It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Single Point Source Showing Fish and Bird Die-Offs Worldwide (For Now)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Source

Considering the source is a blog I am unfamiliar with, I didn't feel comfortable using the hyped-up title they used as the thread title but did think many might like to see a source that has attempted to put much of what is going on into a single source for review/research.

I know there have been numerous posts regarding the bird/fish die-off so figured I'd add this one since it attempts to provide links to many of the places worldwide that have currently reported the die-offs.

If this link has been previously provided, my apologies.
edit on 5-1-2011 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I wonder if there is a correlation between the weather and/or seismic activity in relation to the die-offs. A cording to the East Texas story, these are "natural" die-offs.
I think the die-offs are related in some form or fashion in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I saw this link earlier and on another forum they're claiming the locations of the kill-offs are located on or near 19-degree latitude.

I tried to pull up two maps at once (my PaintShop skills leaves a lot to be desired) but try.....I did! And I don't see these places anywhere near that latitude line.
Am I missing something or did someone try to start yet another online rumor?

Is anyone else seeing (or believing) this?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I meant to add, for those who aren't familiar with the '19.5' significance, it's been stated---mostly by Hoagland--- that on many planets, Moon and Sun, there are anomalies at that very precise latitude.

Check it out

This is what made my above post interesting to me and why I was trying to corroborate what was being said about this possible 19-degree connection.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Double Post. Sorry
edit on 5-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
i think that image kind of bolsters the techtonic activity theory.

and no, it is closer to the 33rd than the 18th.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
While I've read numerous theories regarding the current bird/fish die-off anomaly, the ones I see as the least plausible are things such as lightning, hail, fireworks....all are a complete load of BS in my mind considering the vast differences in locale for said die-offs.

My first inclination is that there is a chemical contaminant involved but am willing to listen to the theories regarding magnetic fields, etc. If I'm not mistaken, it has been noted that many animals will flee an area prior to an earthquake, tsunami or something similar. Obviously they are more in tune with Earth than we are. However, should such a disruption take place prior to their ability to vacate...makes me think this is something man made along the lines of HAARP or god knows what other technology we serfs aren't privy to by our benevolent governments.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this. I've been reading threads about all the different occurrences, but this is the first time I've seen them all plotted on a global map.

I didn't realize how widespread it was... The natural skeptic in me wanted to chalk it all up to coincidences and media hype, but now I'm starting to wonder.

And for my part, I have trouble believing that fireworks, hail, or lightening could have caused all this. In fact, I don't believe it at all.

new topics

top topics

join