It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now East Texas Also Reports Hundreds Of Dead Birds

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

As I said, any other day I would agree. It appears there are dead birds in Austin Texas, and I would also like to know if the birds have been tested?

No fear mongering here, surely there are connections.

Message of the day...TEST please.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Correct me if im wrong...but it looks like all Birds that Fall dead from the Sky are mostly Black...why is that?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The video from Texas has to be a year old....or I have jumped to a new time line....
The San Diego Chargers did not make the playoffs this year.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by freedish

I am not discounting your idea, however. I am of the opinion that this is not the apocalypse.

That would be mass porportions, truely mind blowing.

That might still come to pass, I just think its further up the road.

I am leaning towards this explanation....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shenon
Correct me if im wrong...but it looks like all Birds that Fall dead from the Sky are mostly Black...why is that?

Well, most birds are darker in color, thus the impression that they are all black birds. Now, I know that the ones in Arkansas were wax winged blackbirds; however, the birds discussed in this thread were American Coots. Here is an image of an American Coot...it's more of a grayish color.

ibc.lynxeds.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Res Ipsa
The video from Texas has to be a year old....or I have jumped to a new time line....

If so I would like proof, as it was just posted today, and Dated January 5th 2011.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

good point you could be right

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
To have all these birds and fish dead is not coincidence. Some reports are saying the birds are mush inside? It may not be unusual if only one or two areas reported dead birds, but it keeps getting weirder by the hr as the reports come in.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by freedish

Think about it....
If it were the apocalypse, we would not even be asking. We would know.

Its kind of crazy the way the media is hyping this, maybe people want an apocalypse?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mtnshredder

I agree, I dont think its a coincidence. I do think there is a logical explanation,
I am just waiting for it.

Heh, at least its not "aliens" hype this time.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Originally posted by Res Ipsa

If so I would like proof, as it was just posted today, and Dated January 5th 2011.

The video from Austin, TX is without a doubt 4-years old. On the scroll at the bottom is says "New England Patriots defeat NY Jets 37-16....Pats advance to divisional round of playoffs vs. San Diego next Sunday"

That game was played on January 7, 2007.
www.patriots.com...

San Diego is not even in the playoffs this year.

edit on 5-1-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Ah thank you very much. Then someone just reposted it, and is trying to fear monger.

Do you know if they ever test the birds in Texas here at this location?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by Aggie Man

Ah thank you very much. Then someone just reposted it, and is trying to fear monger.

Do you know if they ever test the birds in Texas here at this location?

I'm not aware of any testing of the birds from the 2007 Austin incident; however, if it made the news, then they were probably tested for diseases as a public safety concern. Here in TX (likely throughout the country) we get occasional reports warning not to touch animal carcasses; especially birds, as they could be carriers of avian flu.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I think it's pretty clear these patriotic birds are just sacrificing themselves to steal the spotlight from wikileaks here on ATS.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!
As AggieMan stated, dead birds on a bridge are very common around here. They nest under the bridge and when they fly up over the bridge they get hit by vehicles. This thread can be attributed to nothing more than 'fear mongering'. Im not saying that the dead animals elsewhere aren't connected, just that dead birds on a bridge are common occurance around here.

MOTF!

um when a vehicle strikes a bird the bird is never left whole. nough said?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

Actually I think they are always left whole. I've never seen a bird explode after being hit. Look at big trucks you will see them intact in the grill. Yeah maybe if you are going a hundred miles an hour, but how fast are people going on this bridge?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
personally I have considered a trial run of a sort. They are testing to see what will happen. ANd with todays advanced science and technologies they can test on a specific species.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

Thats a possibility....
What do you imagine they are using?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Handfuls of dry rice. Explode them mid air.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Heres one for you all, at 100 mph the bird spats, literally.

I have hit birds before. They were extremely ruffled.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join