It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now East Texas Also Reports Hundreds Of Dead Birds

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by prexparte

Thats a possibility....
What do you imagine they are using?

I truely have no clue, but I realized this as a possibility just know remembering about 10 years ago I went to lake Isabella in kern california. I had been fishing this lake for years never saw what was comming . thousands and thousand of dead fish, one specific fish the Carp. After probing the small towns with question this is what I learned. The lake was being desimated by the carp, they was eating the new bass, trout and pan fish beign released into the lake. somehow the carp infested the lake and within a few years the lake was nearly dead. Park and WIld life put a chemical into the water that killed off only the carp. Interesting right? you can probably google search Lake Isabella Kern california type in dead fish or something and i bet you find my claim to be true.
edit on 5-1-2011 by prexparte because: typos

edit on 5-1-2011 by prexparte because: noticed another typo

edit on 5-1-2011 by prexparte because: I think i found all the typos this time

edit on 5-1-2011 by prexparte because: had to add a word

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Yes, I heard about that. Its true, they can target one species, even with the birds.
That has happened before with blackbird poisioning.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Yes, I heard about that. Its true, they can target one species, even with the birds.
That has happened before with blackbird poisioning. [/quote]

This bird and fish ordeal is so puzzling, and from seeing first-hand what can hap occupen to wildlife I have to lean more towards a senister happening. It is so odd that we consider NWO as a reality, and here we are entering into some extremely crazy events. When we think about NWO we must remember NWO is short for New World Order. We conspiracy theorist consider their hiden agendas are to depopulate humanity and then basically enslave the remaining small peoples, like us. NWO is worldwide if it is infact factual. So yes, they will do their dasterly deeds world wide. I myself find what is happening from earthquakes to dead species quite alarming. In my opinion it is either, man created from lack of consciousness towards wildlife and earth itself, or NWO, the beggining of the stages to take us into a one world order. I watch Jessie Ventura faithfully, he has varified many of my conspiracy thoughts. besides what he has enlightened me with, tampered water, fema camps, bilderburg, BP oil, ect..I have changed my everyway of life. I will never again buy bottled water. I have a well, I had a clearifying system put on it. I am know starting a larger garden I will eventaully not have to buy store vegetables and fruits. I live 26 miles outside the city in the deser middle of the desert, there are about 20 ther residents, we have a beautiful lake. some of the other residents have some cattle, cows and sheep. After my 1/2 acre garden gets to growing I plan on talking to them regarding tradings. I myself are truely starting to prepare for the worse

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I am going out on a limb here, I dont usually do. Its just like you said in your post!

However, after I watched this video, I had to share it with ATS.
It has a lot of answers!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I watched the video and posted a reply

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Time will tell us more.
I could not ignore that Triangulation, and the opinion of the clearanced HAARP opion!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Along with the New Madrid Fault Zone, this does address the three major bird dye offs.
At 11:00 minutes into the video the presentation shows that the three major locations
of the dead birds form a triangle - Arkansas, Louisiana, and Kentucky.

Drawing a line from these locations at 120 degrees creates a triangle.
The triangle defines the most active region of the New Madrid Fault.

With that said, this video does include information on HAARP.
However, its information from a person with the proper clearance, and professional.

Even if your not interested in HAARP, you will want to watch this video.

Below, A brief description of the 3 major earthquakes that occurred during the New Madrid earthquakes of 1811 1812.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
oh, well thank god the news consider it to be a natural occurence in the region. I'm not worried.. since even arkansas and louisiana and tennesees bird death were all natural.. nothing to worry about folks.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
oh, well thank god the news consider it to be a natural occurence in the region. I'm not worried.. since even arkansas and louisiana and tennesees bird death were all natural.. nothing to worry about folks.

says the blindman
says the cia
says the government

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Hello,

I fear it is time you spent 20 minutes reading my thread, explaining all this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is not good news. But it fits in really well with most of this and a bunch of other DEAD BIRD / FISH threads.

Time is the only cost.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I'm really not sure how credible it is, but it seemed to be something posted prior to the things that have been happening.Madrid Fault

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

I read your thread the day you posted it. Gerat Thread.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Yeah, nothing to see here folks, move along.

Looks like they found a couple hundred more this morning.

The station, KLTV, acknowledges that around 200 birds were found dead this morning on state highway 155. The birds, identified as American coots or mud-hens, are the first of this species to be cited in the recent spate of deaths. As with previous cases, the cause of death is not immediately apparent.www.examiner.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join