It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When frog deaths hit the news..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
..then I'm starting to get worried.

Its only a matter of time this thread was made. Nothing in the news yet but it has been happening worldwide.

If the path of extinction isn’t reversed, Kriger predicts it could be very damaging for the world’s natural ecosystems. Due to the fact that frogs are thin-skinned creatures, which live in water and on land; they are considered true barometers of the planet’s health.

source
edit on 5-1-2011 by robile because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by robile

Could this all be connected?

I wonder....

Monsanto - Bayer Engineering Death: Bees, Bats and You?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
When whales start floating to surface I am excepting they have killed me EA so the favor should be delievered from the SUN. TOO much poision went out that hole/crack/entrance ect.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Crabs are now washing ashore along side birds dropping from the sky all over and thousands of fish being washed away. 40, 000 crabs.. I'm not even religious but these biblical prophecies coming true are eerie.. Just not many people can see it due to many years of the 'EGO' being enforced.

economictimes.indiatimes.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Ok, now things are starting to get really strange. Thousands of dead birds, millions of dead fish, dying bees and now frogs are on the verge of extinction? What the hell is going on? Is the polarity really reversing as scientists have suggested it to do so by 2012?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Very well could be part of the problem. I remember reading in a Michael Crichton novel, it said to the planet Earth the human population is just a virus, or a parasite. If we keep destroying the land, the water and the air the planet has no choice but to fight back. Now we are seeing it happen first-hand with the earthquakes, tsunamis and storms. Don't want to think about what's next in store.
edit on 5-1-2011 by robile because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by robile

I believe the novel your thinking of is "Sphere"...
One of his best if you ask me...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

I'm not a marine biologist but surely that's ridiculous? I have an app which updates me with information from bouys and the ones around the UK even during the coldest spell were still recording sea temperatues of about 10 deg C. The sea temperature itself was not that cold even at the worst point. Is there anyone here with expertise in this field that can comment?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentSmith

just looking at sea temp maps now (here) and it looks like the temps in that area are around 6 degrees c.

I surf so know that were not in the coldest part of the year yet for sea temps, usually march is the coldest with temps getting to around 8 at their lowest where I am in cornwall...not sure about kent...how cold does it have to get to kill off crabs?

top topics

join