It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Triangular Craft Stationary over Chile 1-5-11 (update: video analysis)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I think I've seen this video before, the poster is apparently from Australia, not Chile. She could have been on vacation but I'm thinking this was just ripped from someone else a while ago, I am positive either this video or one exactly like it was debunked as lights on a hillside.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
But, when will we ever convinced all of us that a video is legit, no matter how convincing the evidence there will always be ones who say fake until blue in the face. I'm a believer and i think the evidence speaks for itself, 1000's upon 1000's of witness reports including high offcials upto astronauts. When is enough enough, lets get our heads out of the sand and believe its real.

To all aliens welcome to planet earth

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Could it be lights on a high mountain?

second

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by old_god
Okay lets say some alien/unknown-persons is flying a UFO, there is one question I would have to ask:

Why do you have your lights on?

Think about it, why would you light up your location when you would be better off (strategically) to remain hidden or away from any observing eyes.

This leads me to believe it is some man made craft and/or not extra terrestrial (however a UFO as no one has identified it yet).

your making an assumption that the lights are there for visibility issues and not some form of propulsion/anti grav ports. i to think its lights on a hill, i think a daylight picture from the same spot with powerlines/tree thats shown in the video as identifier would clear up all issues. just for the record im a believer not a debunker who seeks to cast doubt.

this video is excellent but has some very defintate probability issues that would have to be cleared up before it could be taken as a serious possiblity of a ufo. please remember beliving is fine.. but thinking everything thats posted is true is just as bad as thinking everything thats posted is false when it comes to ufos.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by indunedain
Great job!, seeing those lights here also. Holland

Waar?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Oh come on.....lets say this one was posted as "Lights on a hillside"...could anyone possibly debunk that?...would anybody reply that it doesn't look like lights on a hillside to them and that it was probably just a triangular shaped UFO ??

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Balloon, Chinese Lanterns, Flares, Plane, lights on the hillside, Model, Photoshop, CGI

Sorry... I couldn't resist
edit on 6-1-2011 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Not convinced in any way this is real.

Where are the numerous reports of a giant ship over Chile (come on, its not a backwards country)

The lights on the craft strike me as of possible poor ray tracing

There's another craft that just flies happily by a HUGE ship parked in the sky, of course that happens.

Total Silence...Bad sign, normally the sign of a 3D wannabe who does the models and the after effects but isn't a sound guy.

And or course the killer.....Why did he stop watching this huge ship in his neighbourhood, bored of a possible alien ship, needed to go to sleep as there was more exciting things on TV, hot date with a girl (or guy).

Come on

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I am skeptical of many videos, but not this one. I saw the same type craft in Rock Island, IL back in late winter/early 2003. There was another witness, a newspaper reporter. She did not write a story, but she did contact the FAA. They said they could not comment in any way, and they asked her to remain silent. This thing was huge. It was hard to get a perfect scale, but it seemed to be the size of a football field, 300 ft x 300 ft x 300 ft. It was stationary, as in floating. It was silent with the windows down in the vehicle (we were driving around a beltway of I-85 on the south end of Rock Island, practically bordering Milan, IL, near the Rock River. Oh, and there was practically no traffic, as it was very late night, so there wasn't the sound of traffic flowing to block out sound from the aircraft. Also keep in mind that there is a large military arsenal, The Rock Island Arsenal, probably 5 measly miles from this sighting; it is a sizable island on the Mississippi River. Also, there were 3 huge white lights near the angles, and I think I saw very small (comparably multi-colored flashing lights as well. About the multi-color lights, I am not sure, as I was in a state of shock. About all the other details, I am quite sure (except for the exact size, but I doubt I am too far off). Maybe this thing is holographic technology, or an advanced aircraft using anti-g tech?
edit on 6-1-2011 by orwellianunenlightenment because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
My apologies, but this doesn't show anything that makes me think advanced aircraft. I can guarantee 99% of what you see in the skies are Advanced government craft.

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I applied some filters to the video:

(click to open player in new window)

This is, for certain, not a "triangular craft" in the sky. In the video, foreground objects such as trees are darker than the sky. If there were a "huge triangular craft" in the sky, there would be a discernible dark shape between the lights. Three different video filters finds open space between the lights.

The lights on a mountain may also be a valid explanation, but we'd need to know more about the precise location this footage was obtained.

Conclusive -- no "huge triangular craft."

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
This is Orion with the top right star blocked by a power line visible at the end of the footage and the bottom two stars blocked by trees.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

the aliens are killing our birds..oh my.
just kidding.
ol lady here having some fun..but not funny what can be done and what has happened.
bye and hope no more birds fall from the sky.
whomever, whatever, i don't think i'd want to be part of the demise of God's earthly creatures..do you?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
It's a good vid (at the library now! yayme!) but i'm honestly not 100% convinced. Not sure wat da heck it is.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Thanx for sharing this vid, super stuff and undenieable. I suspect that we will see more and more of these vids appearing in 2011. If you'd ask me it is deliberate hanging there for us to take notice and can process our thoughts about UFO's, aliens and that kind of stuff. It will wake -up non believers and the purpose is for us to get use to the idea that this stuff is real so we will be not be taken by complete surprise when disclosure will hapen........or a global take-over by the illuminati/NWO villans.

S&F !!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Sorry not a UFO imo. I too think it's lights on a hillside/mountain. It's not coincedense that when the person taking the video scans out more that the lights from the town/city look exactly the same as these "triangular" lights.
/Close thread

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
None structure or shape is seen, only lights in a triangle situation, and these lights do not move. Perhaps are they only a few artificial lights on a mountain or hill?. Houses, bulb ligths, for example. If so, that is a joke of omeone. It would be fantastic to see the same place during daylight

I would like that is a mothership, but i good to discuss other posibilities

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by thecsb

Cheers bud! I'm not one to believe predictions, but I just thought I'd bring it up.

Like I said we'll just have to wait and see if more crop up. And then try and figure out if they're real or not!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
if the lights did move, then ppl would call balloons, lanterns, or golden knights. i think skeptic is right, its not a huge triangular craft due to filters showing no discernible shpe or silhouette between the lights, so i think that has to be dropped.

not sure whether it would be lights on a hill neither because, i think filters would show the landscape? i would call hoax maye cgi because if the cameraman managed to record 10minutes i sure he could record another 10 till the so called ufo movews, or present a morning view of the landscape

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I agree that it could be lights on the hill side, but look lets consider that the videoer thinks he is videoing something real, i presume he has not seen these lights before and has decided to video them, maybe not.

I just did not know that lights that look in groups like that. Well football pitch lights come to mind, so maybe there a football pitch up there on the hill side

I live on the coast south east of the UK and somtimes i look at the ship lights at night and some of them appear to float above the water ofcourse this is just high masts and so on but the illusion is there. These lights are exaclty the same. But what is interesting is figureing out what it actually is. Are they power station lights and what are they if there there not.

I believe we won't get to bottom of this so its doesnt matter what you believe.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join