It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of birds dead in sweden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Hundreds of birds dead in sweden

www.aftonbladet.se

This is in Swedish, and I have no translation... however there are photos
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Once again...

Where are the naysayers who are saying this is all very normal?

Are bird kills like the one that happen in Arkansas.. normal? Sure they happen once in a while... but how often does this happen across the globe?

Mix this with the fish kills and you got a witches brew that the MSM has yet to capitalize on for media purposes.

Do we have anyone here from Sweden who can help with the translate or give us more local information?

Update: here is an English Link
www.aftonbladet.se
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 5-1-2011 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
sounds like I need to get a job at HAARP asap. I'm serious. If you can't beat 'em join 'em

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
maybe this group ran into a cloaked ufo too? riiiight. haarp seems just as likely. im thinking its something in the water (hint-hint)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
www.necn.com...

Now its happening in Kentucky.

WTF is going on? Why are birds dropping from the sky? Why isn't this becoming a real new story?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
www.kltv.com...

And now in Texas too. The language of this article is interesting.

"To my knowledge, there are no bird kills in Texas related to the Arkansas situation," said, Mr. Harvey.

Arkansas SITUATION? What situation?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This is even giving me eebie jeebies.

Too many places worldwide, different species etc.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Media reporters are saying we'll likely never know.
"Officials deny the frequency of these wildlife deaths as being anything other than coincidence".

And "some officials attest that the true cause behind these mysterious deaths may never fully be known".

Maryland Department of the Environment spokesperson Dawn Stoltzfus says "cold-water stress" is believed to be the culprit of 2 million fish found dead in the chesapeake bay.

Same in Port Orange Florida, '' 1000s of fish were found dead floating in the spruce creek, blamed on cold weather. Last year residents were saying Snapper was the main fish to die of cold weather but yet not this year?? This year it's catfish and two other species I can't remember to be the 'it' fish.

I must add that here in the Ft.Myers area lot's of dead Manatee's were being pulled out of the water because of the cold weather snap.

100 tons of sardines, croaker and catfish have washed up in Brazilian fishing towns since last Thursday. The cause of the deaths is unknown, with an imbalance in the environment, chemical pollution, or accidental release from a fishing boat all suggested by local officials."

It's going to be a big cover up, we won't be privy to the truth, just like 'they' believe we are not privy to the truth about 'why''''' thousands of underground bunkers are being built by the super rich. the race to build bunkers before 2012

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
We haven't been privy to the truth on anything for a very long time. They treat us Serfs as total idiots but things are happening in the world now that THEY are the ones who are beginning to look and sound like the Idiots if they really beleive we fall for all the so call expert explanations. Yea Right.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Add Florida to the long list of sites.
www.wftv.com...

I get that mass animal deaths are common. All at the same time, and across the globe, though?
edit on 5-1-2011 by IamAbeliever because: nada

new topics

top topics

join