It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Many shall run to and fro, and knowl­edge shall increase.” (How The Conspiracy Intensifies)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
"Many shall run to and fro, and knowl­edge shall increase.” (Taken from the book of Daniel, Holy Bible)

My aim is to propose the theory that in fact the world is pretty much the same way it has always been.
End of the world, Volcanoes, Earthquakes, Wild weather, Meteors, Government Cover-ups, Aliens, Disease pandemics, Animals dying, Oil rigs blowing up, Sea pollution, Ice caps melting, Sun spots, axis shift, astral alignments and so on and so forth....

I propose the theory that none of this is actually changing that it is and always will remain the same.

What is changing is the increase in knowledge and the speed at which it gets to us.

The birth of the Internet has made information readily available at the click of a button.
At no other stage in history has events on the other side of the world travelled so fast in such a short space of time.

The increase in surveillance also, technology, Cams, Video Phones, CCTV and so on... everything is within eye shot. Everything is seen and everything is reported.

"Many shall run to and fro, and knowl­edge shall increase.”

My question for you each to ponder is:

Are we really seeing the world change so fast, aggressively, chaotically or is it in fact our psyches and consciousness that is all that is changing? Our perceptions of the reality we see based on the increase of information and the speed at which it is travelling?

I suggest it is the latter. That the world will always rotate and be exactly how it has always been and that in fact we feel the world is changing only due to the scope of our world views increasing.

What say you dear friends?

edit on 5-1-2011 by nakiannunaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I agree. Although I believe the scope of our perceptions is going to increase dramatically this year and the next. It will be an awakening of our awareness to a broader more inclusive world and universal view.

It's about time humanity saw the earth as a living being and saw the universe as intelligent.

All is one.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

I think synchronicity is inevitable however we must also be careful that certain powers do not "corner the market" so to speak for their own agenda.

I see the world unifying but i also see the world stage being prepaired for an Antichrist/Messiah type figure so we must tread carefully in these precarious times. The world would be ripe for the picking once power has been centralised.

Once again it is the information that conditions the collective into accepting a global unified world view. We just have to make sure that when that happens it will be one of peace and not of control.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

EVERYTHING is information.

Energy and matter are equivalent (E=MC2)

Energy itself is INFORMATION in its purest form and like everything else can be quatified with mathamatics which is an expression of this pure information.

You, I and all biomes are highly complex forms of information, and inorganic substances less complex but still information.

All things conform to thermodynamics which makes all information have to travel from one place to another and one form to another.

You reading this is an example of that. I think these words which i transform from one place (my head to computer) and one form to another (bioelectrical to mechanical) which you read in one form and understand in another in your brain.

As with all computers, the more information there is in the system, the quicker the system starts to crash.

Same with the planet. The more information in every form there is, the more thermodynamic processes speed up.

You are also information running too and fro at faster rates (air travel etc), and there is more of us carrying out those thermodynamic processes from one place to another and one form to another, consuming information (resourses/food/everything) at faster rates causing this system to collapse.

And as we are all connected at the quantum level, having no location, thus touching all points of the universe at the same time, then we are also affecting nature with those birth pangs being a sign.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
i think the knowledge that daniel was talking about is the perception of the nature of evil, the forces behind it, the existence of God and the ignorance that keeps most of us safe and secure.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

I agree. I think in context he is refering to evil however isnt that part an parcel of the leading force in society at the moment. Greed, Competetivness, Selfishness, Brutality, Agression and so on. Isnt that what is also increasing around the world. Or perhaps it has always been that way and it is mearly the information on it that is increasing.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

It's in the Bible, so your interpretation of it, being in the Bible, is undoubtedly the truth, and we must all live by it, especially if it's your house.

That out of the way, yeah. It's just hype. One thing's changed though, and that is, in the immortal words of a very mortal dual citizen mossad agent us politician zionist, they must 'seize the crisis'.

But, does my thought 'line up with the WORD'?

Butcher number one places her ham fist on the scale.

The answer IS: NO.

ummm, OK. checks temperature outside.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by starless and bible black

Don't worry my friend i am not bible bashing im merely using the line to exemplify the point i am trying to make.
But thanks for you two pennies all the same.

new topics

top topics

join