It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Triangular Craft Stationary over Chile 1-5-11 (update: video analysis)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
Too bad this is a fake video, well, not fake, but definitely 100% NOT a UFO Mothership.

Rule of thumb: whenever the sound is missing it's fake because they don't want you to hear cuts in the video, and other creative moments within the video, etc.

Rule of thumb 2: No sound AND a night video: 100% of videos not a UFO.

Sadly another case of wishful thinking.

I just hope all of you UFO believers out there know what you're hoping for when the day comes and they do come to earth. All of our lives will change in an instant --and not for the better, & MANY new laws against your privacy and freedoms will be gone.

You seem so sure of yourself. And exactly how do you know what is a hoax and what is not? And how do you know aliens revealing themselves will be bad? Your just making assumptions.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
It's been a while since I see a video like this last time. Look pretty much genuine to me
S&F for you.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

see exact same craft in video on Youtube " UFO Interacts with objects" from over one month ago.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
There was some confusion about the timing of when this was taken. I posted on the first page that I had found out it was actually filmed on sunday the third 1-3-11.

I have also asked the poster of it to see if she can find out more details from the op. Hopefully by the time I get home from work today we may have a couple answers at least.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

That is neat. Can I get one for me? When will Hasbro have one out in the toy stores? No, seriously, I think the video shows something that is maybe extraterrestrial. And I really hope that that is what it is. But after reading about the TR-3B I think that this is a more advanced model. One that could carry several hundred combat troops, tanks, and other support vehicles. Who knows?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
is the sound turned off on the video or is this thing just silent?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
The object shows no evidence of perspective, geometry or effects of physical force, such as drag, gravity, or even being in air. Evidence inconclusive. Dismissed.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Boreal

Its a hovering Stationary craft.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by noroman

Are you serious? Lights on a hill? Really? I have personally seen the triangles from less than 100 ft away(i believe they are known as the TR3B.) Its like Muzzleflash has said before: once you see one for yourself all the speculation is moot/irrelevant. Please, for your own sake know they exist.I If you continue to deny whats right in front of your face you will find yourself left behind with your head in the sand. Unless that is where you prefer. If that is the case then please continue with your current attitude.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Thank you for posting this for all to see, it is diligent people like yourself that will bring us the truth first when it eventually comes in to the public arena. That said I would like to say that I am not buying it, ask yourself this,

why is it that many of the videos on YT of UFOS are dark,grainy with no point of reference? with no sound or no enthusiasm by the person behind the camera?

I would like to say that this video shows us a craft of unearthly origin, however, I cannot, my gut feeling is saying this is a hoax. I am hoping that somebody can prove me wrong.

Thanks for posting and keep up the good work.
edit on 6-1-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
looks like the starship enterprise! lol

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Boreal

Let me broaden your perspective....(If you were serious, if not I am sorry)
Do you truly believe that a craft capable (if that is what this really is) of interstellar travel would go by our laws of physics? Providing this is real (I am optimistic) I can already see it defying gravity by staying in the same spot. No obvious geometry? I guess all those lights were strategically placed to make it look like a triangle.
This very well could turn out to be a fake but I hate it when people just dismiss these things all because it doesn't fit within our laws.
But hell what do I know? I'm skeptical just like the rest of us. Just don't be surprised when they come to a city near you.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
this one made me log in an post!

S&F good to see clear images, be ready, they are coming.
Althou these are ours, I hope they know what they are doin', most Gov of the world are hiding this because they are really out of the loop an its a WTF is going on moment.
Everyone who troolls here knows , it is coming be ready, be articulate and resoursefull.

It is time for dis....(stupid term) It is time for freedom of speach.

good vid none the less, (hopenotanotherone)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by AtruthGuy

If I was an advanced race and I was scoping out a planet I wouldn't go out in broad daylight so I could be spotted easily...would you? But then again it really could be ours... then we wouldn't wanna draw much attention to the fact we have it. I wouldn't call it irrelevent just cause its a night time video and I'm defnitley not convinced its just lights on a hill in a shape that just so happens to be so.... triangular. haha
edit on 6-1-2011 by oneamong91 because: 'Cause I wanted to type some more!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Also the only problem I have with these triangle ufos being top secret military craft is I don't know any pilot who could control one of those things. I'm not selling anyone short, I just do imagine it would be stressful to be able to switch from light speed to stopping on a dime. Couldn't be too good for the human body I'd imagine. Then again I don't know for sure, that's just assuming these things can go light speed (listening to some stories about triangles it seems they can)

Who knows I'm having fun with this anyway

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I read the title of this thread and immediately thought to myself that the poster of the thread got carried away with the description and all I will see would be 3 stars in the night sky.
However I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised with the content.

The fact remains that if it is real, then more videos of the same object at the same place, WILL show up. if not then I don't think it is worth bothering with.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Very well now if you excuse me Im going back to my Starcraft game and resume my personal instruction...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by AboveTheTrees

Very well now if you excuse me Im going back to my Starcraft game and resume my personal instruction...

The Best Post Of 2011

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Here's what I think is the original up-loaders video, the one that everyone's been viewing seems to have been copied on you-tube...

There are 2

VIDEO DESCRIPTION TRANSLATED :

(these lights were captured during the night of January 3, 2011 ... the theory that there is a fire, but a fire takes different forms? : S, it's up to you)

VIDEO DESCRIPTION TRANSLATED:

(second video of the strange lights seen on Monday, January 3, here is the doubt about the theory of fire ... fireworks, flares, it will be really? I leave to your discretion. Video has audio)

second one has audio but I dont know what the guys saying...

Link to guys youtube channel

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Ok, I watched the video very closely. The lights are not a UFO. It is not aliens, and it is not a mother ship. If you look very closely you will see that you are looking at a valley between two mountains. The lights go up the mountains on both sides of the valley. thus creating a / shape. Notice how there are not lights at all, on the top of the "ufo". Between the two points, from the top left, to the top right, there are no lights at all. But on the bottom, you have three lights, then a 4th at the top left. The reason this is mistaken for a UFO, is because all three points of the triangle have lights on them, giving it the illusion that you are looking at something that is 3D. Notice that the plane that goes across the screen in the later half of the vid, doesn't even seem to notice the UFO. Because there isn't one, its simply flying in front of the valley between two mountains. Watch closely and you'll see it. Also, notice how the UFO, does not move whatsoever. It's all camera movement. This UFO is as stationary as it gets, as if it really was a mountain.
edit on 6-1-2011 by xxshadowfaxx because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join