It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Set To Reveal US-UFO in Southern Ocean!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this has been posted, but I thought it was interesting enough. There has been lot of discussion on what the UFO documents WikiLeaks going to release, interesting enough the moment he disclosed that he will release the UFO files the law suit got heated and he disappeared off the media, as if he was about to release something VERY important. I think that the disclosure of UFO (being from Earth or outer space/dimension) is the MOST IMPORTANT information, as it will shift our world (hopefully for better). In times like this (war, poverty on the rise, etc...) people are lost and in need of a huge shift of mindset.

I came across the article by "The European Union Times" claiming that the documents being released by WikiLeak are about the mass sighting that happened in June 10, 2004. I would not consider this a "war" but simply a visitation, a greeting... this was the "disclosure"

According to this report, the United States went to its highest alert level on June 10, 2004 after a massive fleet of UFO’s “suddenly emerged” from the Southern Ocean and approached Guadalajara, Mexico barely 1,600 kilometers (1,000 miles) from the American border. Prior to reaching the US border, however, this massive UFO fleet is said in this report to have “dimensionally returned” to their Southern Ocean “home base”. The fears of the Americans regarding these Southern Ocean UFO’s began, this report says, during the unprecedented events of July 11, 1991 (referred to as 7/11) when during the Solar Eclipse these mysterious aircraft appeared by the hundreds over nearly all of Mexico, even their Capital city. Most notable about the events of 7/11 were that as millions of Mexicans were watching on their televisions the National broadcasts of these UFO’s over Mexico City, the American media refused to allow their people to view it.

Source:
www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Anyhow exciting times we're living in now.

edit on 5-1-2011 by freighttrain because: Tittle

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS - Please Review This Link.
edit on 1/5/2011 by Mirthful Me because: EX Tags & Link.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
us.. ufo.. war??
sorry but cant believe this story...
anyway.. we humans wouldnt stand a chance if that were to happen...
edit on 5-1-2011 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Ya, I don't think it's war either... maybe a war among themselves. I think this was them showing themselves to us, this was the "disclosure"... yet somehow so called "skeptics" dismissed this as bunch of balloons... give me a break!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Threads already posted re this "event":

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

Armed forces of Atlantis?

Excerpt from the OP's source link

The “immediate danger” to our World when these massive UFO fleets emerge from the Southern Ocean, this report warns, are the massive waves caused by their sudden eruption from what are believed to be their underwater base, or bases. In the past week alone, the Clelia II, an Antarctic cruise ship with 160 people onboard, was nearly capsized when hit by waves generated by these UFO’s emerging from the Southern Ocean, and just today the Number One Insung has been reported sunk with only 20 of its 42 member crew said saved due to the same cause.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I knew them bases were down there lol
Mabey those were some of the Germans who figured out the secret in modern time.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I wonder what species these were. there are a lot of alien species out there.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I feel like this topic really doesn't have much to do with wikileaks, Assange only said that they had files "referencing to UFOs." If it was something like this, I feel like his answer would be a bit different, then again he could be playing it off lightly so noone suspects anything, which in turn means that they will. You get where im going, we simply don't know what he has - but with the cables that have been released so far I doubt it is anything crazy. I think the government has come in contact with UFOs, possibly having alien bodies etc. But I don't think we communicate with them and I also think we still don't understand their motives or anything for that matter. Why would the US just come forward with all this evidence then say "well we don't know what to do." It shows weakness, something the american military doesn't like to reveal to anyone.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
edit on 5-1-2011 by simone50m because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

He's certainly skirting around it

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by benintheuk

Thanks benintheuk. If this video is real (unedited) it's one of the most disturbing things I've come across.......

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

It's fake. It's a video by CLASSIFIED, no just kidding, it's a video by The Onion. The Onion does parodies on the news.
edit on 5-1-2011 by Anodyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain
I would not consider this a "war" but simply a visitation, a greeting... t

War it is, I'm afraid!

It has been triggered by Jim Penniston’s binary code revelation. Steven Greer is vectoring in an armada of human-friendly ETs armed with plasma cannons. He’s already assembled a battalion of ambulating Joshua tree branches and a squadron of killer moths. George Adamski has returned to rally the sympathetic Nordics. Jonathan Reeder is at this moment bench pressing and has given his alien-head-crushing stick a lick of linseed oil. The posting ban on John Lear is about to be lifted so he can persuade ATS members to join the fight. The US government has increased MJ12 to MJ45. Stan Friedman is attempting to build a nuclear bomb in his kitchen. Jose Escamilla has betrayed mankind and teamed up with the Grays. “I’ll teach you all for laughing at my films,” he was heard to cry as he dashed aboard a flying saucer!

The fight is on!

Are you doing your bit?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Now where is Bob Lazar and David Icke in all of this? haha.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The onion used----to be.....funny....
edit on 5-1-2011 by simone50m because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
As stated by Anodyne , and the comments on youtube this is from The Onion , see bottom right copyright of a onion pic on the video , so its not real .
www.theonion.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

Yeah.. I'm going to say that these "UFO files" are simply small mentions of UFO's in the cables. I think the heat went up on Assange not when he mentioned UFO's but when he announced they were going to release the Bank of America files.
Come on, these files were available to half a million people before Wikileaks got a hold of them. They aren't top secret files.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Maybe they meant it to be a sarcastic kind of humor. Or maybe they wanted to see if anyone would fall for it?

When you find out it is fake, it is kinda funny. Flesh eating CLASSIFIED. Sounds wild!

But I must admit, when I first saw it I thought it was real too and was a bit freaked out.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiberLegit
reply to post by torsion

Now where is Bob Lazar and David Icke in all of this? haha.

Lazar is tuning his rocket car and mounting his newly invented magnet gun to it. Icke was last seen boarding a submarine destined for Antarctica. I think he's assessing who's side the Nazis are going to be on.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
I wanted to make this as a new thread but this forum/feature says no, I'm too new.

ANYONE KNOW IF THIS IS REAL?
PAY ESPECIALLY CLOSE ATTENTION as soon as he says "Air Force Units......."

www.youtube.com...

Do you see that little onion in front of the span in the lower right corner? Have you ever heard of the satire group the onion? Nuff said.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join