It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Censored Jesse Ventura Show On FEMA Camps Survives On You Tube

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
source : www.youtube.com...
source: www.youtube.com...

Linda Thompson? Really? Any idea when that Amtrak station was filmed? How does her other tape prove FEMA camps?

Hey, what's this?

Come on, really try.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

You do realize she was the narrator in the film right? Not the actual developer. Please tell me your not suggesting now, that Linda implemented this film? Your kidding right?
edit on 7-1-2011 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

You do realize she was the narrator in the film right? Not the actual developer. Please tell me your not suggesting now, that Linda implemented this film? Your kidding right?

Are you actually trying to tell me that the queen of conspiracy theories on BBS is just reading some script and has nothing to do with this. The same woman who faked a picture for her Waco expose to expose the government using flamethrowers and black helicopters? The same woman who says the government routinely employs gunships within the US to take out civilians? That Linda Thompson? She is just reading a script huh? Sure.

Well, watch my video. Apparently a decade after her freelance narration job they turned that FEMA camp into an Amtrak facility. Apparently you missed that.

ETA: Sorry, I meant General Linda Thompson.

edit on 7-1-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I cant believe, you actually submitted some amateur video as your proof of evidence? Laughable at best!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I cant believe, you actually submitted some amateur video as your proof of evidence? Laughable at best!

When did I call it proof? I do not need to nor desire to get proof. You are the one with the claim and no proof. My video just goes to show anyone can visit that spot, video tape it and....

What did you submit as your proof of anything? A video narrated by a known hoaxter who claims the governmenet killed her dog with magic ray guns.
Nice!
edit on 7-1-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Let me ask you something. What is your actual goal here? At first it would seem that you want to spread information. 3 pages in and you ignore people telling you first hand experiences about touring these places only to argue with me over whether or not Linda was in a production role or just narrator? So, what are you really trying to do here?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

At first we were having a very constructive debate, but YOU, not I, began trolling. Instigating arguments at every turn. No matter what was submitted, lists, videos, etc...was not good enough to even tap into that tiny open mind portion of your brain.

Instead, you criticize everything, without fully submitting any legitimate proof, besides some amateur video you obviously believe as fact?

Yes, you sourced out the EO's, and that part was constructive. The rest however, proofs your trolling efforts.. Good job, pat your self on the back!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Oh shucks. Hey, suppose you can tell me who did make that film you say she just narrated? Seems to me it is a clip from the film "America Under Siege" a film by Linda Thomoson.

Just the narrator. You are funny.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

At first we were having a very constructive debate, but YOU, not I, began trolling. Instigating arguments at every turn.

No, I asked for proof of your claims. The only reason to consider that trolling is because you know you have none.

No matter what was submitted, lists, videos, etc...was not good enough to even tap into that tiny open mind portion of your brain.

Do I need to quote you again?

Making claims of known locations as you have above, doesn't prove anything.

Get real. You copletely dismiss any post offering up any information and stick to your lists and your peripheral claptrap. How can you even pretend to be honest after saying above what you did?

Instead, you criticize everything, without fully submitting any legitimate proof, besides some amateur video you obviously believe as fact?

You seem to believe a well debunked list you got from prisonplanet is proof. I however made no such bold claim about anything. I simply posted a video of the exact same train station your hoaxer Linda was at. Offering a different view bother you?

Again, you made the claim here. You need to prove it. Why does your premise being questioned threaten you so much?

Yes, you sourced out the EO's, and that part was constructive. The rest however, proofs your trolling efforts.. Good job, pat your self on the back!

Then you called me a liar because you did not know how to look. Then you said you figured it out but without appologizing or admitting you were wrong to call me a liar about it. So...this is what we have.

Want to start over? Fine.

Hey, interesting claim. Got any proof of any of it?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Just exactly what as you claim did I do? I gave you a list, you declared it fake. I gave you EO's, which I openly have admitted you corrected me on. I gave you video. And yet your still here rambling on. You stuck to your references full heartedly, and yet when someone who may not have the same view point as you, by know means are those who oppose you allowed to stick to their references?

Sucha shame....anyhow on to new things~

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Just exactly what as you claim did I do?

Not sure what that means.

I gave you a list, you declared it fake.

You seem to be completely forgetting that it was debunked by other posters. Posters you have yet to fully address.

I gave you EO's, which I openly have admitted you corrected me on.

Yup!

I gave you video.

I gave you one back of the exact same "FEMA" camp showing it to be nothing more than a train repair facility 10 years after your video. Your video from a proven hoaxer.

