It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Triangular Craft Stationary over Chile 1-5-11 (update: video analysis)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

It's possible that it could be a UFO. However, it does not appear to be specifically triangular like an isosceles triangle. But I have seen "similar" light formations like this one on YouTube. Even though there is an opportunity for these lights to represent something else, no matter how good the video looks to be, I agree with SkepticOverlord's conclusion - not UFO (even though it is still unidentifiable on itself and geographic location).

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoghead cheese
I wonder if they are starting project bluebeam this year and/or this is an alien craft that has came back to see how we are doing after so many thousands of years.

This isn't Bluebeam. Bluebeam is on schedule for the 12th hour of Nibirus discovery on the dark side of the moon. After it's cloaking beacon is materialized and it's colony ships are dispersed form her inner core, there will be a period where all brain wave patterns on earth are shifted to a nano-frequency that will re-program our brains. Once our brains are accessed and analyzed by our creators will then be harvested aboard the exiting mothership. Afterwards all the colony ships will reboard the mother ship along with our harvested bodies and the mother ship will actually eat Nibiru (as it was all just a cocoon to house the mothership). She then lays dormant for 33 Years, 6 Months, 6 Hours and 6 seconds and then the mothership will poop out another rock and it shall be named "Moon 2 - Electric Boogaloo" by future generations (42 Billion years later).
edit on 9-1-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
For me, the woman interviewed seemed very genuine, the actual daylight view shows NO hills/mountains at all, the lights were stationary for 30 minutes, there are two independent video views of the incident, ( I dont believe these people would be conspiring to have two video cameras at different locations to put together a hoax!) and there were other witnesses.
I went and googled 'ovni lima' for the news of the past week a few days ago, and got links to a few other stories about it. Had to use the translator of course!!
Interesting.

ETA: To all those who think the person videoing should have continued filming until the ' whatever' left...lolol. I mean to say, so after 10 minutes all is continuing, is very still, nothing else happening so you carry on filming? Especially for someone who is most likely skeptical or sure there is a reasonable explanation to the lights? We all would carry on filming, no doubt about it but you can bet ya bottom $ that the person in Chile is not a member of ATS or something similar. IMO of course!

edit on 9-1-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by annella
For me, the woman interviewed seemed very genuine, the actual daylight view shows NO hills/mountains at all, the lights were stationary for 30 minutes, there are two independent video views of the incident,

where is this interview & daylight video of the area? i looked through previous pages and didnt see anything. If you have links please post

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Here is a link...not sure if the same video has been posted but the woman is pointing to the area where the lights were seen around 20/30 secs in. I cant see mountains/hills at all.

www.cronicaviva.com.pe...

ETA: Its 50 secs in!

And ETA again..( sorry, in small voice..lol) I speak Italian so can understand a bit of Spanish in case you are wondering how I figured the above!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I'm not sure if anything related to this link has been posted, and there's too many posts to search through so I'm just gonna throw it out there. I was searching some things about disclosure and I happened to come upon this website. It is very interesting and DEFINITELY worth taking a look at. I remembered seeing this post about a large triangular shaped craft, and this link talks a lot about triangular shaped crafts and their relationship to our planet.

divinecosmos.com...

I never even heard of this guy David Wilcox until just a few minutes ago, but I am very intrigued by the information I have found on this guy, and I'm sure many others are and will be.

Hopefully some of the things this guy talks about are true. One can only hope, and pray.
edit on 10-1-2011 by Allin1inall because: typo

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

edit on 10-1-2011 by SaosinEngaged because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I read through the whole topic. Initially very interesting, then got very skeptical because of the probability of it being lights on a hill in mountainous Chile, but if the area is devoid of mountains/hills then I can't really conclude anything other than it being interesting.

