It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TX: Dead birds on bridge is a natural occurrence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

TX: Dead birds on bridge is a natural occurrence

www.kltv.com

UPSHUR COUNTY, TX (KLTV) - A large number of dead birds spotted on the Hwy 155 bridge near Ore City is most likely a natural occurrence in the area and not related to the mysterious bird deaths in Arkansas and Louisiana.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
And sweden... And italy... And Canada... And North Carolina.... And....

When will people start asking WHY ARE THE BIRDS DYING IN SO FEW DAYS?

This is simply ridiculous.... I just can't understand what the heck is happening and why our government isn't on more high of an alert with this stuff....

Sure each of these taken in their own right would be a normal occurance...

But I will pay $100 to the first person who can show me when this wide spread of Bird and Fish Kill has ever happened in the span of a few days

www.kltv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I will have to admit that I just brushed off the first report, but then there was a second, followed by a third, then a fourth, and so on. Now my curiosity is peaked. What is causing this? Are these locations around major city centers or are they all in rural areas? I ask that because it is relevant to my extremely far fetched theory that will probably get me laughed off this site if I even mentioned it, so I will keep it to myself until I get more information.
edit on 1/5/2011 by SpaDe_ because: things....

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Prepared *sighs

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I have to wonder if this is just hyper awareness? Perhaps it really is a natural occurence and it doesn't normally make the news? After Indonesia every large wave made the news, then after Haiti every little tremor made the news. Maybe this is more of the same?

Seems very suspicious, but I suppose it could have been happening undetected for years.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
2002 when drc-1339 was invented to cause this exact thing. blackbird/starling genocide. then 2009 when the same birds rained on jersey.

people arent listening. wikileaks got more coverage than this. if the gov/un/secret gov is going to kill off a large population of birds do you really think they will let news channels plaster it everywhere?
we know its happened before,i helped design and spread the fking thing

it makes them drunk, first off
the excrete it
they bleed internally for about an hour
then die.

its happened before, itll happen again. this time they dont want pissed off people, so will not admit it, or allow news agencies to speculate, rlly. now towards china, korea, and india they are worrying bout bird flu, so completely diff thing. cant say for the fish, but the mass flocks of these same birds are dying at the same time. what better way to try to hide mass killoffs than to wait untill there are different mass die-offs already taking place?

everything is circumstances, nothing is as it seems

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
" a large number" of dead birds sounds like a lot.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
This topic was posted already.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
And the big question about what killed off various species on this planet I feel is slowly being answered I fear

edit on 5-1-2011 by StarTraveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Please contribute to the existing thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed...

Springer...

new topics

top topics

join