And yet your still here rambling on.

Just still looking for proof. Either you have proof or you are open to the possibility this is all made up. It can only be either/or. What are you still here for?

You stuck to your references full heartedly, and yet when someone who may not have the same view point as you, by know means are those who oppose you allowed to stick to their references?

Actually you are attributing to me things that are not in accordance with the reality of my posts.

Sucha shame....anyhow on to new things~

So just wandering off without ever getting to that proof huh? Jesse seems pretty concerned about it.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

There is "Terrorist Canyon" in the north west part of the range. There is a large village on Dogbone lake. There are small targets over much of the range.

Basically the base has expanded the number of structures on the range in the last decade, though only Terrorist Canyon went through EIR.

By Indian Springs, do you mean the Silver Flag Alpha area?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

reply to post by bg_socalif

The only research a person can attempt is at their finger tips. The best that anyone can do is identify what is available to them. I'm sure the USG isn't just gonna post a list of known FEMA camps. The lists are established by those whom have the time to drive state to state. We can divulge what is remaining.

But if your so sure they DON'T exist, care to submit proof, Evidence? To refute the claim of there existence?

Why not enlighten us with constructive research of your own that refutes the claim of FEMA camps? Instead of coming onto any thread and arguing with no evidence to substantiate your claim?

If you can't make that attempt, go troll somewhere else. Making claims of known locations as you have above, doesn't prove anything.

You made your claims about those California "FEMA Camps" by cut and paste from that same old mid 90's "list". I refuted them all and you say i show no evidence or constructive research???
My research and personal knowledge from previous visits to some of those places is a whole lot more than your lame cut and paste job.

If you choose not to believe the information i presented, that's up to you, continue blindly on then. I can see you're one of those that won't let facts, logic, or common sense get in the way of a good conspiracy theory.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

source : www.youtube.com...
source: www.youtube.com...

Linda Thompson? Really? Any idea when that Amtrak station was filmed? How does her other tape prove FEMA camps?

Hey, what's this?

Come on, really try.

The Beech Grove Amtrak station is a classic!

Popular Mechanics visited there and did a story on it, along with Camp Grayling National Guard training center, the Wyoming "detention center", the infamous FEMA coffins, and a story on all the EO's.

www.popularmechanics.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

reply to post by gariac

here, hope this helps?

ALABAMA Opelika - Military compound either in or very near town. Aliceville - WWII German POW camp - capacity 15,000 Ft. McClellan (Anniston) - Opposite side of town from Army Depot; Maxwell AFB (Montgomery) - Civilian prison camp established under Operation Garden Plot, currently operating with support staff and small inmate population. Talladega - Federal prison "satellite" camp.

ALASKA Wilderness - East of Anchorage. No roads, Air & Railroad access only. Estimated capacity of 500,000 Elmendorf AFB - Northeast area of Anchorage - far end of base. Garden Plot facility. Eielson AFB - Southeast of Fairbanks. Operation Garden Plot facility. Ft. Wainwright - East of Fairbanks ARIZONA Ft. Huachuca - 20 miles from Mexican border, 30 miles from Nogales Rex '84 facility. Pinal County - on the Gila River - WWII Japanese detention camp. May be renovated. Yuma County - Colorado River - Site of former Japanese detention camp (near proving grounds). This site was completely removed in 1990 according to some reports. Phoenix - Federal Prison Satellite Camp. Main federal facility expanded. Florence - WWII prison camp NOW RENOVATED, OPERATIONAL with staff & 400 prisoners, operational capacity of 3,500. Wickenburg - Airport is ready for conversion; total capacity unknown. Davis-Monthan AFB (Tucson) - Fully staffed and presently holding prisoners!! Sedona - site of possible UN base.

ARKANSAS Ft. Chaffee (near Fort Smith, Arkansas) - Has new runway for aircraft, new camp facility with cap of 40,000 prisoners Pine Bluff Arsenal - This location also is the repository for B-Z nerve agent, which causes sleepiness, dizziness, stupor; admitted use is for civilian control. Jerome - Chicot/Drew Counties - site of WWII Japanese camps Rohwer - Descha County - site of WWII Japanese camps Blythville AFB - Closed airbase now being used as camp. New wooden barracks have been constructed at this location. Classic decorations - guard towers, barbed wire, high fences. Berryville - FEMA facility located east of Eureka Springs off Hwy. 62. Omaha - Northeast of Berryville near Missouri state line, on Hwy 65 south of old wood processing plant. Possible crematory facility.

