It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Triangular Craft Stationary over Chile 1-5-11 (update: video analysis)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by old_god

Occam's razor!

Thing is, if there was something that big hovering over a city, there would be thousands of reports. Anything can be really well faked now a days. The only way to prove ANY video is to have multiple witnesses with multiple camera angles.

It's an interesting illusion though.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Still no additional info from the person who filmed this, yet? Well, as others have agreed, we're debating about lights. I don't see a dark triangular craft with lights, but rather, as Skeptic Overlord mentioned, lights with no shape defining them. I could imagine a triangular shape connecting the lights, but wouldn't a real craft look black against the sky? Other people who have claimed to see triangular craft comment it blotted out the stars and was a black shape, which would make sense.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Just one question. Why would a ufo (assuming its from space) have lights on it?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jb1958

No reply from the original poster.
No post of another video taken DURING THE DAY from the SAME LOCATION.

If this was a real video of an actual UFO, the individual who took the video would probably be salivating to prove his case to us. He would likely do anything he could to prove to us that he has the real deal here, and how long does it take to stand in the same location when the sun is shining at mid-day and take a 3 minute video from the same location?

Guys, this is bogus. It's lights on a mountainside/hill.

As another poster has already stated in this thread, here in Vancouver (where I am also living) we have a mountain just north of the city and it has a ski hill with lights on the top. From certain angles, I could create a very similar video as the OP.

Amazingf things can happen if you have a little imagination and use a low resolution camera lol

Here are some samples of photos of Grouse mountain in North Vancouver for your consideration.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

there was a 7+ earthquake in chile a couple of days ago, is there any connection?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
One word Hoax! as others said it would be street lights or something earthly...

the video is 11mins long i bet if any object in the sky stayed that much long it would be noticed by many atleast and it would have been a buzz and made headlines in TV or newspaper, after googling i did not came across any other source except same video floating all around FAKE.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by noroman

I've seen one and it did at first appear to be street lights. It wasn't until we got closer and realized it was much higher than we initially thought. The only difference(from the vid) is that there was a larger light in the center. It hovered in place for about 10-20 minutes. It was nothing spectacular, we actually got bored, drove off, and didn't see it move an inch. There Wasn't anything alien about it, first off they're always painted black. It seems that an alien ship could just disapear/de-materialize. Also they always seem to need their lights on. I don't think a higher civilisation would need lights on their craft to see at night(my guess is so they're seen by other planes)

Other than the pheonix lights there hasn't been reports of movement, at least nothing amazing, and definitely nothing that proves the operators of these craft have conquered gravity. Well maybe in the sense that thay float around like a blimp.
These things don't fire up and dart across the horizon, or leave the atmosphere in an instant, or any of the characteristics of a race that truly understands space-time.

I'm positive that the black triangles are human. Governments don't even give a
anymore and they're "floating" these things around for everyone to see.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I dont understand how so many pepole can fall for videos like this and its always the same. You know why you never ever see the end of a video where the "spacecraft" is actually moving away from the place? Because its nothing there, this is obviously lights from a high mountain.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Okay, this is a long thread with a lot of flags but so far everyone seems to be saying it's lights on a hill. I do not understand. Is this real?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
it's hard to tell if these videos are fake or not

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
After GCI came out I stopped believing in any youtube video or any picture. People showed it is very easy to add these effects after the shot has already been taken. A lot of people have too much free time on their hands.

I am not saying this is a dud but I am not going to use that as proof that it is the real deal. If you guys want to use it than by all means.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Can we bring back Stockades for Hoaxers? Some type of public embarrasment or loss of Youtube privelages, somethng...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by seanizle

Well kids it seems that this report was below top secret...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Maybe the dead bird that are turning up are actually flying into massive cloaked UFOs? Just a far out thought - I'm tired and/or seen to many movies.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

It does seem to be lighter between the lights, but it reminds me of the Arizona lights

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
2:35, it looks to me like someone near some buildings looking up at this... object.

Now, I do believe in the existance of Aliens. In fact, I think are a race of beings quite interested in us and have been for quite some time. There is so much evidence to suggest such a thing dating back from the Egyptians all the way to today, specifically the routine activity near nuclear facilities/test sites but... as convincing as this video looks... I don't believe this is a UFO.

The ones I find credible do not involve an apparant "intelligent being" with far far far faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar superior technology sitting in plain view over a populated city in a massive ship. If these beings are watching us, they wouldn't do it so damn obviously.

I'm not even going to pick this apart in terms of the actual footage, rather, I'm going to call hoax on the behaviour this thing is exhibiting. Of course, you may think I'm arrogant to claim to know how these things should act, if they exist but it's only logical. If they were stupid enough to sit above our cities, they'd have started a war by now and then be forced to wipe us off the face of the Earth, which they haven't done yet, even though they could, which means they are not ones to incite world wide panic by doing senseless things like this video is showing, which means the video couldn't be real.

Of course, I could be wrong, as could all of us. I take that risk.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Looks a lot like the VUE software used to create the Haiti, et al, videos to me. When the camera widens out, I think I see some of the same stock digital trees. The lighting and camera shake also feel familiar. I could be wrong, but that's what it looks like to me.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I really really really want this to be genuine, but i have to say on first glance it does look like lights on a hill or fixed object (man made)

I really want this to be actual authentic genuine real deal.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
It would be cool if this was genuine but I think its just some lights on a hill/mountain unfortunately good find though.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join