It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Triangular Craft Stationary over Chile 1-5-11 (update: video analysis)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
This has sort of sparked a little curiosity I must say.

Good start to 2011.

I shall be keeping an eye on how this unfolds.

Hopefully someone can obtain the video (uncompressed)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

Check my previous post for the link to the real guys youtube channel but I noticed someone left a comment on his channel that translates as:

desde mi casa esas luces se ven rojas y ahora son muchas :S

(from my house these lights are red and now are many: S)

So that's a second person seeing them too, I don't think its lights it might be a fire on the mountain as mentioned on the guys you-tube channel as if they were just lights I don't think these two guys who live there would find them out of the ordinary...

I'm saying fire and the plane/helicopter that goes by is an emergency vehicle.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Great video and Chile is where the 7.1 Earthquake took place recently also!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
lights on a hillside im gonna say it now

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
As always lights in the dark are not good proof or even mildly ok proof of a flying craft. As others have said this could be street lights, lights on a hillside etc.

Film it in daylight or with night vision, then i'll take an interest.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Why is it that no one ever catches the egress of these ships? Just like the missile shot off of the coast of California....they always cut te video short. Now this was a long video, but why not wait until we can see the interaction between the other craft coming or how it departs from the scene even?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Ho! Hum! Why do UFO sightings have to occur during night? Because the citizens at ground zero won't be able to identify the craft or its markings thereof! Why do people get worked up on blurry videos again, huh? Bright lights in the skies mean nothing if those things don't land so we can get a close-up and better view of what we are exactly seeing! Come on!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexIR
Excelent find

star + flag

For all those who say: bah why don't they film the whole event and videos are just 10 seconds to 3 minutes long ... FAKE . This should make you shut your mouths.
edit on 5-1-2011 by AlexIR because: (no reason given)

Well,
I actually got a little disapointed with the video. It may be 11 min long, but still, where did it go?
The the light suddenly turn off at sometime?
Or did the camera man know what it was, and was too feared to video tape the whole thing?

What happend with those lights!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
i have a few doubts about this video...

firstly.. a helicopter just casually flies by a huge object in the sky.. not sure that would happen..
2nd... why was there no military aircraft deployed to investigate
and 3rd why is this not in any of the news channels? 12 minute video of a huge object in the sky..

not saying its fake, but i do doubt its authenticity.. the lights on a hillside seem a valid explanation to me...
or as i have always thought the triangle objects sighted are actually terrestrial aircraft from black projects...
edit on 6-1-2011 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

If you closely watch the strobe of the "plane" and thetriangle lights, the plane goes right across the top of what we assume is a triangle with lights at each tip. We don't know if triangles have any lights visible when viewed from the top, so perhaps the plane at some lateral distance from the object and above it did not see it at all. given it was hovering over a populated area with many other lights. The other light moving from the right to the left seems to be an aircraft with its landing lights on. that would be typical if it was approaching to land at an airport, or it could have been a precautionary measure taken by that aircrew upon seeing this thing in the sky.

The image stays consistent with the power lines, not varying that I could see during the whole segment. That would rule out a kit unless you wanted to say it was a kite with small lights caught in the power lines!

Not much point in arguing over it, you debunkers. We have proof that such craft exist even it this is a fake. The only legitimate question is, are they ET craft or our own creations?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Tell him to film the same spot at daylight ...if we see a mountain..we know what it was

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Why is there no sound?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
i have a few doubts about this video...

firstly.. a helicopter just casually flies by a huge object in the sky.. not sure that would happen..
2nd... why was there no military aircraft deployed to investigate
and 3rd why is this not in any of the news channels? 12 minute video of a huge object in the sky..

not saying its fake, but i do doubt its authenticity.. the lights on a hillside seem a valid explanation to me...
or as i have always thought the triangle objects sighted are actually terrestrial aircraft from black projects...
edit on 6-1-2011 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

Don't assume what you call a "helicopter just casually flies by...." is exactly that. We don't know any of the distances and altitudes of the three objects. Aircrews of any type of aircraft are trained to bring their ships down in one piece. The 'copter may have seen the object and it may not have. Certainly, if you were the pilot and you did not recognize a massive stationary triangle hanging over the city, how would you react? Get real curious about such an object, or keep your current, unaltered flight path as to not appear to be intimidating to whom ever was in the craft.

No apperance of military jets responding is not unusual. This was in Chile, not the US.

And so, another case that can be argued over for hours of spent 0s and 1s.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Looks like lights on a hill to me. No movement, no news reports, nothing that indicates that this is a craft in the sky.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexIR
Excelent find

star + flag

For all those who say: bah why don't they film the whole event and videos are just 10 seconds to 3 minutes long ... FAKE . This should make you shut your mouths.
edit on 5-1-2011 by AlexIR because: (no reason given)

The question here is why doesn't he/she film until it leaves, so we can see it leave.

I would like to see a video of that area in the day time, to make sure there are no mountains/hills or buldings that the lights could be coming from.
edit on 6-1-2011 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Okay lets say some alien/unknown-persons is flying a UFO, there is one question I would have to ask:

Why do you have your lights on?

Think about it, why would you light up your location when you would be better off (strategically) to remain hidden or away from any observing eyes.

This leads me to believe it is some man made craft and/or not extra terrestrial (however a UFO as no one has identified it yet).

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I see lights. I don't see a "craft". I always look at these type of threads with great interest as I've seen a huge triangular craft fly over me while serving in Kosovo. The craft I saw had no lights though. Although three stationary lights at night give the apearance of something solid linking them together I think it's more of an illusion and imagination taking over here.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Not fake

For two reasons:

1) There real lights (IMO)

2) How many street lights have you seen that do that. (cluster and weird wisp)

Great vid, suprised if fake.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
It could be one of those pesky TR3Bs, although it looks a bit too large and stationary to be one. I beleive they are quite difficult to keep still if there is any kind of wind.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
definitely an annunaki stargate used by the greys to summon nibiru. This video caught it as it was enroute to the Dulce base to join the interplanetary war

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join