CALIFORNIA Vandenburg AFB - Rex 84 facility, located near Lompoc & Santa Maria. Internment facility is located near the oceanside, close to Space Launch Complex #6, also called "Slick Six". The launch site has had "a flawless failure record" and is rarely used. Norton AFB - (closed base) now staffed with UN according to some sources. Tule Lake - area of "wildlife refuge", accessible by unpaved road, just inside Modoc County. Fort Ord - Closed in 1994, this facility is now an urban warfare training center for US and foreign troops, and may have some "P.O.W. - C.I." enclosures. Twentynine Palms Marine Base - Birthplace of the infamous "Would you shoot American citizens?" Quiz. New camps being built on "back 40". Oakdale - Rex 84 camp capable of holding at least 20,000 people. 90 mi. East of San Francisco. Terminal Island - (Long Beach) located next to naval shipyards operated by ChiCom shipping interests. Federal prison facility located here. Possible deportation point. Ft. Irwin - FEMA facility near Barstow. Base is designated inactive but has staffed camp. McClellan AFB - facility capable for 30,000 - 35,000 Sacramento - Army Depot - No specific information at this time. Mather AFB - Road to facility is blocked off by cement barriers and a stop sign. Sign states area is restricted; as of 1997 there were barbed wire fences pointing inward, a row of stadium lights pointed toward an empty field, etc. Black boxes on poles may have been cameras.

COLORADO Trinidad - WWII German/Italian camp being renovated. Granada - Prowers County - WWII Japanese internment camp Ft. Carson - Along route 115 near Canon City

FLORIDA Avon Park - Air Force gunnery range, Avon Park has an on-base "correctional facility" which was a former WWII detention camp. Camp Krome - DoJ detention/interrogation center, Rex 84 facility Eglin AFB - This base is over 30 miles long, from Pensacola to Hwy 331 in De Funiak Springs. High capacity facility, presently manned and populated with some prisoners. Pensacola - Federal Prison Camp Everglades - It is believed that a facility may be carved out of the wilds here.

GEORGIA Ft. Benning - Located east of Columbus near Alabama state line. Rex 84 site - Prisoners brought in via Lawson Army airfield. Ft. Mc Pherson - US Force Command - Multiple reports that this will be the national headquarters and coordinating center for foreign/UN troop movement and detainee collection. Ft. Gordon - West of Augusta - No information at this time. Unadilla - Dooly County - Manned, staffed FEMA prison on route 230, no prisoners. Oglethorpe - Macon County; facility is located five miles from Montezuma, three miles from Oglethorpe. This FEMA prison has no staff and no prisoners. Morgan - Calhoun County, FEMA facility is fully manned & staffed - no prisoners. Camilla - Mitchell County, south of Albany. This FEMA facility is located on Mt. Zion Rd approximately 5.7 miles south of Camilla. Unmanned - no prisoners, no staff. Hawkinsville - Wilcox County; Five miles east of town, fully manned and staffed but no prisoners. Located on fire road 100/Upper River Road Abbeville - South of Hawkinsville on US route 129; south of town off route 280 near Ocmulgee River. FEMA facility is staffed but without prisoners. McRae - Telfair County - 1.5 miles west of McRae on Hwy 134 (8th St). Facility is on Irwinton Avenue off 8th St., manned & staffed - no prisoners. Fort Gillem - South side of Atlanta - FEMA designated detention facility. Fort Stewart - Savannah area - FEMA designated detention facility

NEVADA Elko - Ten miles south of town. Wells - Camp is located in the O'Niel basin area, 40 miles north of Wells, past Thousand Springs, west off Hwy 93 for 25 miles. Pershing County - Camp is located at I-80 mile marker 112, south side of the highway, about a mile back on the county road and then just off the road about 3/4mi. Winnemucca - Battle Mountain area - at the base of the mountains. Nellis Air Force Range - Northwest from Las Vegas on Route 95. Nellis AFB is just north of Las Vegas on Hwy 604. Stillwater Naval Air Station - east of Reno . No additional data.

Need more just let me know?

Thanks for that but any chance you could post a link to the source info for us, would be nice to have access to that.
Also wanted to add this, i have been doing some research about population trends and social unrest in the past few years and i across this info about the US census...

Wiki/census info

Notice the section titled "regions and division" as well as the accompanying map, look familiar to anyone?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I can say that the Telfair county Georgia facility is the Telfair State Prison. The list says it is staffed with no prisoners but I assure you it is an active prison. My mother lives in McRae.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join