It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Free Energy Device - The Geo Genny? Debate with the Inventor

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

I think we have to wait until Trevor shows us a video of the self-running version to see if it works.

If it does what he thinks it will do you could even disconnect from the grid and produce your own power if the idea of getting rich by selling power back to the grid doesn't appeal to you. You'd just need a way to get it started. But since as Trevor pointed out, people have been trying to do this for hundreds of years without success, it's a bit optimistic to think you can do anything practical with it until we see a video of the self-running version showing Trevor has succeeded where thousands of others have failed.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by EricLintScD

What he said in the last 3-5 sec..
The one that control the energy control the people
is prob the most true statement these days...

Fact is, we need an energyrevolution..

FFS, in sweden we pay 0.15$ per kW/h
This cant go on..

Someone has to let go. Release the blueprints
of a WORKING overunity device. That can be
used by the people.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miccey
Someone has to let go. Release the blueprints of a WORKING overunity device. That can be
used by the people.

Except of course in the real world such devices do not exist, nor will they. Whilst the charlatans keep deluding themselves and others by making such silly claims like in this thread!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Yaya, sure..

Btw Arbi, if everyone uses it, whos gonna buy??

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Hi Trevor and welcome,

When i saw the video of your invention it reminded me of the WALTZER fairground ride, only turned on its side...And i think anyone who rode on one would remember the g-forces felt from the car spinning rapidly... even if the initial push was from an operator.

Is this the principle of how your device works ?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Hi all,

I do not have a lot of time today, so I will answer your questions as soon as I can, thanks for your interest.

Regards Trevor

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Arbitrageur,

Multi levers,
If you turn the levers wheel with the stops 360 degree you will not have taped the levers energy, but if instead of the stop you had hydraulic pistons with pressure release valves connected to a hydraulic accumulator and then rotate it 360 degrees then most of the falling levers energy would be stored, the stop wheel would need to be rotated about 35 degree before the next lever falls if you added more levers evenly to that wheel then believe it or not the wheel would be easer to turn and the degrees of turn would be less for the next falling lever, and there would be more falling levers, so you get closer to a leverage win situation, so if you built a wheel with 64 levers that fall on both sides of the wheel and these levers are mounted transverse on the wheel rim with two hydraulic pistons to tap the falling levers energy on both sides of the wheel, then in every 6 degrees of wheel turn two levers will fall, and the 6 degree turn would be a near counter balance turn, my bet is if you play the ratios right you will get a win with extra energy, people who build out of balance wheels with weighted lever often make the mistake of adding more levers which only balances the wheel more.

The Geo Genny,

The cogs and the pulling peg are 5.5 cm off the relative centres, so in every 360 degree turn the distance of travel would be the same, If you look at geo gennys rotating levers try to see them as torque wrenches, the torque needed to overcome the generators is the torque setting so the weight at the end of the lever would be add until the leverage is double the torque setting so when rotated the generators torque needed is totally overwhelmed, first you need to find the torque setting then you can build the geo genny to match exceed it, in one test not shown on you tube I doubled the weight of the levers and it only made a small percentage of deferent’s to the centre of the main wheel pull test.

If it is a true 1 to 8 I should only need two generators for a small prototype, one to drive it and one to show a output ( lighting array ).

Dereks,

I am a realist that knows Over unity is imposable and always will be, my devices use free energy from gravity to give a greater output from the devices, more than THE PAID FOR ENRGY INPUT to drive them. All the energy used in the devices and there greater output will be accounted for even the friction loses, so guess what they even comply with the energy laws, laws of physics, and mechanical laws!

Ken10,

The Geo Genny needs a constant steady torque so its not the same principle, but someone did use the same principle to make a wave generator some years back! Makes you think though could the Waltzer principle get more out that the paid for in? with a bit of tweeting who knows food for thought.

Thank you all for your input regards Trevor

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I've been trying to SHOVE this down ATS users throats now for 11 days.

ATS Thread

I want NOTHING in return.

Yet, skeptics abound.

This is not a HOAX.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3
reply to post by RogerT

Check out this video. Without a doubt one of the best over unity generators that I've ever seen...from what I understand, these guys are on the verge of mass production. I would buy one

vodpod.com...

It all looks great, however I would like to understand the principle.

From what I understand, Magnets, permanent ones lose their magnetism after they have been run for some time.
There have been other similar devices to this, usually they are great, until you put a load on.

Electromagnets require "power" to run them.

Where is this power coming from?

Still, It does look excellent, and if it actually does what they say it does, which it very well may, then I am sure it will end up hidden in the depths of some archive somewhere.

I must also point out, that Vid is over a year old, so where is this miracle device?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Hi Trevor and thanks for the explanation about the levers. I've been taught that couldn't work but I'm open-minded enough to look at a model someone builds that would demonsrate otherwise to me.

