It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Triangular Craft Stationary over Chile 1-5-11 (update: video analysis)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hey ATS,

Long time lurker but first time posting.

Let me explain a little about what happened the night of these images. It was early in the evening , I think around 8pm or so pacific time, I live in California. I was with my girlfriend who was driving and we were pulling out of our driveway when I happened to look up to the right above our house and saw something that made me literally shout out, WTF is that?

What I saw was a Triangular looking object that had 3 solid green lights and sounded similar to a humming sound. The object in question was flying towards me quickly and by the time I was able to take out my iphone and snap a picture it was heading away from me. In the short time the object started to turn and head away, it started to transform shape almost. I know this sounds a bit odd but the best way I can describe what I saw was what looked like 3 sphere looking objects tied together with a line that straighted out as it was turning and heading away from me.

Now I've seen plenty of helicopters, planes, jets, even drones in my area over the years that I've lived at my house and I have honestly never seen anything close to what I saw on this night. Even the sound was something that I could not compare with any other flying object I've personally seen.

Now onto the pictures, the first picture is the original picture I took, as you can see the object is in the upper right and below to the left area is my house. The bright object in the very right top of the picture is a planet, I think Venus but don't quote me on that =).

Now this next image is simply a brighter version so you can get an idea of the placement of my house and where the object in the sky, nothing else has been changed other than adding some brightness and contrast.

And now the last picture is the best I could come up with to show you guys what I saw before the image turned and headed away. This picture is a mock up but I wanted to give everyone and idea of how it looked to me when I first saw it and why I was like WTF is that.

I honestly have no idea what this object is and the video that I saw posted here really reminded me of how the object was moving when it started to turn away and head away from me. I'd love to hear the thoughts from you guys on what this could of been? Sorry I don't have more pictures or better quality pictures but I literally took my phone out as fast as I could and we even tried to chase it down for a few minutes but it just took off way too fast for us to keep up.

If by any chance this post gets popular i'll create my own thread with the same info. Thanks again guys for taking the time to read and look over my pictures.
edit on 19-1-2011 by shooshtime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by indunedain

just wondered if that is you in your avatar ...because youre super hot ha ha...i know off topic but couldn't help it

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by shooshtime

Hi,

I'd create a separate thread anyway as people that have already read this thread might not be re-reading it and your post will go unnoticed

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sputnik45
reply to post by indunedain

just wondered if that is you in your avatar ...because youre super hot ha ha...i know off topic but couldn't help it
NERD FLIRT ftw

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
It's just lights on a distant hillside.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Lights on a hillside? Sorry i cant buy that.. The Edge Detection on the video analysis would detect the mountain\hill edge:=)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
This is one of those monster Triangles. Its probably over a mile wide or so in diameter. If these things are built by man (which a lot tend to think) then what are they? Where would we keep it at? What are they used for? Why do we fly them over heavily populated areas for?

Im of the opinion that they are extraterrestrial in origin. At least some of them are. Especially the giant Triangles.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Another UFO clip that is shaking and blurred. Come on people can we cut down on the caffeine? Maybe take a drink before going out and taking your camera with you. I can’t believe by now we haven’t gotten one decent picture of an alien or their craft.
I want to believe! Convince me, please!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Hi, ive just joined, I had to because three months ago, my wife and I saw the EXACT same UFO go over our ranch in Northern California. I reported it to NUFORC and its filed there. It was 11 PM clear night and moon, my wife and I both looked up star gazing and thie ship came into view beyond the roof of our house. I would guess at about 17000 ft, it was flat black had No lights No sound and it went from overhead to the horizon in roughly six seconds. I am an ex hwy patrol and not a flake, there was no sound as in sonic. there was no contrail, I do know that the UFO we saw was at least football fields in size, the absolute immensity of its size still stays with me. \When I saw this when it first came out my wife and I both agreed it IS the same type of UFO that we saw, fact is, we saw it and there is nothing in this world that will change that fact, we are good with that. I had to join and share this with you, it was seen going WNW over Scott Valley CA

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by geoff48

Thanks for posting that info. To bad it moved so fast and didnt just sit and hover like this one does then you could have gotten shaky video for everyone to debunk and call it a hoax! Still must have been cool to see that. Anyone else you know see it that night?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

hi, just my wife and I that I know of, you have to understand too this is a small ranching valley most folks are in bed by 10pm. but this valley is full of experiences, glowingorbs, even old ranchers have shown me fields where theyve landed and nothings grown for decades. as I said, ive SEEN it and well.. that is way good enough for me, I kind of feell bad Knowing and so many are still looking, youll have your turn, keep at it, its there. Geoff

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by geoff48
reply to post by onehuman

hi, just my wife and I that I know of, you have to understand too this is a small ranching valley most folks are in bed by 10pm. but this valley is full of experiences, glowingorbs, even old ranchers have shown me fields where theyve landed and nothings grown for decades. as I said, ive SEEN it and well.. that is way good enough for me, I kind of feell bad Knowing and so many are still looking, youll have your turn, keep at it, its there. Geoff

lol, there is no doubt in my mind they are there I assure you! I watched a planet slide across the sky one morning and I know what I saw, lol long story, but if you want ot know Ill share, otherwise, I know what you mean, you know what you saw!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
The triangle did not change its orientation once over twelve minutes. I call a hoax. The lights are either CGI or are stationary because they originate in street lights or houses on a hill.

Actually, some of the triangles in the Belgian wave were reported to remain stationary for up to an hour. Either way, without access to the original camera and witness, or some credible independent corroboration, any video such as this may as well be used for wiping your ass, as it is evidence of exactly jack squirt. Pretty cool nonetheless.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join