It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Triangular Craft Stationary over Chile 1-5-11 (update: video analysis)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Well you've got everything the debunkers ask for...

Point of reference..for size of course.. Plenty of zooms in and out.
The 20 second CGI shows CGI.. Oh sorry 12 mins.
Shaky low quality.. Bugger he actually has a good zoom..
Low quality cam... I can actually see lights in the centre and edges.. must be dust..

And the heli/plane AS a reference flies under it.. Must be a valley...
Daytime pic would be nice..
edit on 5/1/2011 by UKWO1Phot because: has for as

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by noroman

Lights on a hill on dark evening was my first thought as well. The lack of anything behind this "object" might tell you something.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
To me it looks like lights on a mountain side,
They way I can view it from my computer tells me that there is a sky line above the lights(lighter dark grey and below a darker black)
Iike to see the same shot in the day time.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Interesting! Look like one of those star ships from star wars. S&F

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

No sound? Thanks.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I saw one of these a couple nights ago. My mother told me she saw one 20 years ago in Montreal. I wonder what these are...because they're almost ALWAYS are seen at night moving very slowly, silent, and low to the ground.
I've also researched these, and they might just be military, but I suspect otherwise.

*This also makes me wonder...Which aliens are in which aircraft? Are greys in the silver disks? Or are the paladians (tall blonds)? What about those glowing white disks? Someone should make a thread about this if it hasn't been made already....

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
As they say on Futurama "Interesting Stuff!" also, "You watched it, you can't unwatch it!".

Didn't some guy predict major sightings in january, similar to the ufo over Russia?

Thanks for the vid, let's see if more pop up this month.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I'm interested if anyone has sent the Youtube user a message for details of where she aquired the video? This may be a long shot but she might be able to give some information of where the film was actually taken - thus eliminating any doubts of it being mountains or not.

I usually keep my feet firmly on the ground with these sorts of videos, however alot of crazy videos come from South America. This one really interests me as (although there is a possibility of it being a mountain) the shape and distance and height indicate differently - just look at the "right rear light" of the proposed ship and it clearly looks a distance from the "left rear light". Also there's a feint flashing in the centre of said ship.

Maybe it is a trick of the eyes but it's a perfect shape.

Good find, S+F!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
This does not look like no lights in a mountain. Just look at the aircraft that pases right next to it. Those lights must be a couple of miles apart for that ilusion.

Whatever it is, it is up there, stationary, and unidentified.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by noroman
Hmmm...I`m not impressed. Looks more like several lights upon a hill, like street lights, or even lights from houses. The place they are, just makes it look like a triangle shaped object in the sky.

But nice try from the one that made this film.

Seeing how the lights are pretty inconsistent that might be a good possibility. It would be nice if the camera wouldnt shake as much. I guess all of chile is pretty hilly.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BoneMosaic

If i remember correct it was Stanley Fullham and he predicted Moscow in early january and then one week later in London. Hope that helped.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Hello

If you visit Santiago, and this will probably has been taken there, or just about any other town in Chile you will find they are surrounded by mountains, some of this mountains are inhabited and there are always lights to be seen (roads, constructions, etc), if a giant ship was stationary over Santiago, I would have seen reports about it in the press, but none to be seen, even though people in Chile are very open about the subject.

All the best,

Camilo

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Holy crap!! Awesome awesome awesome!! I think I just peed a little..

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Nice Shot! Can anyone download this video and enhance the lighting effects?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
The triangle did not change its orientation once over twelve minutes. I call a hoax. The lights are either CGI or are stationary because they originate in street lights or houses on a hill.

You can call hoax again, while they take you aboard and do anal probes...through your ear,
Just playing don't get mad

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I'm curious to know what makes anyone here think this is one singular object, and not multiple objects were each light comes from? Nothing in that video shows me it's A, singular object.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

I'm not sure about all the back engineering, the reason I say this is the problems with the F-35, if we are capable of all this amazing technology then the F-35 shouldn't be the headache that it has become.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexIR
Excelent find

star + flag

For all those who say: bah why don't they film the whole event and videos are just 10 seconds to 3 minutes long ... FAKE . This should make you shut your mouths.
edit on 5-1-2011 by AlexIR because: (no reason given)

FAKE

There you see it didn't.

Looks like the lights on a construction crane to me.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Great clip.
I've read many first hand witness accounts of seeing a craft in the sky which they measure in 'football fields'... this craft really ticks the boxes for 'massive'.
Impressive.
If it's fake then it's a brilliant fake and that should be applauded too.
I do CG and compositing FX and I can spot most obvious stuff instantly. This doesn't scream fake.
But... it could easily be a fake, but it has interesting qualities and is nicely random and I like it. Like I say... if its fake... plaudits to the creator.

S and F.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah Johnson

The military is different than black military projects. The black budget is more than you could blink at.

Where that money comes from is another subject entirely...

They are just desensitizing the populace for grander events, not necessarily benevolent, although it will seem so. Yay space brothers! Yay one way trip to Mars! Something along those lines...

edit on 5-1-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join