It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

give me the real stuff about Bush, what has he done?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   
What has Bush done since he has been in the white house as President? What has he changed? What laws during his term has been created? What
do you see as the biggest change since Bush took office? Truth is I would like to know.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   
He has done a masterful of virtually gutting the clean air act, and has continued to be anti-environmental while instances of child asthma continue to rise as they breath polluted air.

He continues to give tax breaks to the large corporations while mom and pop grocery stores, lumber yards, etc continue to fall by the wayside since they are unable to compete.

I could go on and on.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 07:31 AM
link   
He has cut the taxes of the 50% of the people in this country who earn the least by 16% while reducing the tax rate of the wealthy by only 11%
He has passed the no child left behind act which has required schools to create plan for insuring that disadvantaged children recieve a quality education, and insuring that the bulk of school funding goes to those schools which meets these requirements.
He has used the U.S. military to overthrow the Taliban regime in afghanistan and The Hussein regime in Iraq
He has fought to insure that every child gets to be born not just those whose mothers want them.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
He has fought to insure that every child gets to be born not just those whose mothers want them.

Say no more. Reason enough to not vote Bush for the majority of Americans in favor of reproductive rights.

Nothing to really debate. If you're pro-life, vote Bush. If you're pro-choice, don't.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Do a little research lazybones.

Why does everyone post either lame brained things or questions because they can't take the time to do an internet search for themselves.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
Do a little research lazybones.

Why does everyone post either lame brained things or questions because they can't take the time to do an internet search for themselves.

Do you know me, only my family calls me lazybones? Actually I know what Bush has done but I wanted to know what others here find important about his presidency, whether it be positive or negative.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Hahaha, no, I don't think I know you, unless you are from Fairfax, Va outside DC. I'll give you a quick run down then sonny.

Patriot Act- Bad, pointless, anyone willing to give up liberties for freedom deserves neither (paraphrased)

in 2005 FHA home loans will be 0% down - good, home ownership is important

War in Iraq - Although an unneeded war (no point basically) I say bad.

Tax cuts - ANY tax cut without a real assessment and rehashing of spending before is bad bad bad

These are a few. Feel free to comment.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by goose
What has Bush done since he has been in the white house as President? What has he changed? What laws during his term has been created? What
do you see as the biggest change since Bush took office? Truth is I would like to know.

"It's amazing I won. I was running against peace, prosperity, and incumbency." George W. Bush June 14, 2001 speaking to Sweedish prime minister Goran Perrson, unaware that a live television camera was still rolling.

Documented as a dedication to Michael Moores book Stupid White Men.

new topics

top topics

join