It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Triangular Craft Stationary over Chile 1-5-11 (update: video analysis)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
hey its DESTINY from stargate universe i wondered what happened to SGU, the aliens came back in time and canceled SGU on sky. hahaha scyfy baby

if governments dont seem to care.. IS BECAUSE IT IS THEIRS! wondered where all our money went...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
It seems to have optical illusion status to it. Could be lights on a mountain.... to me it looks like something half the size of Australia in low Earth orbit. The lights appear to blur as if outside the atmosphere, but that could be due to low quality resolution. Good capture of something good or good capture of something illusionary.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
People are seeing these all the time in oregon, i do not believe they are alien. They are the latest craft we built, just not publicized yet. It would be cool to see one in person, but after a while well get use to them like the stealth we got use to seeing.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
It seems like a great clip but, what can ya do? There is so much cgi and fraud on anything paranormal on the internet these days, all you can do is say "Oh looks pretty cool" and leave it at that.

I believed a lot of things that I saw over the years, but cant remember one time it was 100% genuine.

Bit sad really, but we are all entertained none the less.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
More lights on another mountain?
Just posted up on Rense.
Lima Peru.
Coming over thick and fast now by looks of things.
President Whitmore where are you?
Anyone speak Spanish? I think it must be the language of the TV programme.
I would love to know what is being reported.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Sorry I left off the link.
The mother ship was slightly disconcerting to say the least.
I am not sure I want it to be real.

www.rpp.com.pe...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This video has been clear out already, i´m from santiago, chile, and the so called ufo was seen from differents places in several towns and cities, but nobody really pay more attention because it was a big wildfire in the coast mountains, "mallarauco valley", aprox 30 km from the capital santiago. People who saw the fire from planes give the answer, from santiago i looks like and ufo. My country is very open about teh subject, the army too, ufo are seen all the time, is common knowledge that there is a island with a ufo base in it down very south of the country, very hard to find, if you look in a map the south of chile you can see that there are thousands of islands, most of them empty.
Excuse my bad english but is not my natural language.
Greetings to all.

PD: In a tv show played today a journalist state that the army has found a ufo, and they are about to show it in the next weeks according to his military sources. The journalist name is Juan Andres Salfate and is very well known in my country, is like your Steven Greer, David Wilcock or Kerry Cassidy, what i mean is he never will make an statement like this puttting all his credibility on the line without having a solid hard case, people never forgive him is that was the case. ( Off topic but cant leave to say it)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

So someone filmed this for 9 minutes and didnt bother to film the "craft" leaving the area??
fake and gay!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
This video just went up today. It is long, but it does seem to show a huge triangular craft just hovering in the sky over a town in Chile.

As I mentioned, the video is long, but if you skip ahead to around the 9:26 mark, you will see another craft, (airplane or helicopter) come into the picture and pass it by.

Whatever this thing is, it is huge. Worth a look I think.

Analysis of the video has been posted here.
edit on 6-1-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

Very good video, I wonder if they are starting project bluebeam this year and/or this is an alien craft that has came back to see how we are doing after so many thousands of years. 2011 may be an important year for all humanity.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

Excuse me, but you copied and "quoted" the whole post of the OP...did you not see the bit at the bottom? The link by SkepticOverlord? You might want to click on it, and wath the video it links to, then re-think this:

I wonder if they are starting project bluebeam this year and/or this is an alien craft that has came back to see how we are doing after so many thousands of years...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Good find on the video. It seems to be legit, but it isn't just a high coincidence that so much has happened in Chile recently. Ocam's Razor comes to mind. I didn't read all of the threads, but did or has anyone put together some timeline on all the strange stuff that happened in Chile? It might shed some light on what's going on.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Could be a reflection that some smart arse thought it would be funny to video tape and put in on youtube, especially after the birds and the earthquakes

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
yes we see what you say is a UFO, but you film the thing for 12 mins or so and don't even film it leaving. If a craft or unknown origin flew down I'm sure we would see helicopters and jets buzzing around it. What comes in at 9 mins is just a plane that flies by as it would normally - not a UFO!!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Would someone please debunk the ship over Lima Peru that I posted.
Or do you only debunk those that you think that you can!
And actually not that convincingly.
Of course with the ship over Lima 'mountain lights' does not seem an option.
Oops it must be swamp gas.
Whatever, I would sleep far safer in my bed if someone can convince me it ain't for real and kindly translate the Spanish..

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Its a sad day indeed when anyone can pick up a camera and shoot a genuine ET/UFO, but looks indentical to a CGI fake and so nobody believes it.

Its a sad day indeed that there was more acceptance 50 years ago with just witness reports and media coverage than there is now with all the Iphones and cheap camera technology put together. Sad day indeed.

But i believe. One enthusastic poster asked "Just one question. Why would a ufo (assuming its from space) have lights on it?"

Answer: Because the lights are its propulsion system, just like the jet glows at night with the after burners on. Exactly the same.

As for the probability of this video of being real, i don't know, so lets just add it the seemingly bottomless pit of other UFO video that are already here.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DomCheetham
Its a sad day indeed when anyone can pick up a camera and shoot a genuine ET/UFO, but looks indentical to a CGI fake and so nobody believes it.

Its a sad day indeed that there was more acceptance 50 years ago with just witness reports and media coverage than there is now with all the Iphones and cheap camera technology put together. Sad day indeed.

But i believe. One enthusastic poster asked "Just one question. Why would a ufo (assuming its from space) have lights on it?"

Answer: Because the lights are its propulsion system, just like the jet glows at night with the after burners on. Exactly the same.

As for the probability of this video of being real, i don't know, so lets just add it the seemingly bottomless pit of other UFO video that are already here.

Because they are not lights,they are 3 separate engines.its the only thing they cannot cloak.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
If a spaceship came down and landed on the White House lawn, people would scream "Project Bluebeam!!"

If the aliens came out and started dancing the jig with Rosa Parks, it would be a 3-D projection/ photo-shop mix made to help with the mind control agenda of the elite.

Alien spacecraft exists. Aliens exist. The odds of them not, are too great. We cannot even make water out of thin air, yet we'll sit there and pretend to have the intelligence to KNOW that there is no possible way of them getting here, and no logical reason as to why they should.

The jig is up people. Face the music.

Or as Peter Gabriel would say " Drink up dreamers......you're running dry."
edit on 9-1-2011 by InTheShadows because: Clarity

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
It´s a TR-3B. That simple!

www.youtube.com...

www.tr-3b.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Because they are not lights,they are 3 separate engines.its the only thing they cannot cloak.

Ha ha, if they cloaked the engines there would nothing too video.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Yes, and an outer space ship would have after burners that require oxygen to ignite, among other gasses not present in outer space to get them here and require too much volume to carry and create such poor thrust to get a craft from a star system several if not hundreds of light years away from us traveling less than 0.01% the speed of light makes perfect sense to me why they would need to rest in the high Andes of Chile, maybe to chill, because they weren't moving.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join