The only thing I will say is if a star destroyer parked outside my house I'd be filming all night long.
edit on 10-1-2011 by SaosinEngaged because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
]

Originally posted by annella]
For me, the woman interviewed seemed very genuine, the actual daylight view shows NO hills/mountains at all, the lights were stationary for 30 minutes, there are two independent video views of the incident, ( I dont believe these people would be conspiring to have two video cameras at different locations to put together a hoax!) and there were other witnesses.
I went and googled 'ovni lima' for the news of the past week a few days ago, and got links to a few other stories about it. Had to use the translator of course!!
Interesting.

ETA: To all those who think the person videoing should have continued filming until the ' whatever' left...lolol. I mean to say, so after 10 minutes all is continuing, is very still, nothing else happening so you carry on filming? Especially for someone who is most likely skeptical or sure there is a reasonable explanation to the lights? We all would carry on filming, no doubt about it but you can bet ya bottom $ that the person in Chile is not a member of ATS or something similar. IMO of course!

I have, since posting the above, been and searched for some photos of Barrios Altos in Lima where the lights were filmed. There are hills around, but I stand by my comments above.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
this one still puzzles me as well...i looked at the vid,done some research on the mountain side about stationary lights..and im still left scrathing my head over this one...while i will admit that i want to see a ufo sitting there,i cant really say that i do,yet these people wouldnt make this up so i really am stumped lol

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I have to disagree completely with you. It is actually quite difficult to bring out the level of definition you would need in order to prove conclusively this was not one craft. Having worked with video technology for much of my life, and having always had an interest in how videos can be enhanced, I can tell you a few filters will simply not do the job, unless what is being enhanced is an area that has such optical data already encoded into the digital medium or grain of the film itself. Its entirely likely....especially with a shot like this where you have bright light contrasting with a dark background...that there is simply not enough raw data there which can be enhanced to show a solid craft (if it is there). There are a few much more complex methods which MIGHT bring out a bit more detail, such as a process by which individual frames are lined up and super imposed upon one another, but honestly after seeing the video I seriously doubt much more could be made out of it. Its not quite like it is in the movies, where you can enhance any video, or photograph so much that you can actually seemingly go far past what the camera recorded. In truth it is only possible to enhance up to the point that the resolution of the original image, and no more. Of course I am not suggesting anything proves this is a solid craft......this is not apparent either. There is simply no way to tell unless someone has better footage.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I am not a skeptic, but I have to side with the "lights on a hill" theory. They never move, and they don't even look very much like a craft.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Crazy video, personally I sont think its some type of alien craft, I think its some form of US top secret craft on some dodgey mission

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Take an empty square. Place three points in it at random places. What happens? You get a triangle.
Take some video of three points of light in close proximity against a dark background, what do you get? A triangle. Shoot that video outside, with a shaky hand, in and out of focus. It's not only a triangle, it's a UFO!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Has anyone read "The UFO Deception" by E. Howard Hunt?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
[I meant "The Hargrave Deception" by E. Howard Hunt. A UFO conspiracy subject...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Great video! At one point when you are zoomed in it looks like you can actually see one of the front lights start to twinkle as if it were independently brighter than the others. Great Job.S@F from me!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

SUMMER OF 1992 LOUISVILLVE KY. SAME TYPE OF CRAFT 75 FT OR SO OVERHEAD MOVING AT ABOUT 3 MPH. HAD THE SAME SHAPE AND LIGHT PATTERN. I WAS DIRECTLY BELOW THE CRAFT, THIS THING WAS HUGH. HAD TO MOVE MY HEAD TO SEE FROM ONE END TO THE OTHER. BRIGHTLY LITE, MANY DIFFERENT LEVELS AND SHAPES ON THE BOTTOM. LIKE THE SHIP FROM THE MOVIE DISTRICT 9. OR INDEPENDANCE DAY. 1 MILE LONG 1/2 WIDE, NO SOUND. ANYONE ELSE SEEN IT, OR ONE LIKE IT?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DangerAllAround

THEY ARE REAL, FIRST HAND LOOK AT ONE.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
you know...chile is home to one of the biggest breeding grounds for blue whales and I just re-watched that one Star Trek movie...

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join