Originally posted by GeoGenny
I am a realist that knows Over unity is imposable and always will be, my devices use free energy from gravity to give a greater output from the devices, more than THE PAID FOR ENRGY INPUT to drive them. All the energy used in the devices and there greater output will be accounted for even the friction loses, so guess what they even comply with the energy laws, laws of physics, and mechanical laws!
Actually, there is a way to generate electricity from gravity, or specifically, the gravity coupled rotational inertia of the Earth-moon system, so the idea of extracting energy from gravity isn't impossible, but this method concerns me slightly because it's not really "free" in that the energy extracted could actually affect the rotational period of the Earth/moon system, though if the energy extracted is small so is the rotational change.

Tidal energy generator to be built in Northern Ireland
They're building it and it's a real technology but if they overdo it I could see the length of a day increasing from 24 hours to 25 hours or more, but they'd really have to build a lot to do that. Then again I wouldn't have thought we could overfish all the world's oceans but we seem to be well on the way to doing that if we haven't done it already.

The reason I mention that is because I want you to know I don't think extracting energy from gravity is completely impossible, as that real project illustrates and gravity is a big part of it along with the rotational inertia of the Earth and Moon. Hydroelectric power plants generate electricity from gravity via falling water, but we need the sun's energy to evaporate the fallen water so it can fall as rain again above the dam. So again, it's not impossible, but we can explain exactly how it works and where the energy comes from.

We can't explain how your Geo Genny or any other self-powered wheel would work however. Everything that gravity pulls down on one side of the wheel, must be elevated on the opposite side of the wheel, AGAINST the force of gravity. It's the opposite of the old saying "what goes up, must come down. With the wheel, what goes down (on one side) must go back up (on the other side) and in theory, the work of lifting it back up cancels out any energy you gained on the side where it comes down. So no, your device would not "comply with the energy laws, laws of physics, and mechanical laws!" Or at least you have not been able to adequately explain how it could do so which I mentioned in my first post in this thread. Let's look at an example of the problem:

A car is at the top of a hill (or a ball or some other weight, maybe on a lever, is at the top of a wheel as in the Geo Genny). Let the car roll down the hill, and if you attach generators to the axles you can generate electricity from the force of gravity pulling the car down the hill. It's also possible to extract energy from the rotating wheel when the weight at the top rotates down to the bottom. So we've turned the potential energy into electrical energy, thanks to gravity. But the problem we are faced with, is how do we do it again? With the car, you have to push it back up to the top of the hill. This will use up more energy than you got out of it when it rolled down the hill. The ball or lever on the wheel is exactly the same, when you push the ball on a lever from the bottom of the wheel back up to the top, you've had to give back all the energy you extracted. The laws of physics say it's impossible to do otherwise so if you can build a self powered Geo Genny we will indeed have to rewrite the laws of physics to explain how it works.

But we've had to rewrite some scientific laws before so I hesitate to say it's impossible, if you think you have an idea that works you will just have to finish building it and demonstrate to yourself and the rest of us one way or the other.

Originally posted by aoi3610
I've been trying to SHOVE this down ATS users throats now for 11 days.
Throat shoving isn't welcome. You already have your own thread about that. Please don't hijack someone else's thread, that's really bad form.

This thread is about Trevor's Geo Genny, let's keep that the topic of this thread please.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

Okay say you have your product built.

Now what would you do? Try to mass produce it?

What is your goal once the object is built?

It looks way to complicated in the first place as well. Simplicity is key. Hmm maybe I just need to read a bit more.

Besides having one for yourself to power say all the appliances in your home, that seems reasonable to me. Though, that is a lot of power and you have to make sure to do your math and not screw up. Electricity is no game, it can mean death.

edit on 12-1-2011 by Quickfix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
Okay say you have your product built....
....Hmm maybe I just need to read a bit more.
Yes this thread isn't very long so it might be a good idea to read it..but to summarize, he's built sort of a "phase I" model which isn't self-powered, and I think he plans to add generators to it in "phase II" that will demonstrate the self powered capability. I don't think he has to worry about what to do with it before Phase II is complete.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I did read it. I even went to the website and read the diagrams.

It just seems to big and bulky with too many moving parts to be worth the trouble.

To much friction, wear, and tear.

The generator would be nice to be included, I still am reading it and trying to understand it.

To tell you the truth I would rather use a Magnetic powered battery charger. I found a few to build online that seem to work and even come in smaller models.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Well from now on i dont give a damn to ppl that say "IT CANT BE DONE"...

IT MUST BE DONE

Somewere someone is sitting on a working device.
That device MUST see the daylight and released
to the publuc.

My Electricalbill for last month : !!! 1.246$
Thats almost HALF my paycheck.

I work 80% on fulltime. I get some 2.287$*/month after tax.
And i also have morgage on my house i have 2 kids and
other bills to pay..In sweden Production of electricity
is privitised, that is SO GODDAMN wrong.
Electricity is a VITAL system in society. That shouldnt
be in privat ruling....

So who ever is sitting on the device, SPIT IT OUT...

NOW!!!
edit on 13-1-2011 by Miccey because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join