It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEATH MAP 2011 - Mysterious Ley Line and/or Fault Line Connections?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

anybody ever notice the fake ass "clouds" in the sky?? im over here in sacramento and i notice them up there almost every other day!! and thats on a good week. it seems like the sky gets whited out at least once a week with majority of it being this fake ass stuff that hangs in the air up there. i say "stuff "cause i have no idea what it is.

i've seen these 2 planes up there countless times. way up there. and they leave this trail behind them that expands into this fake ass cloud thing over time. they make these "clouds" for hours at a time. coming and going in and out of sight. one plane leaves 2 trails and the other leaves 4 trails. and the trails start further behind the plane that leaves the 4.

im not sure whats in this stuff that they are trying to pass off as clouds but maybe it could be tied to all these animals dieing.. birds are the on the front line up there flying through this stuff. and when it rains... it comes right down here.. not sure what it does to open bodies of water. or when we get rained on?

just not really feelin the whole thing and was wondering if anyone else notices these "clouds" or planes? or just what anyone thinks for that matter?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

Re your map....

You did'nt include the bird deaths in WA, Australia nor the fish deaths in NZ the other day.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join