that they'll believe anything.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

6:30 forward...pay attention to shots that include rooftops, elevated views of trees, looking down on power lines etc.

This might very well be Chile since it is mountanious.

This is a nightime view of the cameraman on one slope of a mountain shooting across a valley floor to lights on the ground....apparently slightly upwards on the slope of the other mountain.

The aircraft that passes is a above the lights, flying low through a valley.

We are looking down a mountain side...not up.

Just my opinion...but more likely than UFO.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
My thoughts;

>> This is about the best UFO vid I've seen in a while.

>> However, it is not at all even hard to "fake" this. I could take a video into After Effects and rotoscope on such a thing, and put things behind or in front of it. So, video Evidence, unless there is lot's of support, angles, and detail, is not going to help prove an Alien Craft.

>> IF this is an alien craft -- I don't think it has to necessarily be a different group from the "saucers." I figure the Saucers are using a gyro-magnetic system, that allows for force to be created, it is a good and relatively low energy technique for moving in atmosphere. The glow is a byproduct of heated plasma in the air around the generators (like perhaps, on the corners of the triangle). The HUGE ships are mother ships, that perhaps allow the craft to enter and move Faster Than Light. There are about 5 ways I could imagine FTL works, but it's a whole different tech than "gravity lensing" or gyro-magnetics.

>> I've suspected however, that MOST of the UFO sightings on earth are terrestrial craft. If you are 10,000 or a million years more advanced, you don't go from Aluminum covered craft (around WW II) to carbon-composite craft in a few decades. Only a race that was new to the technology would have such quick changes (at a guess).

>> The LAST thing I have to ponder; earth scientists are very close to invisibility technology. I believe that it will actually be achieved by "resonating sub-space" and that means gravity control. So the Magnetic weirdness and glowing lights of UFO sightings, is likely earth-based craft, and the "Alien" ships would not be visible UNLESS they wanted to be seen. IF WE can make some object invisible -- then likely beings that can cross the vastness of space, have done it for some time.

I used to know a guy who worked at the Skunk Works at Groom Lake, and he said; if you imagine that the military just revealed a super-sonic craft that had been operating for 20 years with nobody's knowledge, then the military had something 30 years more advanced than something they leaked. The "good enough" tech gets used in wars, but the really advanced stuff is not revealed to even the politicians or corporations because that would all get sold off, greed being what it is.

I have not much doubt that some advanced Aliens are aware of us. But I seriously doubt we would be aware of them if they didn't want it. Why just hover over a city with a big ship? Research doesn't require a mothership --- and it's not a good way to make the primitives on the planet aware -- I'm sure they must watch CNN and know we are in the dark. There might be some sort of "manipulation" that would require a large craft -- but of what, I have no idea.

>> So, a good chance this is bogus. If not, then it would NOT be a terrestrial UFO. And if seen, the question is why?

I have no answers.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by noroman

I tend to agree, we need to see video from this exact location in daylight...then we will be able to tell if the lights are in the air or on a hill side.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Suspicions:

A) No sound.

B) No alternate corroborated video/photo sources (w. today's tech., such a huge craft would likely be filmed or photographed by someone else in the area.)

C) No movement of craft appearing or leaving.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

I don't buy it . Points of light even though I myself have seen them crusing just above power lines in Apple Valley.
These were oval shaped. The sighting is documented. I still don't buy this one.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
So many UFOs in Mexico and south america.......

Its like ET knows which countries have the least censorship

Which makes me wonder, if they want to be seen.......why dont they just come out with it.......

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Maybe it is a camp on a mountain because of the tsunami fears due to the earthquake.

It'd be much more interesting if it were a UFO though.

A.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone seen this video on youtube, below is the link

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join